Zone1 Why So Much Hate About The Mods and Forum?

Okay, I know who you're talking about and yes she is sort of biased, that's why I try to stay on good terms with her as she can be rather friendly too. I guess it's like a Jekyll and Hyde thing lol but it helps that I am now on her good side,.. I think. XD

If I get to tell ThomasSowellsFro to fuck off since I believe that a couple of other people in this thread already broke the no flaming rule so I really wish I could just this once. I swear that I won't want to flame anybody else. Heck, I'll give you a hug anyways. :smiliehug:
Zone 1 so let's not

Zone 1 so let's not

And say we did? Right,.. gotcha. ;) I'm sorry lol you can feel free to edit and delete my posts if you want too, but I couldn't help it as that little racist has it coming to him,.. but there will be no hard feelings if you do. :)

Moderators are essential. However, it's better to have fewer Moderators than to appoint some idiotic moron who can't control their political bias when doing their job.
Except that happens here.

I think USMB is a blast. But I'm a bit worried about the Race forum being changed to Zone 1. Politics and race discussions can get heated and lively. I hope the Zone 1 designation won't strangle the life out of the Race forum.

I enjoy many of the discussions, but a bit of snark and humor can really liven up a slow thread. A few off topic posts can also add life and information to a thread.

Some of my posts are a bit brusque, but I try to treat others as they treat me. And I try to add a bit to the threads to which I post.

After several years here, I still find the Mods to be reasonable and light-handed. We enjoy a lot of freedom here.

One change I would LOVE to see, is for all of the rules to be gone through and rewritten for brevity and simplicity. It's hard to understand the need for endless reams of repetitive rules.

Otherwise, no complaints from me. Please continue with a light Mod footprint.

Last edited:
I've always thought the mods are generally fair and sensible.
Never had a problem. I take my lumps and move on, but Stinkwarrior rubbed me the wrong way. You don't suggest I put legitimate threads in the Rubber Room simply because you don't like the content. That's bullshit. Arrogant little fuck.

In my slightly biased opinion, I have been subjected to a little too much mod scrutiny. Sometimes, as I’ve noted, I likely deserved it. Sometimes, I think it’s just poor decisions. But either way, their job sucks. I don’t mean how they do their job. I mean the job they have to perform. Liberal or conservative, their job is very much like trying to round up a heard of cats.

I mean sure, it's a little rough around the edges here, but if ya'all hate it here so badly nobody's forcing you to stay, so I'm not sure what all the whining and temper tantrums are about. I constantly see thread after thread about it in here and you guys are calling the staff nuts? Give me a break! :rolleyes:

It's no secret I work with children all day, for my day job. Sometimes people make comments like "how can you do that?" and etc.

Yeah? Well, adults are worse. The rules never apply to them, or they have good reasons why they needed to bend the rules. Or yeah, they know about the rules AND AGREED to them but it was just this once....

And adults are infinitely more stubborn in their ways than kids, so you're never gonna get through.

So that's where the whining and temper tantrums come from. We're all adults here. That is not a compliment.

uh yeah right,like a mod like the fascist one with the letter starting with C is REALLY going to admit they are wrong or listen to you? might as well be asking the fox to guard the henhouse,same thing.

Tried that once, never got a response.
:thup:
EXACTLY,he hit the nail on the head ,like he said,it does no good,i also have tried that and most times i dont hear back from them.
I always respond to a pm LA, try it some time.

Interesting. I have wondered what relationship a person has to have with board management to come in as a moderator instead of choosing from those who have spent years supporting the board...
Incriminating photos my boy, incriminating photos.

Never had a problem. I take my lumps and move on, but Stinkwarrior rubbed me the wrong way. You don't suggest I put legitimate threads in the Rubber Room simply because you don't like the content. That's bullshit. Arrogant little fuck.
1. No I didn't say where it should go, just that its not an education thread. Did I mod it? no. Did I discuss it - yep. I even went and watched his other videos.

2. little? You have no idea. I am a beached walrus. I can't go in the water because Japanese whalers try to harpoon me.

Last edited:
I mean sure, it's a little rough around the edges here, but if ya'all hate it here so badly nobody's forcing you to stay, so I'm not sure what all the whining and temper tantrums are about. I constantly see thread after thread about it in here and you guys are calling the staff nuts? Give me a break! :rolleyes:

They have poor personal hygiene, bad haircuts, and their troll socks are mediocre. Well, maybe not Kat ...

That's a nice yarn, Tom :rolleyes-41:
His yarn only comes in one color

s360157508921982584_p5_i2_w2295.jpeg

Forum List

Back