Why Trump was elected in 2016

The American people knew he was a narcissistic buffoon, but they elected him anyway. Why? In a nutshell, because they believed the establishment elite are worse. Nothing has changed. They still greatly mistrust the establishment and the establishment are doing things that only further this mistrust.

The Vaccine Aristocrats​

Covid-19 cases are rising, but the "Pandemic of the Unvaccinated" blame-game campaign is the worst way to address the problem​

This is the same political story that’s dominated America since Trump arrived. Why did Americans vote for such a truth-challenged candidate? Because they trusted the political aristocracy less. How did the aristocrats respond to that damning message sent at the ballot box? They doubled the lies and doubled the scolding, increasing the mistrust. Is anyone going to bother trying to break this cycle?
The Vaccine Aristocrats
The Trump voters' fear of the establishment is not based on reality. In fact, we ARE seeing a wave of COVID because of unvaccinated fools. That's simple demography, science. I know RepubliQans HATE science... but facts are facts.

The Trump voters have been subject to 40 years of lying white-right propaganda incitement, and such crap works, as Goebbels correctly noted. It worked when Radio Rwanda was stirring people up for a genocide. It works to convince the duller-witted among us that the election was stolen, there's a "deep state", and blah blah blah. Then add in a non-stop blitz of Russki social media propaganda, and the surging fear and hatred of the worst among us... the uneducated racist whites. Et voilà! Trumpolini the Orange Dictator!

Dumb Joe isn’t a boomer. He was born before the boomers. He’s an old fucker.
this notion that Biden is senile or dumb is just more QOP lies... and of course, today's RepubliQans believe and repeat ONLY lies, because facts to them are like water to the Wicked Witch.

The Trump voters' fear of the establishment is not based on reality.
Their fear is real. And that's what matters. Their fear will elect Trump again, or someone worse, if Democrats don't stop provoking them.

Last edited:
Is that why 10 million MORE voted for Trump the 2nd time around? Jumping at normalcy?
No matter how you slice it, Biden won big. You can make excuses, cry, whine, wheedle, lie (y'all are very good at lying), and attempt a treasonous insurrection but the fact remains that there are a LOT of fascist misfits in this country, but you lowlife are not the majority.

Crawl back under your rocks and keep quiet.

Their fear is real. And that's what matters. Their fear will elect Trump again, or someone worse, if Democrats don't stop provoking them.
We provoked them? Really? By electing a black President, you mean? By rejecting Trump's racism? By supporting democracy over dictatorship. Well, we're going to provoke the Trumpoid fascists even more. We can start by putting into prison EVERYONE in that treasonous Jan 6 mob.

And which are the "big issues"? Biden certainly is NOT in agreement with that vile Orange Shithead regarding racism...
He’s worse than Trump on racism. Old Joe is an ardent racist. He wrote the Clinton crime bill that sent thousands of minorities to prison and bragged about it. Called blacks predators and worse on the senate floor.

GET INFORMED.

Enough got the memo for Trump to lose Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona and Georgia

States he won in 2016
And all of Putin's horses and all of Putin's men, couldn't put Trumpolini's failed Presidency back together again

The American people knew he was a narcissistic buffoon, but they elected him anyway. Why? In a nutshell, because they believed the establishment elite are worse. Nothing has changed. They still greatly mistrust the establishment and the establishment are doing things that only further this mistrust.

The Vaccine Aristocrats​

Covid-19 cases are rising, but the "Pandemic of the Unvaccinated" blame-game campaign is the worst way to address the problem​

This is the same political story that’s dominated America since Trump arrived. Why did Americans vote for such a truth-challenged candidate? Because they trusted the political aristocracy less. How did the aristocrats respond to that damning message sent at the ballot box? They doubled the lies and doubled the scolding, increasing the mistrust. Is anyone going to bother trying to break this cycle?
The Vaccine Aristocrats
The people who elected trump did not know that he is a narcissistic buffoon. They elected him believing his constant outright lying and misinformation. Example:
What are three understandable, verifiable and consequential lies that Trump told while in office?
Profile photo for Guy Campbell
Guy Campbell

He said that Japan was opening five new car plants in Michigan, when Japan were opening exactly no new car plants in Michigan.
He also said US Steel was opening six new steel plants in the US. When US Steel were opening exactly no new steel plants in the US.
And he said Ivanka Trump created 15 million jobs.
Insane. Pathological. Liar.
So typical of trump, along with "Mexico will pay for the wall", "I know more than the generals", 'I know more about technology than anyone', "Trade wars are easy to win", etc.

rightwinger
No. You found out how good he could be.

