Why the massive push to vaccinate everyone, even kids?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Parents are lining up to get their 4 and 5 year olds vaccinated. Colleges are requiring proof of vaccination from college students. What happens if you were vaccinated 6 months ago? Or a year ago? We are hearing of SURGES of cases based on the Delta variant, the Delta plus variant, the Lambda variant and tomorrow it will be some other Greek letter variant. Yet I look at the Covid numbers for my county, my state, my country and the world and all the numbers are very low.

So what is this about? Is it really about keeping us "safe"? There are many reported side effects now especially in young adults. Wasn't there something called the Hippocratic Oath that states the first goal of medicine is "Do no harm"? What are we doing here?

I suspect that the enormous pressure to vax vax vax is coming from our lovely money hungry drug companies who have bazillions of vials of vaccine in the pipeline. They are terrified that they are going to eat a lot of their product when Covid goes away. So they put pressure on the legislators and doctors who they've paid off, and they in turn put pressure on institutions and media to get the message out VAX VAX VAX!!!!

But that is just cynical me. I think the track record for the drug companies and the food companies and big tech companies is ABYSMAL when it comes to caring for the rights of the little guy. They care about M-O-N-E-Y and P-O-W-E-R.

So what do you think? Is this vaccination push for our own good or is there an ulterior motive?

Parents are lining up to get their 4 and 5 year olds vaccinated. Colleges are requiring proof of vaccination from college students. What happens if you were vaccinated 6 months ago? Or a year ago? We are hearing of SURGES of cases based on the Delta variant, the Delta plus variant, the Lambda variant and tomorrow it will be some other Greek letter variant. Yet I look at the Covid numbers for my county, my state, my country and the world and all the numbers are very low.

So what is this about? Is it really about keeping us "safe"? There are many reported side effects now especially in young adults. Wasn't there something called the Hippocratic Oath that states the first goal of medicine is "Do no harm"? What are we doing here?

I suspect that the enormous pressure to vax vax vax is coming from our lovely money hungry drug companies who have bazillions of vials of vaccine in the pipeline. They are terrified that they are going to eat a lot of their product when Covid goes away. So they put pressure on the legislators and doctors who they've paid off, and they in turn put pressure on institutions and media to get the message out VAX VAX VAX!!!!

But that is just cynical me. I think the track record for the drug companies and the food companies and big tech companies is ABYSMAL when it comes to caring for the rights of the little guy. They care about M-O-N-E-Y and P-O-W-E-R.

So what do you think? Is this vaccination push for our own good or is there an ulterior motive?

I don't think the youngest in well-off countries need to be vaccinated before adults in the developing world. Countries need to learn to share their vaccine supplies with other nations that desperately need them.

But that is just cynical me. I think the track record for the drug companies and the food companies and big tech companies is ABYSMAL woichen it comes to caring for the rights of the little guy. They care about M-O-N-E-Y and P-O-W-E-R.

It's patriotic ta get vaccinated.

That is the only way to have a full Nazi takeover for Hitler's second coming

Yeah, the drug companies, Trump's white house, the Chinese, Bill Gates, the WHO, and everyone else did all of this to simply make you take a vaccine that has proven incredibly safe.

drat! foiled again!
I can't believe they hate the Trump vaccines...
Which is why half the country won't take the vaccine.

Since our leaders insist on politicizing everything, they can just bang their heads into a wall because they have divided the country into two and the other half won't listen to anything they have to say.

Because some people care. Do you remember polio? My generation does.

"Mother Nature is the greatest bioterrorist of them all, with no financial limitations or ethical compunctions."

Yeah, the drug companies, Trump's white house, the Chinese, Bill Gates, the WHO, and everyone else did all of this to simply make you take a vaccine that has proven incredibly safe.

drat! foiled again!

Since our leaders insist on politicizing everything, they can just bang their heads into a wall because they have divided the country into two and the other half won't listen to anything they have to say.
What leader is politicizing this? Can you give examples of a prominent leader doing that?

Effing idiots.

drat! foiled again!

Yeah, and that bothers me just a bit.
The people behind the transformation of America are no dummies.

They knew damn well who would get the vax and who would not long before it was ever available.
Democrats and Leftists are FAR more likely to get it than Republicans and Right Wingers.

The people pulling the strings play a very long and VERY WELL PLANNED game.

All is not what it appears.
"What if".......the vaccine provides some form of protection against a not yet released superbug that was developed along with covid-19 ?

All I'm saying is they play a much better game than most give them credit for.

Because some people care. Do you remember polio? My generation does.

"Mother Nature is the greatest bioterrorist of them all, with no financial limitations or ethical compunctions."

If you think the Democraps care about you, you are stupider than others think....

New Topics

Forum List

Back