Why Trump was elected in 2016

The American people knew he was a narcissistic buffoon, but they elected him anyway. Why? In a nutshell, because they believed the establishment elite are worse. Nothing has changed. They still greatly mistrust the establishment and the establishment are doing things that only further this mistrust.

The Vaccine Aristocrats​

Covid-19 cases are rising, but the "Pandemic of the Unvaccinated" blame-game campaign is the worst way to address the problem​

This is the same political story that’s dominated America since Trump arrived. Why did Americans vote for such a truth-challenged candidate? Because they trusted the political aristocracy less. How did the aristocrats respond to that damning message sent at the ballot box? They doubled the lies and doubled the scolding, increasing the mistrust. Is anyone going to bother trying to break this cycle?
The Vaccine Aristocrats
You're absolutely right!
The American people had enough of the establishment status quo that has cheated them out of a piece of the American pie.

The want a change in the system that can deliver!

Biden is either faking it or trying, but in either case he being defeated.
Trump is a corporatist who never had any intention of delivering.

All Trump could ever deliver was hope in the American people seeing non-whites being to blame.

The last excuse available to hide the fact that income inequality is to blame for America's failing the people.

Racism in America was always Trump's ace in the hole and so Trump could provide the illusion that he was fixing America's problem.

Instead, he couldn't even spell out any details on his HC plan he pretended to have coming!

Lol…and you think the vax works wonders. Crazy shit you believe.

Moonbats gonna moonbat....

Hypocrites.jpg

You're absolutely right!
The American people had enough of the establishment status quo that has cheated them out of a piece of the American pie.

All Trump could ever deliver was hope in the American people seeing non-whites being to blame.

The last excuse available to hide the fact that income inequality is to blame for America's failing the people.

Racism in America was always Trump's ace in the hole and so Trump could provide the illusion that he was fixing America's problem.

Instead, he couldn't even spell out any details on his HC plan he pretended to have coming!
If you don’t know Biden is a corporatist warmonger after 50 years in the imperial capital on the Potomac, you don’t know much.

You're absolutely right!

Fuck you, race hustling asshole....get back in you own lane.

RaceCardMonopoly.jpg

The American people knew he was a narcissistic buffoon, but they elected him anyway. Why? In a nutshell, because they believed the establishment elite are worse. Nothing has changed. They still greatly mistrust the establishment and the establishment are doing things that only further this mistrust.

The Vaccine Aristocrats​

Covid-19 cases are rising, but the "Pandemic of the Unvaccinated" blame-game campaign is the worst way to address the problem​

This is the same political story that’s dominated America since Trump arrived. Why did Americans vote for such a truth-challenged candidate? Because they trusted the political aristocracy less. How did the aristocrats respond to that damning message sent at the ballot box? They doubled the lies and doubled the scolding, increasing the mistrust. Is anyone going to bother trying to break this cycle?
The Vaccine Aristocrats
Still suffering from that bad case of buyer's remorse, huh?

Well, all you have to do now is put an anti-status quo candidate out there, who doesn't take any shit off anyone and can attract 80 million voters, and you're in high cotton.

Got anyone in mind?

Here’s a scary tall order for you...,link us to the data that proves dark people aren’t responsible for most of America’s woes...Let me know if you need to see the RACIST data related to criminality, incarceration, welfare, free healthcare, school dropouts, abortion....etc etc.

Still suffering from that bad case of buyer's remorse, huh?

Well, all you have to do now is put an anti-status quo candidate out there, who doesn't take any shit off anyone and can attract 80 million voters, and you're in high cotton.

Got anyone in mind?
Buyer’s remorse is predicated on a choice I made. I made no choice, so no remorse. Unlike you, I know old Joe is no different from dumb Don.

Fuck you, race hustling asshole....get back in you own lane.

View attachment 518366
Thanks for your contribution here on this thread. All opinions could have some validity.

I believe that racism is the biggest drawing card that can be played by politicians in America.
And don't worry about the Dem supporters not signing on too.

Normalcy? Thats what you guys scream about changing literally every day. Trump offered "change" from the "normalcy" thats why he won.
Do you ever actually THINK?
The people got tired of his immaturity and stupidity. In return, we got stuck with a drooling boomer that cant complete a fucking sentence.
This country is full of dumbfucks.
Trump won because people wanted a "change from the normalcy"? Maybe so in 2016 but in 2020 he got his ass beat because enough voters finally figured out that he's a psychopath. A madman.

Trump normal? You're kidding right?

Here’s a scary tall order for you...,link us to the data that proves dark people aren’t responsible for most of America’s woes...Let me know if you need to see the RACIST data related to criminality, incarceration, welfare, free healthcare, school dropouts, abortion....etc etc.
There's a fair argument that blacks are victims to a certain to extent.....But the people who have been victimizing them are those who are gaslighitng us into racial strife.

Problem > Reaction > Solution

Thanks for your contribution here on this thread. All opinions could have some validity.

I believe that racism is the biggest drawing card that can be played by politicians in America.
And don't worry about the Dem supporters not signing on too.
Shove the race hustling up you ass, peckerhead....It's gaslighting assholes like you who are the problem.

Trump won because people wanted a "change from the normalcy"? Maybe so in 2016 but in 2020 he got his ass beat because enough voters finally figured out that he's a psychopath. A madman.

Trump normal? You're kidding right?
Very true. However Trump failed to do what he said he would in 2016. He surrounded himself with establishment assholes and did the bidding of the ultra wealthy, like so many of our presidents including our current president.

America definitely has a race problem and so I firmly believe that your suggestions are correct. In fact, they can be easily proven with statistical evidence.

But you too miss the point.

America's refusal to accept black people as equal citizens has created a racism problem that appears to be unsolvable!

While the rest of the world was moving on to accepting their racial diversity, America as late as in the 60's was still building monuments to honour slavery.

You've walked right into making a very worthwhile contribution to this topic.

Yes, America has a very serious race problem and so far at least the only solution being suggested is police brutality against blacks and locking them up in severely overcrowded jails.

Shove the race hustling up you ass, peckerhead....It's gaslighting assholes like you who are the problem.
And again, keep the cards and letters coming.

We're making some progress on bringing America's 'race' problem to light!
Throwing you crude and childish insults at me is always your issue to deal with, not mine.

Buyer’s remorse is predicated on a choice I made. I made no choice, so no remorse. Unlike you, I know old Joe is no different from dumb Don.
You've admitted voting for the man.....I've seen your admission with my own eyes....Gonna gaslight us now?

And while the "differences" between the two are slight, we didn't have rampant inflation, millions of border crashers, a psychopath veep, and a police state dedicated to declaring people like you and me to be 'domestic terrorists" under "dumb Don".

Very true. However Trump failed to do what he said he would in 2016. He surrounded himself with establishment assholes and did the bidding of the ultra wealthy, like so many of our presidents including our current president.
So we both agree that he fucked up bigly in that department.

Now, back to the question that you conveniently glossed over: do you have in mind an anti-status quo candidate, who doesn't take any shit off anyone and can attract 80 million voters, or are you doing the mac and just pissing and moaning to hear yourself piss and moan?

Forum List

Back