Why Trumpers love Trump

Why do bidophiles like Plugs Xi'den?

Is is because they like to touch little boys and sell baby parts? Maybe. Is it because they are self-loathing, filthy fucking animals that need their defects validated? Maybe. Is it because they can't survive without mooching off their fellow productive citizens? Yeah, maybe.

Let me count the ways.

I have asked him repeatedly to answer this question he has yet to do it. He just told me he already answered it when he never did. He lives in an alternate world void of facts. I put his feet to the fire and he has backed down and can't answer me, and then he tries to claim that he did answer me !! That is how delusional these wackos are.

Why did these people say the following:
AG Barr said no evidence of fraud YOU IGNORE THIS FACT
All Election officials (including republicans) have all said they found absolutely no evidence of fraud you ignore this fact
The Justice Department said no evidence of fraud.
The courts have all rejected Trump's claims to fraud:

Okay, but this is the last time. The reason I'm going through this effort is because on my last job, I worked with the mentally retarded, and I have sympathy as a compassionate conservative. Now, if your mind continues filter out what adversaries write, I'm giving up. But to try and get past that programming they did on you, I'm going to bold text the answers, and even underline them. For reference, this is from post 211:

Our court system is not like this phony impeachment scam. You need to present actual empirical evidence. That evidence could only be gathered IF the areas in question allowed Trump's experts to get in there, examine the machines, examine the software, examine the ballots and make a determination. Not one precinct allowed team Trump to obtain that evidence. Oh yes, they did recounts, but the people that did the recounts were the same people that counted them the first time. It was meaningless.
What are you kidding me?? Trump presented all of his evidence to the courts. The Judges all rejected it. There is no more evidence. Look at the extent of your web of lies all because you just can't admit Trump lost the election.

You still haven't answered this:
Why did AG BARR say no election fraud???
How does that address all election officials saying no election fraud? WHAT ABOUT ALL THE ELECTION OFFICIALS THAT HAVE SAID NO FRAUD???
How does that address judges saying no evidence of fraud at all????
"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

You will keep spinning more lies on top of your web of lies, just because you are too much of a faggot bitch to admit Trump lost the election. You are a pathetic loser. All this because you can't admit Trump lost.
Did Trump win in 2016 fair and square?

I have asked him repeatedly to answer this question he has yet to do it. He just told me he already answered it when he never did. He lives in an alternate world void of facts. I put his feet to the fire and he has backed down and can't answer me, and then he tries to claim that he did answer me !! That is how delusional these wackos are.

Why did these people say the following:
AG Barr said no evidence of fraud YOU IGNORE THIS FACT
All Election officials (including republicans) have all said they found absolutely no evidence of fraud you ignore this fact
The Justice Department said no evidence of fraud.
The courts have all rejected Trump's claims to fraud:

Okay, but this is the last time. The reason I'm going through this effort is because on my last job, I worked with the mentally retarded, and I have sympathy as a compassionate conservative. Now, if your mind continues filter out what adversaries write, I'm giving up. But to try and get past that programming they did on you, I'm going to bold text the answers, and even underline them. For reference, this is from post 211:

Our court system is not like this phony impeachment scam. You need to present actual empirical evidence. That evidence could only be gathered IF the areas in question allowed Trump's experts to get in there, examine the machines, examine the software, examine the ballots and make a determination. Not one precinct allowed team Trump to obtain that evidence. Oh yes, they did recounts, but the people that did the recounts were the same people that counted them the first time. It was meaningless.
What are you kidding me?? Trump presented all of his evidence to the courts. The Judges all rejected it. There is no more evidence. Look at the extent of your web of lies all because you just can't admit Trump lost the election.

You still haven't answered this:
How does that address all election officials saying no election fraud? WHAT ABOUT ALL THE ELECTION OFFICIALS THAT HAVE SAID NO FRAUD???
How does that address judges saying no evidence of fraud at all????
"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

You will keep spinning more lies on top of your web of lies, just because you are too much of a faggot bitch to admit Trump lost the election. You are a pathetic loser. All this because you can't admit Trump lost.
Not according to Trump. He swore up and down it was rigged.

Not according to Trump. He swore up and down it was rigged.
There's circumstantial evidence that it was.

That Michigan recount brought on by Jill Stein was shut down plenty fast, when the votes in Wayne County were being examined.

A lot of people really, really, really liked President Trump because:

1. He kept us out of foreign wars (let our international "friends" use their own boys as cannon fodder).

2. He wanted to enforce the immigration laws.

3. He executed about half a dozen bad guys.

4. He refused to kneel to BLM.

5. He showed how biased and corrupt the mainstream media are.

He is very much missed.

