Why Trumpers love Trump

BANKER: There was no voter fraud, AG BARR said no fraud, election official all said no fraud, and numerous courts all said no valid evidence of fraud.

Ray from Cleveland: There was voter fraud, but we just have no evidence of voter fraud, but I am too much of a bitch to admit Biden won so I am going to insist there was voter fraud even though there is absolutely no evidence of voter fraud....

Banker: Huh??? :no_text11:

Why did AG BARR say no election fraud???
Why did all election officials say no voter fraud
Why are judges saying no evidence of fraud at all????
"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.
Citing Barr’s statements of no voter fraud is not evidence of no voter fraud. Barr is a Bushy. As such, he is an establishment cock sucker. The establishment wanted Trump gone and Barr followed orders.

Secondly, Barr did nothing about the coup against Trump, by Ears and Her. Again, he won’t go against the establishment. Why Dumb Don appointed him merely proves Don is dumb.

There is voter fraud in every election. There certainly was questionable things in this election. Was it enough to sway the election, we likely won’t ever know.
If your only claim to voter fraud is Barr is "deep state" that is not a valid claim.

If your only evidence of election fraud is, Barr and all election officials and all those judges are deep state, that is a truly pathetic argument and you have lost all credibility...
If you are unaware of the many irregularities in this election, you might be getting all your information from state/establishment sources. You might seek other sources to get better informed.

At any rate it’s really meaningless, since Joe is no different than Don on the major issues. He will do as all recent presidents have done...take care of Wall Street, the MIC, and follow orders from the ultra wealthy.

I didn’t vote because it clearly means nothing, in the land of the free.

I watched the whole thing live. It was pointless, and all their arguments didn't apply to this situation.

There was no voter fraud. That is a lie.
It wasn't about that. Not sure what you are talking about. You didn't watch it. :)
Plus he never told his supporters to stop when he was told they are rioting inside the Capitol. Clearly he didn't care at all that they had rioted in his name. The Kevin McCarthy phone call is the nail in the coffin.

In the end the evidence is clear, you can either believe all the evidence or continue to live the partisan lie. You are why this thread was made. You live the lie. You need the lies to survive the failure of Bush and Trump. Mitch McConnell said it best:
“There is no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the event of that day,” he said.
I am astonished by your reply.

I thought the defense showed incontrovertibly that the charges were false. Wow.

You "thought" that? Please explain the process and facts to support your "thought".

I watched the whole thing live. It was pointless, and all their arguments didn't apply to this situation.

It wasn't about that. Not sure what you are talking about. You didn't watch it. :)
Plus he never told his supporters to stop when he was told they are rioting inside the Capitol. Clearly he didn't care at all that they had rioted in his name. The Kevin McCarthy phone call is the nail in the coffin.

In the end the evidence is clear, you can either believe all the evidence or continue to live the partisan lie. You are why this thread was made. You live the lie. You need the lies to survive the failure of Bush and Trump. Mitch McConnell said it best:
“There is no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the event of that day,” he said.

well that is because you are completely biased and believe any lie Trump tells you.

Answer these questions:

Is election fraud a lie?

Why didn't Trump try to stop his rioting supporters when there was a clear window to do just that. Kevin McCarthy told Trump, on the phone, he needs to stop his supporters and Trump did not do that for hours...

For those 2 reasons Trump is 100% guilty.

Also why did Mitch McConnell say Trump is 100% guilty??

Care to answer these 3 devastating questions??? I have yet to meet a republican that can do that. Look at Ray try and fail in an embarrassing attempt...

Why did all election officials (including GOP) say no voter fraud
Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all????

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

The evidence against fraud is so overwhelming. Nobody has been able to present a valid factual argument that supports voter fraud.

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

Hi, I don't have much further to add to your thread, after being very responsive to your prior queries, but I will reply to your first question, as I just saw at least six posts where you repeated the falsehood.

Barr never said there was no election fraud. What he said was that the DOJ had not yet uncovered voter fraud of sufficient magnitude to change the outcome of the election. There is a significant difference in what he said versus what you purport.

