Why the massive push to vaccinate everyone, even kids?

Yeah, and that bothers me just a bit.
The people behind the transformation of America are no dummies.

They knew damn well who would get the vax and who would not long before it was ever available.
Democrats and Leftists are FAR more likely to get it than Republicans and Right Wingers.

The people pulling the strings play a very long and VERY WELL PLANNED game.

All is not what it appears.
"What if".......the vaccine provides some form of protection against a not yet released superbug that was developed along with covid-19 ?

All I'm saying is they play a much better game than most give them credit for.
Yes lefties are more likely to think along the lines of " Hive mind " than are conservatives .... so yes a group activity like going to get vaccinated so they can be in the " I got my shot " club is very understandable from the point of view of that particular psyche.

JO

They are trying to kill off as many as they can. The goal is half of us all gone from the earth...world over. De population.
TEXAS

Published 1 hour ago

Texas study: Unvaccinated people are 20 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than the vaccinated​

About two-thirds of all Texans have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine​

By Paul Best | Fox News

According to this Fox News article, they are trying to do just the opposite, yes?

Yes lefties are more likely to think along the lines of " Hive mind " than are conservatives .... so yes a group activity like going to get vaccinated so they can be in the " I got my shot " club is very understandable from the point of view of that particular psyche.

JO
TEXAS

Published 1 hour ago

Texas study: Unvaccinated people are 20 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than the vaccinated​

About two-thirds of all Texans have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine​

By Paul Best | Fox News

It's a political power play. Statistics say that about 70 kids in the U.S. died from the covid disease so far and most of them were either cancer survivors or had underlying serious medical conditions. It's possible that a widespread forced vaccination program for kids might kill more healthy kids than the first go-round of the disease.

The more people who are vaccinated the less the virus can transmit.

The sooner we put this pandemic in our rear view mirror the sooner we can get back to the new normal life we can have in America.

In countries where the virus transmits unchecked like Africa, India, and South America the virus has demonstrated it's ability to mutate and create new strains.

So if we can reduce transmission more people won't be maimed or harmed in any way.

I suspect that the enormous pressure to vax vax vax is coming from our lovely money hungry drug companies who have bazillions of vials of vaccine in the pipeline. They are terrified that they are going to eat a lot of their product when Covid goes away. So they put pressure on the legislators and doctors who they've paid off, and they in turn put pressure on institutions and media to get the message out VAX VAX VAX!!!!

But that is just cynical me.

No. That's you being a conspiracy nut. You forgot about lizard people.
So what do you think? Is this vaccination push for our own good or is there an ulterior motive?
I think you're bonkers.

I think you're bonkers.
You are entitled to your opinion. I think you're bonkers if you are going to take your kids to be injected with an experimental "vaccine" proven to cause myocarditis in at least some kids. But maybe you don't have kids andyou are just pontificating. That would be typical.

Forum List

Back