1. No he didn't. You're deeply involved in the genocide in Yemen. And he let the Russians put bounties on American soldiers in Afghanistan.

2. Illegal border crossing reached their highest levels in 15 years because of Trump's policies, and Trump jailed more than 40,000 people in for profit prison camps, in horrible conditions at a cost to taxpers of $700 per day. His policies violated the Constitution, and the refugee laws of the US government, abused children, and violated the rights of the people who were abused.

The USA will be paying out hundreds of millions of dollars in law suits and settlements over the next 20 years over the civil rights violations committed by the Trump Administration.

3. Another black eye for civilization.

4. Yes Trump's policies in dealing with minorities were such a huge success that the entire country errupted in demonstrations and riots throughout the summer, while Trump refused to acknowledg there was even a problem. Police shot and killed more than 4000 Americans while he was President, and again, Trump refused to even acknowledge this was a problem.

While Trump was refusing to acknowledge racism as a problem in the USA, hate crimes increased by 500%, and right wing terrorism killed more than 50 Americans in 2019.

5. Trump showed how corrupt and dishonest the Republican Party truly is.

Things are so much better in the world without him.

2. Illegal border crossing reached their highest levels in 15 years because of Trump's policies, and Trump jailed more than 40,000 people in for profit prison camps, in horrible conditions at a cost to taxpers of $700 per day. His policies violated the Constitution, and the refugee laws of the US government, abused children, and violated the rights of the people who were abused.

Why do you lie when those lies are so easily proven false?

Image1.png

The USA will be paying out hundreds of millions of dollars in law suits and settlements over the next 20 years over the civil rights violations committed by the Trump Administration.

What civil rights violations do you speak of?

4. Yes Trump's policies in dealing with minorities were such a huge success that the entire country errupted in demonstrations and riots throughout the summer, while Trump refused to acknowledg there was even a problem. Police shot and killed more than 4000 Americans while he was President, and again, Trump refused to even acknowledge this was a problem.

No, Trump offered help to those communities plagued by the riots, but the commies refused his help. I don't know how commie Canada is run, but here, cities control their own police departments, not the federal government. The riot you bring up happened because a Democrat drug addict died of an OD in the custody of a police officer in a Democrat city and Democrat state. The Democrats in other cities rioted and the Democrat politicians made no effort to stop them. But somehow that's the fault of a Republican President?

Under Trump, one Democrat riot took place because of racial concerns. Under DumBama, two took place.

To be honest, we could give a shit about the rest of the world. We care about our country as you should too. What Trump did for our country was truly historical. No other US President has kept more promises than Trump made. His accomplishments are much too long to list, unlike what I could say of any commie President.

I have helped out a mentally-disabled guy for over two decades. It's my way of giving back. Thanks for what you do.

As a kind stranger once told me....

The Lord's going to bless you.

Thank you very much. Take note of his response. It was exactly how I predicted he'd respond. He isn't here to debate, he's here to spew off Kook-Aid talking points. He has no ability to debate because he has nothing to debate with. I give up.

This joker is like somebody asking what is that bright ball in the sky? You reply it's the sun; it's a star millions of miles away that provides us light. He gives you a stupid look and says, what is that bright ball in the sky?

Talking to brick walls is pointless.

1. He kept us out of foreign wars (let our international "friends" use their own boys as cannon fodder).

He is very much missed.

1. No he didn't. You're deeply involved in the genocide in Yemen. And he let the Russians put bounties on American soldiers in Afghanistan.

While Trump was refusing to acknowledge racism as a problem in the USA, hate crimes increased by 500%, and right wing terrorism killed more than 50 Americans in 2019.

What time did you start drinking today?

The reason you're not posting it is because it's not evidence that would be accepted into any ligetemate court of law....That and you're a total fucking hack.

Nobody needs to be a Trumpster to recognize these things.

He knows there was no legitimate evidence. Anything they said was countered by Trump's attorney when he showed all the times the commies used just as caustic language or worse. Things like "Kavanaugh and Gorsuch, you have released a whirlwind, and you will pay the price." Or "Anytime you see anybody from that cabinet, in a restaurant, in a department store, in a gas station, you get out, you form a crowd, and you push back on them!"

This is general political rally language and has been going on for years. Because these are Nazis, all they are doing is using the riot as an excuse to try and stop Trump from coming back. They fear him more than they fear God, not that many of them believe in God anyway.
More of you empty, hollow fabricated lies.

The big difference is Trump's "political rally Language" was a total lie and fabrication. The election was not stolen and there was no election fraud. All credible officials and judges have ruled there was no fraud. These lies incited the insurrection. These are extremely serious lies. THEN when the violence was clearly taking place Trump did absolutely nothing to stop it for many hours. AND Trump was told by McCarthy that his supporters are rioting in the Capitol and he did nothing to stop them, blaming others for the riot. This is the reason Trump is 100% guilty and Mitch McConnell and other republicans agreed with that.