“to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

You should get your facts straight. Facts matter.

I think the main large-scale election steal was related to mail-in voting, which was implemented in an unconstitutional manner in many states. It was fully addressed in the Texas lawsuit...

Scotus Filing | Postal Voting | Absentee Ballot

I did not expect the SCOTUS to get involved, as they did not want to get involved in states' elections, and they decided not to. I was not surprised, but very disappointed, as I thought it had excellent merit.

Regards,
Jim

Hi, I don't have much further to add to your thread, after being very responsive to your prior queries, but I will reply to your first question, as I just saw at least six posts where you repeated the falsehood.

Barr never said there was no election fraud. What he said was that the DOJ had not yet uncovered voter fraud of sufficient magnitude to change the outcome of the election. There is a significant difference in what he said versus what you purport.

“to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

You should get your facts straight. Facts matter.

I think the main large-scale election steal was related to mail-in voting, which was implemented in an unconstitutional manner in many states. It was fully addressed in the Texas lawsuit...

Scotus Filing | Postal Voting | Absentee Ballot

I did not expect the SCOTUS to get involved, as they did not want to get involved in states' elections, and they decided not to. I was not surprised, but very disappointed, as I thought it had excellent merit.

Regards,
Jim
Wow, so you take Barr's comments to mean that there was voter fraud???? His comments mean there was no fraud, it's not complicated.

You are pretty scary in your lack of comprehension. It's scary how you cling to a lie. It's scary with the complete and total lack of evidence of voter fraud. Nobody credible in the entire US, including the courts, election officials, AG Barr, Justice department, nobody has said there is any indication of fraud and numerous judges have also stated this.

The extent of your web of lies is astounding all because you are too much of a little bitch to admit Biden won...

You people are so far gone, like living on Pluto gone. You want to believe the lie so bad that you surrender to stupidity. It is like a kid that pretty much knows Santa isn't real, but still wants to believe. "We won in a landslide!" Who would be dumb enough to believe that? Add to it Bush and Trump were terrible presidents and failed presidents.

Last edited:
Trumpers love Trump because he tells them the lies they need to hear to survive in the failed GOP party.

These people need to live a Lie. The truth is too hard to swallow for Trumpers. These dumb fuckin retards believe in Pizza-gate, and some idiot Trumper even showed up and started shooting his AR15... How can you believe in that fabricated nonsense?

Trump tells these retards the virus is nothing... they believe it
Trump tells these retards I did nothing wrong... they believe it
Trump tells these retards "We're rounding the curve" as cases are soaring and Trump is hold super-spreader events... And they believe that !!! How can you believe something that stupid?
Trump tells them "We won in a landslide" and they believe it.

The lies let them never take responsibility for anything in life, its always somebody else's fault and they have a laundry list of lies to prove it. They don't need to accept that Trump fucked up covid, they just lie and say "he did nothing wrong"

If Trump or Alex Jones told these dumb fucks, HRC was an alien life-form from another galaxy trying to eat the brains of all people on earth, these chromosome deficient retards would believe it. That's how stupid they are, they believe all these lies.

Never before has a president just blatantly lied on the level Trump has, and Trumpers need those lies to remain loyal. Without these lies then reality would set in... that Trump really did lose the election, Trump really did fuck up covid on a Grand scale, we really weren't "Rounding the curve".... And those realities are just too fuckin tough for idiot Trumpers to accept.

trump made his Trump Humpers FEEL LIKE THEY MATTERED

And dammit...that's what they crave...relevance

Mainstream compassionate conservatives betrayed their base resulting in the reawakening of Jacksonian politicians who simply understood the frustration experienced by those neglected and turned their back on the intrenched establishment in favor of the common worker whom had enough of the shallow rhetoric.
The era of the country club set running the country could well be over.

Trumpers love Trump because he tells them the lies they need to hear to survive in the failed GOP party.

These people need to live a Lie. The truth is too hard to swallow for Trumpers. These dumb fuckin retards believe in Pizza-gate, and some idiot Trumper even showed up and started shooting his AR15... How can you believe in that fabricated nonsense?

