Why Trump was elected in 2016

The American people knew he was a narcissistic buffoon, but they elected him anyway. Why? In a nutshell, because they believed the establishment elite are worse. Nothing has changed. They still greatly mistrust the establishment and the establishment are doing things that only further this mistrust.

The Vaccine Aristocrats​

Covid-19 cases are rising, but the "Pandemic of the Unvaccinated" blame-game campaign is the worst way to address the problem​

This is the same political story that’s dominated America since Trump arrived. Why did Americans vote for such a truth-challenged candidate? Because they trusted the political aristocracy less. How did the aristocrats respond to that damning message sent at the ballot box? They doubled the lies and doubled the scolding, increasing the mistrust. Is anyone going to bother trying to break this cycle?
The Vaccine Aristocrats
You’re not talking about “the American people”

You’re talking about a subset made up of disgruntled Republicans

Generally the same people who still support the 1/6 attack on democracy and refuse to end this pandemic by getting vaccinated

Ohhhh

The only "race problem" we have is gaslighting psychopath cocksuckers like you urging it on.
Your fellow rightist 'Broke Loser' spelt it out perfectly when he suggested that black people are to blame. He even asked me to provide some evidence to show otherwise.
It's true of course and so white America needs to strike back with racist hate, police brutality on blacks, and filling up more jails with non-white criminals.

I'm only asking you, him, and others to understand that white America created it's huge race problem by not being able to move on from it's support of slavery it was denied.

Is there some other solution for America that doesn't have to be hating?
Do you have any ideas?
Can non-white America be intimidated by more violent police brutality and murder?
Or will black people turn to even more crime and violence too?

You’re not talking about “the American people”

You’re talking about a subset made up of disgruntled Republicans

Generally the same people who still support the 1/6 attack on democracy and refuse to end this pandemic by getting vaccinated

Ohhhh
Generally speaking they're people who are repulsed by overbearing, gaslighitng, busyboidy Karens like you.

Their fear is real. And that's what matters. Their fear will elect Trump again, or someone worse, if Democrats don't stop provoking them.
That’s like saying “ don’t make eye contact with that crazy neighbor”

Your fellow rightist 'Broke Loser' spelt it out perfectly when he suggested that black people are to blame. He even asked me to provide some evidence to show otherwise.
It's true of course and so white America needs to strike back with racist hate, police brutality on blacks, and filling up more jails with non-white criminals.

I'm only asking you, him, and others to understand that white America created it's huge race problem by not being able to move on from it's support of slavery it was denied.

Is there some other solution for America that doesn't have to be hating?
Do you have any ideas?
Can non-white America be intimidated by more violent police brutality and murder?
Or will black people turn to even more crime and violence too?
I have an idea....Shut you know-nothing, gaslighting fucking yap, and deal with your own country.

Most Americans want to blame black people for their country's huge problems, but quickly abandon ship when it's pointed out to them that there really is a huge race/racism that has been created by white Americans.

The American union of states was fatally flawed when it had to make compromises with the American south on race equality. The south was unable to let go of it's slavery it saw as it's luxury. And it still won't let go.

The extreme rightists on this board literally seethe with racism and hate for blacks.

I have an idea....Shut you know-nothing, gaslighting fucking yap, and deal with your own country.
Is there something on which we are disagreeing?
You may want to try bringing it to my attention if you really do think you have an issue with what I've said.

The only "race problem" we have is gaslighting psychopath cocksuckers like you urging it on.
Look! Somebody has a new word……..It’s gaslighting
He has no idea what it means, but it’s a neat word

Is there something on which we are disagreeing?
You may want to try bringing it to my attention if you really do think you have an issue with what I've said.
Ahhh....The all-too-predictable playing of innocent by the gaslighting psychopath.

I get it now....You're neither stupid nor ignorant....You're fomenting division on purpose....Which makes you an even more mentally ill and toxic chunk of human shit than I had already surmised.

My mistake.

rightwinger
You sure are stupid.

Once that virus hit our shores people were going to die. Didn't matter who was in the WH. Who said what or did what. Nothing could have stopped that virus.

You want to blame someone, Blame china for not locking their country down. Blame the WHO who lied their asses off for China.

This country was in great shape before that oh so convenient Chinese virus. As I said. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years, we had jobs all across this country and a great economy. All that with Trump at the helm.

