Why Trump was elected in 2016

The American people knew he was a narcissistic buffoon, but they elected him anyway. Why? In a nutshell, because they believed the establishment elite are worse. Nothing has changed. They still greatly mistrust the establishment and the establishment are doing things that only further this mistrust.

The Vaccine Aristocrats​

Covid-19 cases are rising, but the "Pandemic of the Unvaccinated" blame-game campaign is the worst way to address the problem​

This is the same political story that’s dominated America since Trump arrived. Why did Americans vote for such a truth-challenged candidate? Because they trusted the political aristocracy less. How did the aristocrats respond to that damning message sent at the ballot box? They doubled the lies and doubled the scolding, increasing the mistrust. Is anyone going to bother trying to break this cycle?
The Vaccine Aristocrats

This shit again?

Why don't you Trump-hating/addicted morons stop living in the past and join the rest us in the miserable current day where Marxist Democrats are led by a dementia-ravaged Leftist/CCP/Russian puppet whose failed edicts and policies have all but destroyed the US in less than a year....?!

That’s like saying “ don’t make eye contact with that crazy neighbor”
I guess it sort of is. Have ever had a crazy neighbor? That's not bad advice.

But it's more than that, and you know it.

rightwinger
You sure are stupid.

Once that virus hit our shores people were going to die. Didn't matter who was in the WH. Who said what or did what. Nothing could have stopped that virus.

You want to blame someone, Blame china for not locking their country down. Blame the WHO who lied their asses off for China.

This country was in great shape before that oh so convenient Chinese virus. As I said. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years, we had jobs all across this country and a great economy. All that with Trump at the helm.

Right now the stuttering fuck you voted for is making the biggest mess we've ever seen. He's let thousands of illegals into the US. Illegals that cost we tax payers billions each year. Where's your outrage at that??

Oh wait. I forgot. You think Biden is great and actually believe he got 80 million votes. The more fool you.

Biden didn't win that election. It was stolen. Hell he never campaigned and now we all know why.
You think Biden didn't win which proves that you're I.Q. flatlined at 20 when you were five.

That's sad.

Clipper
You actually think he got 80 million votes?? If you think that you are one devout sheeple.

He never campaigned and when he did step out of his bunker for his rallies he had a handful of people who came out to see him.

This shit again?

Why don't you Trump-hating/addicted morons stop living in the past and join the rest us in the miserable current day where Marxist Democrats are led by a dementia-ravaged Leftist/CCP/Russian puppet whose failed edicts and policies have all but destroyed the US in less than a year....?
Has the worst case of buyer's remorse I've ever witnessed.

Clipper
You actually think he got 80 million votes?? If you think that you are one devout sheeple.

He never campaigned and when he did step out of his bunker for his rallies he had a handful of people who came out to see him.
Rallies?

During a pandemic?

The people voting for Biden weren't stupid enough to be going to rallies during a pandemic, moron.

Lesh
Oh he had rallies and meetings with his supporters.

Only problem for him was no one came. Which is why I will never believe that incompetent ass got 80 million votes.

Lesh

Only problem for him was no one came. Which is why I will never believe that incompetent ass got 80 million votes.

Trump has a way bigger crowd size than Biden! Therefore, tomatoes.

The reason the Donald won was all about cronyism, false racist narrative, lies, broken promises, selling out the country to foreign interests, disrespect, and sense of elitist mentality the Dimbos exhibited, coupled with unwavering disdain and vitriol toward the little man. Nothing has changed, it’s only getting worse. Expect the little man to mobilize and strike back once again.

You've admitted voting for the man.....I've seen your admission with my own eyes....Gonna gaslight us now?

And while the "differences" between the two are slight, we didn't have rampant inflation, millions of border crashers, a psychopath veep, and a police state dedicated to declaring people like you and me to be 'domestic terrorists" under "dumb Don".
You are terribly mistaken. I didn’t vote in 2020 and likely won’t bother to ever vote again. I did vote for dumb Don in 2016.

