Why the massive push to vaccinate everyone, even kids?

WTF ever happened to following the science? Vaccinations in youth probably do more harm than good.

That is just about the dumbest thing ever written. Period. Full stop.

It is not dumb, but based entirely on facts and science. A young person, particularly a young man, has a higher chance of hospitalization AND DEATH from the vaccines than from Covid. Fact.

Yeah, the drug companies, Trump's white house, the Chinese, Bill Gates, the WHO, and everyone else did all of this to simply make you take a vaccine that has proven incredibly safe.

drat! foiled again!
I can't believe they hate the Trump vaccines...
Which is why half the country won't take the vaccine.

Since our leaders insist on politicizing everything, they can just bang their heads into a wall because they have divided the country into two and the other half won't listen to anything they have to say.

Yeah, and that bothers me just a bit.
The people behind the transformation of America are no dummies.

They knew damn well who would get the vax and who would not long before it was ever available.
Democrats and Leftists are FAR more likely to get it than Republicans and Right Wingers.

The people pulling the strings play a very long and VERY WELL PLANNED game.

All is not what it appears.
"What if".......the vaccine provides some form of protection against a not yet released superbug that was developed along with covid-19 ?

All I'm saying is they play a much better game than most give them credit for.

I never go for these 4D chess scenarios because they only ever work in hindsight.

For example, for the ENTIRE thing to work you had to predict the Western World would utterly panic over a virus with a less than 1% fatality rate. If you hatch and then actually release a complicated plan that hinges on that, you're not a diabolical genius. You're an idiot with a gambling problem.

WTF ever happened to following the science? Vaccinations in youth probably do more harm than good.

It is not dumb, but based entirely on facts and science. A young person, particularly a young man, has a higher chance of hospitalization AND DEATH from the vaccines than from Covid. Fact.
:link: :link:

789 cases of myocarditis REPORTED just since the vax has been given to young people, say in January. That's what, only five months?

And Covid has only KILLED 331 children aged 0-17 since the beginning of the entire pandemic. Mind you, that's WITH covid, not FROM Covid

the drug companies, xiden's white house, the Chinese, Bill Gates, the WHO, and everyone else did all of this to simply make you take a vaccine that has been proven to be incredibly dangerous.....

Parents are lining up to get their 4 and 5 year olds vaccinated. Colleges are requiring proof of vaccination from college students. What happens if you were vaccinated 6 months ago? Or a year ago? We are hearing of SURGES of cases based on the Delta variant, the Delta plus variant, the Lambda variant and tomorrow it will be some other Greek letter variant. Yet I look at the Covid numbers for my county, my state, my country and the world and all the numbers are very low.

So what is this about? Is it really about keeping us "safe"? There are many reported side effects now especially in young adults. Wasn't there something called the Hippocratic Oath that states the first goal of medicine is "Do no harm"? What are we doing here?

I suspect that the enormous pressure to vax vax vax is coming from our lovely money hungry drug companies who have bazillions of vials of vaccine in the pipeline. They are terrified that they are going to eat a lot of their product when Covid goes away. So they put pressure on the legislators and doctors who they've paid off, and they in turn put pressure on institutions and media to get the message out VAX VAX VAX!!!!

But that is just cynical me. I think the track record for the drug companies and the food companies and big tech companies is ABYSMAL woichen it comes to caring for the rights of the little guy. They care about M-O-N-E-Y and P-O-W-E-R.

So what do you think? Is this vaccination push for our own good or is there an ulterior motive?
It's patriotic ta get vaccinated.
and its un-patriotic to force people to get the death jab for the chinese flu...there is no 'vaccine'.....

Why the massive push to vaccinate everyone, even kids?​

That is how governments test their ability to force compliance on people. Same for unconstitutional lockdowns.

candycorn The Vaccine is NOT proved safe. People are dying from taking it and there is no long term studies.
but the scum demonRATS only spew the propaganda their masters tell them to....none of the scum demonRATS care about TRUTH or REALITY...as long as TRUMP is not in DC, it must be true....what a joke you shit stains are

:link: :link:
why? didn't your masters inform you of this? that's right, xiden and the scum demonRATS don't give 2 shits about other scum demonRATS...

It's so safe I can't sue the company of the vaccine because it's still not backed by the FDA as a drug that should be treated like all others.

It's so safe I can't sue the company of the vaccine because it's still not backed by the FDA as a drug that should be treated like all others.

Exactly. To that I would add, it's so safe young people, young men especially, get myocarditis from the vaccine and all the "experts" say what's the big deal? It's just a little heart inflammation. At least you won't get the sniffles and a mild fever for a couple of days

Meanwhile back in reality the Federal Government along with every single state health department has made low/no costs vaccines available to children for about 25 years.

Meanwhile back in reality the Federal Government along with every single state health department has made low/no costs vaccines available to children for about 25 years.

I am specifically talking about the covid vaccines here, not vaccines that have been on the market for years, possibly decades.

The covid vaccines are so bad they have been given since last December and there are thousands and thousands of VAERS reports on them. They are in fact very dangerous, most particularly so for young people. The vax companies have IMMUNITY. That doesn't give you a little pause? If not, you're hopelessly naive. But you do you

I am specifically talking about the covid vaccines here, not vaccines that have been on the market for years, possibly decades.

The covid vaccines are so bad they have been given since last December and there are thousands and thousands of VAERS reports on them. They are in fact very dangerous, most particularly so for young people. The vax companies have IMMUNITY. That doesn't give you a little pause? If not, you're hopelessly naive. But you do you
How many deaths have there been vs injections.

Lets see the statistics...show your math.

Let the kids get COVID, give them a couple 3 cent Hydroxychloroquine pills, in the end the kid gets cured and also gets COVID antibodies all for under a buck. Democrats are unstable conspiracists and instigators of irrational panic.

Parents are lining up to get their 4 and 5 year olds vaccinated. Colleges are requiring proof of vaccination from college students. What happens if you were vaccinated 6 months ago? Or a year ago? We are hearing of SURGES of cases based on the Delta variant, the Delta plus variant, the Lambda variant and tomorrow it will be some other Greek letter variant. Yet I look at the Covid numbers for my county, my state, my country and the world and all the numbers are very low.

So what is this about? Is it really about keeping us "safe"? There are many reported side effects now especially in young adults. Wasn't there something called the Hippocratic Oath that states the first goal of medicine is "Do no harm"? What are we doing here?

I suspect that the enormous pressure to vax vax vax is coming from our lovely money hungry drug companies who have bazillions of vials of vaccine in the pipeline. They are terrified that they are going to eat a lot of their product when Covid goes away. So they put pressure on the legislators and doctors who they've paid off, and they in turn put pressure on institutions and media to get the message out VAX VAX VAX!!!!

But that is just cynical me. I think the track record for the drug companies and the food companies and big tech companies is ABYSMAL when it comes to caring for the rights of the little guy. They care about M-O-N-E-Y and P-O-W-E-R.

So what do you think? Is this vaccination push for our own good or is there an ulterior motive?
It's clearly connected to the recently released info on UFOs. They're in on it. Somehow.

Last edited:

How many deaths have there been vs injections.

Lets see the statistics...show your math.
SweetSue92 Any time now....

Forum List

Back