Right now the stuttering fuck you voted for is making the biggest mess we've ever seen. He's let thousands of illegals into the US. Illegals that cost we tax payers billions each year. Where's your outrage at that??

Oh wait. I forgot. You think Biden is great and actually believe he got 80 million votes. The more fool you.

Biden didn't win that election. It was stolen. Hell he never campaigned and now we all know why.

The American people knew he was a narcissistic buffoon, but they elected him anyway. Why? In a nutshell, because they believed the establishment elite are worse. Nothing has changed. They still greatly mistrust the establishment and the establishment are doing things that only further this mistrust.

The Vaccine Aristocrats​

Covid-19 cases are rising, but the "Pandemic of the Unvaccinated" blame-game campaign is the worst way to address the problem​

This is the same political story that’s dominated America since Trump arrived. Why did Americans vote for such a truth-challenged candidate? Because they trusted the political aristocracy less. How did the aristocrats respond to that damning message sent at the ballot box? They doubled the lies and doubled the scolding, increasing the mistrust. Is anyone going to bother trying to break this cycle?
The Vaccine Aristocrats
Gipper...

Democrats stuck with Hillary because she was one of the most qualified Presidential candidates in history...

She wasn't a great campaigner but the job is to run a country not campaign to win an election.. I think we got that with Trump...

There is no 'Elite'... It is a myth... There are relationships and people have them with each other... Were the Clintons highly connected and influential? YES. They weren't born into it, they earned that spot... They earned by making things happen, Bill was a seriously good president with some of the best metrics while in office... Was he perfect? God No... But he was good while there, Crime bill was a disaster but Bush Jr could have changed it and didn't, Obama at least tried...

Lets's remember Hillary would have most likely had:
  • No Tax Cuts
  • Signed TPP and excluded China
  • No Trade Wars
  • Not kissed Putin or Kim ass
  • Defended and punished cyberattacks on US
  • Not cut the Global Pandemic Team
  • Prepared US to response to COVID
  • Wasted no energy on a useless wall
  • Made sure agreement with IRan stays and thus Iran much farther away from getting a bomb
  • Not pissed off US allies..
There is more... But that is a start

Gipper...

Democrats stuck with Hillary because she was one of the most qualified Presidential candidates in history...

She wasn't a great campaigner but the job is to run a country not campaign to win an election.. I think we got that with Trump...

There is no 'Elite'... It is a myth... There are relationships and people have them with each other... Were the Clintons highly connected and influential? YES. They weren't born into it, they earned that spot... They earned by making things happen, Bill was a seriously good president with some of the best metrics while in office... Was he perfect? God No... But he was good while there, Crime bill was a disaster but Bush Jr could have changed it and didn't, Obama at least tried...

Lets's remember Hillary would have most likely had:
  • No Tax Cuts
  • Signed TPP and excluded China
  • No Trade Wars
  • Not kissed Putin or Kim ass
  • Defended and punished cyberattacks on US
  • Not cut the Global Pandemic Team
  • Prepared US to response to COVID
  • Wasted no energy on a useless wall
  • Made sure agreement with IRan stays and thus Iran much farther away from getting a bomb
  • Not pissed off US allies..
There is more... But that is a start

tenorBasbby.gif

Trump won because people wanted a "change from the normalcy"? Maybe so in 2016 but in 2020 he got his ass beat because enough voters finally figured out that he's a psychopath. A madman.

Trump normal? You're kidding right?
No, he isnt normal. 70 year old men that act like 12 year old girls are not normal.
I didnt even come close to implying he was.
So many illiterate people on this forum. Why forum when you cant fucking read?

Once that virus hit our shores people were going to die. Didn't matter who was in the WH. Who said what or did what. Nothing could have stopped that virus.
Yet the US under Trump had 20 percent of the worlds COVID deaths with only 4 percent of the worlds population

Trumps leadership during COVID was centered on one thing….TRUMP

From the start his decisions were based on what was best for his re-election chances, not what was best for the people.

As such, he minimized the threat, lied about the seriousness, made promises he couldn’t keep and prayed it would go away by the election

rightwinger
More horse shit from you.

Nothing was going to stop that virus once it hit our shores. China has loads to answer for.

You prefer to blame Trump instead of China who released that virus. What a damned fool you are.

Forum List

Back