Zone1 Why So Much Hate About The Mods and Forum?

I always respond to a pm LA, try it some time.

Yep! I can assure you she does. I just Pm'd her yesterday and alerted her I was having some issues and amazingly she listened because I was talking to her like an adult without yelling at her and having a temper tantrum. Hmm,.. I guess that means Coyote is human after all. You treat her nicely, she treats you nicely. What a concept right?

Last edited:
I don't think we should stretch and go that far... :)

Now you having me picture this. :badgrin:

D1fGXVIWkAYbjQX.jpg

observe the Clean start policy then you will have no problems!
Yes but that rule is kind of ridiculous. We basically get no say in the title as it has to match the linked title verbatim. Takes the fun out of posting linked stories. Opening a thread about a linked article isn’t just about the linked article, it’s our take on that article, and the title of our thread should be able to reflect our opinion on it.

Yes but that rule is kind of ridiculous. We basically get no say in the title as it has to match the linked title verbatim. Takes the fun out of posting linked stories. Opening a thread about a linked article isn’t just about the linked article, it’s our take on that article, and the title of our thread should be able to reflect our opinion on it.

You can make your own statement right above the article you are posting which I do some of the time.

Posting any article requires that you post the actual title you linked because that is REQUIRED for fair use of the article you decided to post.

Forum List

Back