You can't scream Fire in a crowded movie theater and claim innocence when the is an ensuing riot. You can't claim lies about election fraud that never happened, and claim innocence when those lies incite an insurrection.

Everyone is still waiting for you to answer the question that you can't answer:

Why did AG Barr, all election officials including GOP officials, and all the courts, some with Trump appointed judges, totally reject all the fake and fabricated claims of election fraud?? ?? ?? If there was any real proof of election fraud these people would not make these statements/rulings.

Why did AG Barr, all election officials including GOP officials, and all the courts, some with Trump appointed judges, totally reject all the fake and fabricated claims of election fraud?? ?? ?? If there was any real proof of election fraud these people would not make these statements/rulings.

Because they're lifer swamp reptiles, who want to stay in the good graces of their fellow travelers, and/or they don't want screaming violent mobs at their doorsteps....Hell, assholes like you would probably join the savages.
Too bad nobody out side of the brainwashed lemming world of Trump believes any of that. Your entire argument is that AG Barr is a "swamp creature" and let people commit mass election fraud, while not saying anything?!?!?!?!
You are saying Trump appointed judges are biased against Trump???????

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED. DO you even realize how fuckin stupid you fuckin retards sound????

Trumpers are the biggest fuckin bitches in the history of politics. You people are a total embarassment and Bush and Trump were failed presidents. You have concocted a web of pathetic lies that have no factual basis.

Look at the extent of your lies all because you can't admit Trump lost the election.

At least lose with dignity you fuckin bitches
First you attempt to hold Trump's appointees to a super high non-biased non-partisan standard, then you rail and carry on in an attempt to suggest that Trump must be lying because his appointed judges wouldn't support him, and that's why he's guilty. Ok, so why don't you think that the Democrat's (with their mobs that were visiting officials houses, and protesting, doxing them, and harassing their families, knocking their doors down in the middle of the knight), didn't have a chilling effect on these judges/officials when it came time to perform ?????

The Democrat's are guilty of intimidating citizen's, public officials, and judges by proxy, and that's against the law as well.

He is very much missed.

You are one brainwashed talking head.

It’s too bad his numerous negatives far outweighed any positives. Trump won’t be missed. Most Americans are glad he’s done.

Is that why the Nazis are so scared he'll come back that they had to create another phony impeachment to try and stop him? Sorry, but Donald Trump will be back, and he will likely be our President in four years from today.

Trump may be our president again in four years if we make damn sure that election isn’t rigged.

It’s too bad his numerous negatives far outweighed any positives. Trump won’t be missed. Most Americans are glad he’s done.

Is that why the Nazis are so scared he'll come back that they had to create another phony impeachment to try and stop him? Sorry, but Donald Trump will be back, and he will likely be our President in four years from today.

Trump may be our president again in four years if we make damn sure that election isn’t rigged.
Let’s hope not.

I have helped out a mentally-disabled guy for over two decades. It's my way of giving back. Thanks for what you do.

Thank you very much. Take note of his response. It was exactly how I predicted he'd respond. He isn't here to debate, he's here to spew off Kook-Aid talking points. He has no ability to debate because he has nothing to debate with. I give up.

This joker is like somebody asking what is that bright ball in the sky? You reply it's the sun; it's a star millions of miles away that provides us light. He gives you a stupid look and says, what is that bright ball in the sky?

Talking to brick walls is pointless.
Says the dumb mothafucker who insists there was voter fraud, yet has absolutely no real evidence of voter fraud. Ya see if you wackos want to keep claiming voter fraud you need this little thing called evidence which you don't have at all... AND no copurt in America has said Trump's so called evidence of fraud has any credibility or merit.

There comes a point in life where you just have to accept reality. Nobody has presented any real evidence of voter fraud at all.

WHY DID AG BARR SAY NO VOTER FRAUD????
WHY DID ALL ELECTION OFFICIALS SAY NO VOTER FRAUD?????
WHY DID THE COURTS SAY:

You still have yet to answer my questions, after all of this...

Last edited:

You people are a total joke. Care to answer these questions. I doubt you can do it and I'm sure you will ignore them like that idiot Ray has done. There was no voter fraud an no idiot Trumper has yet to answer these questions, beyond "Those guys are all deep state"

Why did all election officials say no voter fraud
Why are judges saying no evidence of fraud at all????

The reason you're not posting it is because it's not evidence that would be accepted into any ligetemate court of law....That and you're a total fucking hack.

Nobody needs to be a Trumpster to recognize these things.