The American people knew he was a narcissistic buffoon, but they elected him anyway. Why? In a nutshell, because they believed the establishment elite are worse. Nothing has changed. They still greatly mistrust the establishment and the establishment are doing things that only further this mistrust.

The Vaccine Aristocrats​

Covid-19 cases are rising, but the "Pandemic of the Unvaccinated" blame-game campaign is the worst way to address the problem​

This is the same political story that’s dominated America since Trump arrived. Why did Americans vote for such a truth-challenged candidate? Because they trusted the political aristocracy less. How did the aristocrats respond to that damning message sent at the ballot box? They doubled the lies and doubled the scolding, increasing the mistrust. Is anyone going to bother trying to break this cycle?
The Vaccine Aristocrats

Probably why he stands a very good chance in 2024.

Personally I like Desantis though

Gipper...

Democrats stuck with Hillary because she was one of the most qualified Presidential candidates in history...

She wasn't a great campaigner but the job is to run a country not campaign to win an election.. I think we got that with Trump...

There is no 'Elite'... It is a myth... There are relationships and people have them with each other... Were the Clintons highly connected and influential? YES. They weren't born into it, they earned that spot... They earned by making things happen, Bill was a seriously good president with some of the best metrics while in office... Was he perfect? God No... But he was good while there, Crime bill was a disaster but Bush Jr could have changed it and didn't, Obama at least tried...

Lets's remember Hillary would have most likely had:
  • No Tax Cuts
  • Signed TPP and excluded China
  • No Trade Wars
  • Not kissed Putin or Kim ass
  • Defended and punished cyberattacks on US
  • Not cut the Global Pandemic Team
  • Prepared US to response to COVID
  • Wasted no energy on a useless wall
  • Made sure agreement with IRan stays and thus Iran much farther away from getting a bomb
  • Not pissed off US allies..
There is more... But that is a start
Hillary is awful. A terribly corrupt warmongering corporatist. She would have been worse than Trump. She is that bad.

You’re not talking about “the American people”

You’re talking about a subset made up of disgruntled Republicans

Generally the same people who still support the 1/6 attack on democracy and refuse to end this pandemic by getting vaccinated

Ohhhh
You must remember Trump never gets the R nomination let alone the WH, if our political aristocracy were not so corrupt.

You are terribly mistaken. I didn’t vote in 2020 and likely won’t bother to ever vote again. I did vote for dumb Don in 2016.
I did vote for dumb Don in 2016.

That's what I was sure you said....Which 'splains your really horrendous case of buyer's remorse.

You'd be best served to get past it....It has clouded your ability to reason clearly.

I did vote for dumb Don in 2016.

That's what I was sure you said....Which 'splains your really horrendous case of buyer's remorse.

You'd be best served to get past it....It has clouded your ability to reason clearly.
You have to except the reality that Don’s a fool. He should have easily beaten Joe, a well known corrupt establishment warmonger, but he didn’t because he’s dumb.

At any rate you shouldn’t despair, Joe is no different from Don.

The reason the Donald won was all about cronyism, false racist narrative, lies, broken promises, selling out the country to foreign interests, disrespect, and sense of elitist mentality the Dimbos exhibited, coupled with unwavering disdain and vitriol toward the little man. Nothing has changed, it’s only getting worse. Expect the little man to mobilize and strike back once again.
Agreed. Just wish the "little man" was a bit more discriminating.

Lesh

The exact number expected… came. And they were not large in number by design and were well spread apart. It was a PANDEMIC YOU MORON.

Because you didn’t (and probably still don’t) take that serious does not mean that Biden voters were as stupid as you.

Trump has a way bigger crowd size than Biden! Therefore, tomatoes.
Somehow idiot girl thinks crowd size at rallies translates to votes directly. Hell in a lot of cases that’s the same people coming out again and again. It doesn’t translate to votes in the best of times and certainly not during a pandemic which Biden voters took seriously.

If dumb Don can’t beat a washed up warmongering senile corrupt corporatist, he can’t beat anyone. No need to fear the Orangeman.

Forum List

Back