Why Trump was elected in 2016

The idea Trump is a compulsive liar was made-up by the left. Even PROG fact checks proved lies, because they dressed everything up, left content and context at the door, chose parts of a subject, and applied false definitions. That and the left is so deep in victimization they even changed the meaning what a lie is.

Trump is the most bluntly honest POTUS we've had, and people are IDIOTS to even consider a guy who can't shut-up is a liar.

And at the end of the day it all proved to be BS didn't it? Because Biden has a full mark of lying, his mentality is that of a used car salesman. And more than that he's afraid, he doesn't even take questions not prepared with someone else's answer. Beyond that he's just a parrot, and when Democracts are parroting they're lying, every time.

Who is to say the Donald will run. Three years is a long time away. The question is who will pick up the mantle? When RR departed DC the assumption was Papa Bush would carry the torch, however, it was quickly learned that what had replaced the Gipper was a compassionate progressive conservative that would quickly capitulate.

The American people knew he was a narcissistic buffoon, but they elected him anyway. Why? In a nutshell, because they believed the establishment elite are worse. Nothing has changed. They still greatly mistrust the establishment and the establishment are doing things that only further this mistrust.

The Vaccine Aristocrats​

Covid-19 cases are rising, but the "Pandemic of the Unvaccinated" blame-game campaign is the worst way to address the problem​

This is the same political story that’s dominated America since Trump arrived. Why did Americans vote for such a truth-challenged candidate? Because they trusted the political aristocracy less. How did the aristocrats respond to that damning message sent at the ballot box? They doubled the lies and doubled the scolding, increasing the mistrust. Is anyone going to bother trying to break this cycle?
The Vaccine Aristocrats
He lost the popular vote both times and must have cheated. Projecting proves it.

Who is to say the Donald will run. Three years is a long time away. The question is who will pick up the mantle? When RR departed DC the assumption was Papa Bush would carry the torch, however, it was quickly learned that what had replaced the Gipper was a compassionate progressive conservative that would quickly capitulate.
The Donald is a fake phony and a fraud. He not only failed to control the establishment, he gave it more power. He even failed to recognize it was out to get him.

Clipper
You actually think he got 80 million votes?? If you think that you are one devout sheeple.

He never campaigned and when he did step out of his bunker for his rallies he had a handful of people who came out to see him.
What's your I.Q? Less then 50 be my guess. Biden cut back on campaigning because of the pandemic & he still whipped Trump's ass. Then we have The Gangster who held rallies all over the country which resulted in him having his ass handed back to him on a silver platter by Biden. That tell you anything, low I.Q. voter? Tells me that voter's were sick & tired of your boy's bullshit & incompetence. Rallies meant shit in Trump's case because people had enough of him.

Thanks for letting me explain it to you. Class dismissed, so you can go cry now.

What's your I.Q? Less then 50 be my guess. Biden cut back on campaigning because of the pandemic & he still whipped Trump's ass. Then we have The Gangster who held rallies all over the country which resulted in him having his ass handed back to him on a silver platter by Biden. That tell you anything, low I.Q. voter? Tells me that voter's were sick & tired of your boy's bullshit & incompetence. Rallies meant shit in Trump's case because people had enough of him.

Thanks for letting me explain it to you. Class dismissed, so you can go cry now.
Biden cut back on campaigning because of the pandemic.

Horseshit.

Xiden didn't campaign because he's a senile invalid, who can't hold the same thought in his head for more than a few seconds.

Ahhh....The all-too-predictable playing of innocent by the gaslighting psychopath.

I get it now....You're neither stupid nor ignorant....You're fomenting division on purpose....Which makes you an even more mentally ill and toxic chunk of human shit than I had already surmised.

My mistake.
I'm a chicom spy hiding under your bed who's going to bite a toe off if you step too close.

My chicom army is under all American beds now!
We're going to socialize America one toe at a time!

Horseshit.

Xiden didn't campaign because he's a senile invalid, who can't hold the same thought in his head for more than a few seconds.
Biden stole the election from Trump but not without Obama's help.

"Narcissistic Buffoon"? Bill Clinton was a narcissistic buffoon, Barry Hussein was a narcissistic buffoon. People liked Trump because he had confidence in himself and confidence in America. The dirty little secret is that lefties who agonize over an election that happened four years ago have little or no confidence in the results of the election that happened last November.

Horseshit.

Biden stole the election from Trump but not without Obama's help.
Biden shouldn’t have won the nomination. He was losing badly. Then good old Barry inserted himself and got the gay boy and MN girl to drop out. The nomination was supposed to go to Bernie just as in 2016.

Biden shouldn’t have won the nomination. He was losing badly. Then good old Barry inserted himself and got the gay boy and MN girl to drop out. The nomination was supposed to go to Bernie just as in 2016.
The D party hijacked Bernie's chances no doubt, but I'm not so sure about your other ideas.
The people might have chosen Bernie but America wasn't ready to do what is right for the working class. Along with the D party's fear of the redbaiting being able to stick to Bernie.

Joe is no better than Trump, and could be even worse on dangerous foreign policy.

Not to suggest that Biden could start a war with Cuba. America's warmongering is now in the past. Other superpowers won't tolerate it any longer.

Why Trump won in 2016?
  • Clinton was hated
  • Low turnout
  • Huge assist by the EC
He'll never win again, we've grown up a little as a country.

How long are lefties going to be able to maintain their hatred for the former president while the current president deteriorates every day?

How long are lefties going to be able to maintain their hatred for the former president while the current president deteriorates every day?

Just because Biden might not be fit for office in no way means Trump was.

America definitely has a race problem and so I firmly believe that your suggestions are correct. In fact, they can be easily proven with statistical evidence.

But you too miss the point.

America's refusal to accept black people as equal citizens has created a racism problem that appears to be unsolvable!

While the rest of the world was moving on to accepting their racial diversity, America as late as in the 60's was still building monuments to honour slavery.

You've walked right into making a very worthwhile contribution to this topic.

Yes, America has a very serious race problem and so far at least the only solution being suggested is police brutality against blacks and locking them up in severely overcrowded jails.
“America's refusal to accept black people as equal citizens has created a racism problem that appears to be unsolvable!”

Didn’t RACIST America elect a black president TWICE?
Don’t you hate when pesky facts get in the way of the only talking point that keeps the Dem Party relevant?

“America's refusal to accept black people as equal citizens has created a racism problem that appears to be unsolvable!”

Don’t you hate when pesky facts get in the way of the only talking point that keeps the Dem Party relevant?
It wasn't the right-wing that voted for him; and, y'all had nothing but repeal for all the policies you could.

Still, there's little doubt that America has created a huge 'race' problem and that was pointed out with the crime committed by blacks.

And what I said about America erecting monuments to racism in the 60's when other countries had moved on is true.

Your country can't have your police murdering black men on the streets and then pretend there's no race and racism problem.

Forum List

Back