Before the very convenient Chinese virus this country was doing great. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. All that with Trump at the helm.

Biden is turning into a clusterfuck of giant proportions. I sure hope we can survive four years of the very expensive Biden/Harris shit show.

rightwinger
No. You found out how good he could be.

Before the very convenient Chinese virus this country was doing great. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. All that with Trump at the helm.

Biden is turning into a clusterfuck of giant proportions. I sure hope we can survive four years of the very expensive Biden/Harris shit show.
The country obviously felt differently.

Trump could have easily rode COVID to victory. If he had shown leadership and an interest in the well being of the people, the country would have rallied around him.
Much like they did with Bush after 9-11

But Trump proved inept during COVID and showed why he should not lead the country

We provoked them? Really? By electing a black President, you mean?
Nope. You provoke them by fixating on idiotic issues that make you look like busy-body jackoffs. You provoke them with your ubiquitous, sanctimonious "we-know-better-ism". You provoke them with the constant virtue signaling and woke-ness. You provoke them by focusing on fringe shit instead of what matters.

You don't have be more conservative to beat back Trumpism. You just need to be good liberals. Focus on stuff that matters. Fight like hell to clamp down on police brutality, but draw the line on endorsing riots and "defunding" police. Fight for helping the poor, but stop trying to socialize entire industries (ie healthcare).

But you won't. You'll stay the course, with your freak-of-the-week approach to civil rights and your passion for government control of pretty much everything. And the ugliness of Trumpism will persist.

Last edited:

The Vaccine Aristocrats​

The Vaccine Aristocrats
Well covid cases are rising because some of the minority of the pop that were Trump voters refuse to take covid precautions the govt tells them they need to do. And the gop establishment is afraid of upsetting them. So Trump is as much or more dishonest than the gop establishment he replaced.

The only candidate Trump beats was Hillary but the (D)'s were so insulated they were unable to see that.

When Bernie beat Hillary in places like Michigan and Wisconsin the (D)'s should have realized they had a problem but then of course, it was too late by then.

There was no way I wanted Trump to win but I really wanted Hillary to lose. Again, there is no way I wanted Biden to win but I really wanted Trump to lose.
I think Dems and Repubs faced the same dilemma in 2016. Their candidate was terrible but their candidate's policies were right on. I don't know if either Clinton or Trump would have won their primaries if there was ranked choice voting, I think both were minority picks. Broken system.

I know the answer to this question. It'll sting Trump loyalists. However, it's the truth of the matter.

But I'm taking a break for a few days. If the thread is still bumping when I return, I may opine on the topic. I told myself that I was gonna skeedaddle outta here for a while yesterday but ended up running my mouth on and off throughout the day. It was just too hot to go out and pull the intake manifold off my vette and swap out the gasket.

I only logged in today to add content to a previous post. As it is, the DOJ confiscated the Epic of Gilgamesh. So I guess we all remember the time Hillary's emails were revealed to be communicating about where the Nephilim was buried? And where the resurrection chamber of Gilgamesh was? And where the body was? Naw, who am I kidding. Heh heh.

Ah well.

Last edited:
Hillary won the POPULAR VOTE!!!:heehee:

Yes, the main reason why Trump won in 2016 was because of the fact society in majority of States did not want Hillary and had distrust in the Washington Elites which Trump funded for decades…

Sad thing is the left has yet to learn and are setting up a chance for Trump to win in 2024, and the left will act shock if he does while refusing to accept their failure to see their mistakes!

Joe Biden offered a return to normalcy and stable, no drama leadership.
The country jumped at it
Yeah...”normalcy“ because it’s totally normal for people to take health advice from fat slob trannys.
Biden_Health_Appointee_26055.jpg

Yeah, “stable”.....you know, like our border.
Yeah, “no drama”....like colluding with the Google faggots, Zuckerberg and Dorsey to prevent Americans from exercising their First Amendment rights.

Yeah...”normalcy“ because it’s totally normal for people to take health advice from fat slob trannys.
Biden_Health_Appointee_26055.jpg

Yeah, “stable”.....you know, like our border.
Yeah, “no drama”....like colluding with the Google faggots, Zuckerberg and Dorsey to prevent Americans from exercising their First Amendment rights.
Biden is a welcome respite from the batshit crazy zealots on the right……yourself as an example

Forum List

Back