Didn’t fence-sitters vote for Biden and all his shenanigans by not voting against it?

Deflections noted…Trump funded us through an anomaly….a Democrat concocted scamdemic.
I’ll play…Lets dumb this down for deflecting dummies….Lets pretend both parties spend the same…Do both parties shove 10 million parasites down your throat?
There is no deflection. You bitched about inflation when your guy caused some of it.
Deflection, like fence sitter, is another term you dont understand.

Yes. National elections. West, Kennedy, Green, Libertarian, Conservative .... Most people will have multiple choices for President. Your Dallas/Giants? Eagles analogy is false.
Negative….all you mentioned have the same odds of winning as the Eagles in a game against the Giants and Cowboys.
Pretending or playing word games is just that.

Deflections noted…Trump funded us through an anomaly….a Democrat concocted scamdemic.
I’ll play…Lets dumb this down for deflecting dummies….Lets pretend both parties spend the same…Do both parties shove 10 million parasites down your throat?

Yes. By ignoring the reasons they come.

Jobs.

Negative….all you mentioned have the same odds of winning as the Eagles in a game against the Giants and Cowboys.
Pretending or playing word games is just that.
LOL Irony not your strong suit, huh?

No. That makes them feel worse. Because it underlines our rejection of their candidate. We know Biden sucks. We also know Trump sucks. Deal with it.

If you have 3 car companies, two selling over 25million annually and the third sells 11,000 in one year, which one to buy?

The ones with a future perhaps? Spare parts, resale, upgrades, service. The third company will die off and leave you with nothing.

Didn’t they vote for 10 million new illegals?
Didn’t they vote for hiring V.P.’s and Supreme Court Justices for their skin color and vaginas?
Didn’t they vote for ‘waiving‘ college tuitions?
Didn’t they vote for higher crime and lawlessness?
Didn’t they vote for higher taxes and a more invasive IRS?
Didn’t they vote for a weaponized DOJ and FBI?
Didn’t they vote for war around the world?
Didn’t they vote for $5-$6 fuel?
Didn’t they vote for 18% inflation?
Didn’t they vote for 7.75% interest rates?

When fence-sitters say…”You lesser of two evils voters are destroying America.” Can we really take them seriously….they could have easily voted against the aforementioned but they didn’t…isn’t it them who are destroying America FASTER?

They didn't vote for any of these things, and Biden didn't do any of these things.

They voted AGAINST DONALD TRUMP, TRUMPISM, AND THE TOXIC POLITICS OF HATE AND DIVISION.
They were/are compromised. All of the so-called hate and division is from the corrupted politicians/media/entertainers. Trump was never given a chance. Even if elected his voters will not have a long leash let alone, we know what Progs will do.

There are 50 States. At least 40 of them working non-stop to destroy the Trump years. Yet you or your guy know better and could do better AND get to second term? It is a big job to navigate. Trump easily won 2020 close to 65-35. You fence riders even ignore all above AND the massive election fraud. Hard to take your pompous BS seriously as we endure the destruction of the Country.

If you have 3 car companies, two selling over 25million annually and the third sells 11,000 in one year, which one to buy?

The ones with a future perhaps? Spare parts, resale, upgrades, service. The third company will die off and leave you with nothing.
the first 2 companies might make shitty cars that last 3 to 4 years while the 3rd one might make quality cars that last for 10 years...now which one?....

A fence-sitter is someone who:
  1. Supports both sides in a disagreement because they cannot make a decision or remain neutral1.
  2. Remains neutral or undecided in a controversy2.
  3. Takes neither side of an argument or controversy3.
That is certainly not me. If anything, that term would fit you all better. You say you have beliefs and standards, and then vote for the opposite.

I vote FOR America, my pocketbook and a good future to leave the children. NOT for open borders, crime, fags, trannies, war, debt, bigger govt, Police state, deep state, out of control courts, $7 gas, BS global warming ”fixes”.

apparently, the mush-brained middleists are FOR all of the above? As that is what you have helped to dump on us//

I vote FOR America, my pocketbook and a good future to leave the children. NOT for open borders, crime, fags, trannies, war, debt, bigger govt, Police state, deep state, out of control courts, $7 gas, BS global warming ”fixes”.

apparently, the mush-brained middleists are FOR all of the above? As that is what you have helped to dump on us//
Im not in the middle. Im farther right than 99% of the people on this board.
No, you do vote for most of that stuff. You say you dont, but the candidate you vote for does it. So, yes, you do vote for it.

Didn’t fence-sitters vote for Biden and all his shenanigans by not voting against it?​

Some of them like Mac1958 voted for biden and his shenanigans

Last edited:
PeeKnobbs laughs at deceny and common sense policy.
Then you could show the wars started. The $6-7 gas? The intentionally open border with welded open gates, the trannies in lipstick flying globally to represent America etc. we have all that now. Not flaunted before. I’ll bet NOT.
Im not in the middle. Im farther right than 99% of the people on this board.
No, you do vote for most of that stuff. You say you dont, but the candidate you vote for does it. So, yes, you do vote for it

how come trump didnt eliminate some of those things like fags,trannies,debt,bigger govt and a few others when he was president?....just asking....

Forum List

Back