Trump tells these retards "We're rounding the curve" as cases are soaring and Trump is hold super-spreader events... And they believe that !!! How can you believe something that stupid?

The lies let them never take responsibility for anything in life, its always somebody else's fault and they have a laundry list of lies to prove it. They don't need to accept that Trump fucked up covid, they just lie and say "he did nothing wrong"

If Trump or Alex Jones told these dumb fucks, HRC was an alien life-form from another galaxy trying to eat the brains of all people on earth, these chromosome deficient retards would believe it. That's how stupid they are, they believe all these lies.

Never before has a president just blatantly lied on the level Trump has, and Trumpers need those lies to remain loyal. Without these lies then reality would set in... that Trump really did lose the election, Trump really did fuck up covid on a Grand scale, we really weren't "Rounding the curve".... And those realities are just too fuckin tough for idiot Trumpers to accept.

'Trumpers' are American patriots and number in the 10's of millions. Your insulting moniker for them tells volumes about your seething hatred of half of American citizens. We are not 'Trumpers' we do not worship Trump as you TDSers like to portray. We are for American exceptionalism, individualism, and traditional values. We value our history (good and bad) because we learn from it. We do not tear down statues we find offensive. If we did, all depictions of George Floyd would be torn down in riots.

COVID has a 95% to 99% SURVIVAL rate, one doesn't need Trump to tell them that. Just go to the CDC and every medical doctor and journal. Only an ignorant person would think folks need Trump to tell them that.

Trump is not indicted or arrested so what has he done wrong? Shit, after 4 FUCKING YEARS of a witch hunt, framing his associates, etc. there is absolutely nothing found that he did wrong. Look at the FACTS. Look at the Democrat 1-sided fake impeachment for a fucking phone benign, standard phone call for instance. Read the actual transcript. There is nothing there that warranted an impeachment.

We did 'round the curve' and now COVID is on the way out thanks to Trump's fast tracking the vaccinations and putting distribution in place. That is FACT.

Trump was winning in a landslide until Democrats started stuffing the ballot boxes. No one needs Trump to tell them that.

The rest of your ignorant screed is not worthy of comment. Fuck off TDSer.

Funny, Bonker, you just perfectly described exactly how the Left operates.

Funny, Bonker, you just perfectly described exactly how the Left operates.
That's what these unashamed Marxists do, they project blame on others for the exact same things they themselves do. Tried and true 'Saul Alinsky' method.

Notice how the juvenile Left still harangue how much TRUMP IS LOVED.

:boohoo:

The reason why that bothers them SO MUCH is because they know there is NO ONE in the democrat party loved or even much liked for anything at all.

You won't find ANYONE driving 17 hours just for a chance of hearing Biddum give a speech. :smoke:

Notice how the juvenile Left still harangue how much TRUMP IS LOVED.

:boohoo:

The reason why that bothers them SO MUCH is because they know there is NO ONE in the democrat party loved or even much liked for anything at all.

You won't find ANYONE driving 17 hours just for a chance of hearing Biddum give a speech. :smoke:
They also misinterpret why we like Trump. We don't worship the man, we like what he stands for and, what he stands for (American exceptionalism, individualism, patriotism and equality of opportunity) they absolutely HATE because they want to turn America into a miserable Marxist-Socialist country where they will not have to get off their butts and support themselves. They are central government tit suckers.

You really gotta wonder about lefties. Does a government education really turn you into a dummy that lives on cliches and trite inane statements gleaned from left wing sites? Maybe it's about psychotic anger and hatred but there isn't a real substantial argument in the post. Don't they understand that?

You really gotta wonder about lefties. Does a government education really turn you into a dummy that lives on cliches and trite inane statements gleaned from left wing sites? Maybe it's about psychotic anger and hatred but there isn't a real substantial argument in the post. Don't they understand that?
No all they ‘understand’ is who they are told to hate, ‘Orange Man Bad.’

Forum List

Back