Why Trump was elected in 2016

Your country can't have your police murdering black men on the streets and then pretend there's no race and racism problem.
But what about this pesky data?
A94AACD3-FAC7-4367-8A9D-673AC5FA2357.png

Still, there's little doubt that America has created a huge 'race' problem and that was pointed out with the crime committed by blacks.
Hold on...so acknowledging and discussing crime statistics is RACIST?
If so, you are definitely winning the “I’m The Wokest” contest.

Hold on...so acknowledging and discussing crime statistics is RACIST?
No, it's only accepting what is true in America.

I can do that as a Canadian because I have no dog in the fight.

You see a coldblooded murder of a black man by a police officer and then you try to pretend that it wasn't murder. That's an indictment of your own racism.

You see all black men as criminals, and so you're incapable of seeing murder as being possible.

America's 'race' problem isn't being argued, you've already conceded that. But you're not volunteering any reason (s) for why it's true.

I'm suggesting that it took white Americans to create it, and I'm also suggesting that the union of states demanded a compromise by the north on slavery and the acceptance of black people becoming equals.

Do you care to suggest some other reason why black crime has spiralled out of control? And then some solution?

You see all black men as criminals, and so you're incapable of seeing murder as being possible.
Because you say so? That‘s Lib speak and projection.
America's 'race' problem isn't being argued, you've already conceded that. But you're not volunteering any reason (s) for why it's true.
Racism is born from stereotypes and stereotypes are born from common behaviorial traits...change the behavior and the racism goes away.

Do you care to suggest some other reason why black crime has spiralled out of control? And then some solution?
Cultural deficiencies...zero understanding of the causation principle.
A quick glance at ALL dark nations around the world proves such deficiencies...Certainly you can’t believe that American Whitey holds dark people down in Liberia, Yemen, El Salvador and Guatemala?

The American people knew he was a narcissistic buffoon, but they elected him anyway. Why? In a nutshell, because they believed the establishment elite are worse. Nothing has changed. They still greatly mistrust the establishment and the establishment are doing things that only further this mistrust.

The Vaccine Aristocrats​

Covid-19 cases are rising, but the "Pandemic of the Unvaccinated" blame-game campaign is the worst way to address the problem​

This is the same political story that’s dominated America since Trump arrived. Why did Americans vote for such a truth-challenged candidate? Because they trusted the political aristocracy less. How did the aristocrats respond to that damning message sent at the ballot box? They doubled the lies and doubled the scolding, increasing the mistrust. Is anyone going to bother trying to break this cycle?
The Vaccine Aristocratsr Clinton.

That is totally untrue. Trump won because he was not Clinton. 25% of the voters voted against the other candidate and the majority voted for Trump. Also 65% or so expected Clinton to win. If they had thought that Trump would win, they would have held their nose and voted fo

Forum List

Back