He knows there was no legitimate evidence. Anything they said was countered by Trump's attorney when he showed all the times the commies used just as caustic language or worse. Things like "Kavanaugh and Gorsuch, you have released a whirlwind, and you will pay the price." Or "Anytime you see anybody from that cabinet, in a restaurant, in a department store, in a gas station, you get out, you form a crowd, and you push back on them!"

This is general political rally language and has been going on for years. Because these are Nazis, all they are doing is using the riot as an excuse to try and stop Trump from coming back. They fear him more than they fear God, not that many of them believe in God anyway.
More of you empty, hollow fabricated lies.

The big difference is Trump's "political rally Language" was a total lie and fabrication. The election was not stolen and there was no election fraud. All credible officials and judges have ruled there was no fraud. These lies incited the insurrection. These are extremely serious lies. THEN when the violence was clearly taking place Trump did absolutely nothing to stop it for many hours. AND Trump was told by McCarthy that his supporters are rioting in the Capitol and he did nothing to stop them, blaming others for the riot. This is the reason Trump is 100% guilty and Mitch McConnell and other republicans agreed with that.

You can't scream Fire in a crowded movie theater and claim innocence when the is an ensuing riot. You can't claim lies about election fraud that never happened, and claim innocence when those lies incite an insurrection.

Everyone is still waiting for you to answer the question that you can't answer:

Because they're lifer swamp reptiles, who want to stay in the good graces of their fellow travelers, and/or they don't want screaming violent mobs at their doorsteps....Hell, assholes like you would probably join the savages.
Too bad nobody out side of the brainwashed lemming world of Trump believes any of that. Your entire argument is that AG Barr is a "swamp creature" and let people commit mass election fraud, while not saying anything?!?!?!?!
You are saying Trump appointed judges are biased against Trump???????

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED. DO you even realize how fuckin stupid you fuckin retards sound????

Trumpers are the biggest fuckin bitches in the history of politics. You people are a total embarassment and Bush and Trump were failed presidents. You have concocted a web of pathetic lies that have no factual basis.

Look at the extent of your lies all because you can't admit Trump lost the election.

At least lose with dignity you fuckin bitches
First you attempt to hold Trump's appointees to a super high non-biased non-partisan standard, then you rail and carry on in an attempt to suggest that Trump must be lying because his appointed judges wouldn't support him, and that's why he's guilty. Ok, so why don't you think that the Democrat's (with their mobs that were visiting officials houses, and protesting, doxing them, and harassing their families, knocking their doors down in the middle of the knight), didn't have a chilling effect on these judges/officials when it came time to perform ?????

The Democrat's are guilty of intimidating citizen's, public officials, and judges by proxy, and that's against the law as well.

He is very much missed.

Ask them to answer these questions, which they still have yet to do, yet they still insist "the election was stolen"

BANKER: There was no voter fraud, AG BARR said no fraud, election official all said no fraud, and numerous courts all said no valid evidence of fraud.

Ray from Cleveland: There was voter fraud, but we just have no evidence of voter fraud, but I am too much of a bitch to admit Biden won so I am going to insist there was voter fraud even though there is absolutely no evidence of voter fraud....

Banker: Huh??? :no_text11:

BANKER: There was no voter fraud, AG BARR said no fraud, election official all said no fraud, and numerous courts all said no valid evidence of fraud.

Ray from Cleveland: There was voter fraud, but we just have no evidence of voter fraud, but I am too much of a bitch to admit Biden won so I am going to insist there was voter fraud even though there is absolutely no evidence of voter fraud....

Citing Barr’s statements of no voter fraud is not evidence of no voter fraud. Barr is a Bushy. As such, he is an establishment cock sucker. The establishment wanted Trump gone and Barr followed orders.

Secondly, Barr did nothing about the coup against Trump, by Ears and Her. Again, he won’t go against the establishment. Why Dumb Don appointed him merely proves Don is dumb.

There is voter fraud in every election. There certainly was questionable things in this election. Was it enough to sway the election, we likely won’t ever know.

Citing Barr’s statements of no voter fraud is not evidence of no voter fraud. Barr is a Bushy. As such, he is an establishment cock sucker. The establishment wanted Trump gone and Barr followed orders.

Secondly, Barr did nothing about the coup against Trump, by Ears and Her. Again, he won’t go against the establishment. Why Dumb Don appointed him merely proves Don is dumb.

There is voter fraud in every election. There certainly was questionable things in this election. Was it enough to sway the election, we likely won’t ever know.
If your only claim to voter fraud is Barr is "deep state" that is not a valid claim.

If your only evidence of election fraud is, Barr and all election officials and all those judges are deep state, that is a truly pathetic argument and you have lost all credibility...

Forum List

Back