Zone1 Why So Much Hate About The Mods and Forum?

I mean sure, it's a little rough around the edges here, but if ya'all hate it here so badly nobody's forcing you to stay, so I'm not sure what all the whining and temper tantrums are about. I constantly see thread after thread about it in here and you guys are calling the staff nuts? Give me a break! :rolleyes:
No, kissing up is not going to get you a role as a moderator.

No, kissing up is not going to get you a role as a moderator.

I don't even want a job as a mod,.. anymore at least. That's not what this thread is about. I just don't understand hating a message board so much as well as its staff members and yet continuing to post on it. Same with people who hate America, but yet continue to live here.

I mean sure, it's a little rough around the edges here, but if ya'all hate it here so badly nobody's forcing you to stay, so I'm not sure what all the whining and temper tantrums are about. I constantly see thread after thread about it in here and you guys are calling the staff nuts? Give me a break! :rolleyes:
It's a manifestation of arrested development fear of authority.

We'll you're banned. To the hoosegow with you!

Why don't you do that to Tommy? Isn't he the guy that believes all racists deserve the death penalty or am I mixing him up with IM2 or something?

In my slightly biased opinion, I have been subjected to a little too much mod scrutiny. Sometimes, as I’ve noted, I likely deserved it. Sometimes, I think it’s just poor decisions. But either way, their job sucks. I don’t mean how they do their job. I mean the job they have to perform. Liberal or conservative, their job is very much like trying to round up a heard of cats.

My experience overall, on this site and most others, is that mods do a good job.

In my career, I have been totally surprised that some people have been in supervisory roles, often to the point of completely disbelief. Then, I worked with them and, in almost every case in my history, I learned that those people were absolutely the right boss, with the right skills, for the right time. How well that works, how consistent were my findings.

In my online experience, I have found pretty much the same thing. Almost all moderators with whom I have had experience, have had the maturity, intelligence, wisdom, that made them fair and reasonable moderators - traits I know I don't always exhibit. Mostly, I have seen the same on this site with the moderators taking the high road not just in their role as moderator but also in their regular debates and discussions - not perfectly so, mind you, but mostly so. At least more so than me.

Lol it's an inside joke from a Very Potter musical where Snape says two teachers couldn't expel each other,.. could they? XD

Although it's also a curious question too if staff members can ban each other.

White people have a culture of racism. that's a simple fact. Always have. Blacks are no longer are buying your little Critical Post Racial Theory and you big mad. Deal with it fat boi
No. White people have no such “culture.” Repeating your baseless and racist premises don’t make them any less absurd or dishonest. And you also don’t get to speak
for black people.

And thinking people — of all races — are rejecting the racist CRT claptrap. Sorry this is, therefore, far beyond your skill set.

Have you got anything to offer on topic and not racist?

Last edited:
Does he ever?
Not that he has shared so far at USMB.

Anyway, I think discussing anything further with him on this thread is probably more than just off topic. So, my apologies. I won’t reply to him here again.

And I’ve already had my say on your thread topic. So, peace out. Off to see other threads.

Most whites are racist. The majority are racist. That's not racist, just a cultural fact. But if you think it is racist, then most white people indeed are racist, because they make precisely the same kind of conclusions about blacks and balck culture, or muslims and muslim culture. That says you want to hold a double standard based on skin color, and only for white people. Bru, that's racist!

Sympathy for what? Being able to censor anything they don't like? Most conservatives could only wish to have that sort of power.

Wow! I better hurry and respond to this one before the thread is locked. It's clear that it won't stay on topic so, since it's been threadjacked, I want to at least respond to your lies.

Most whites being racist is a lie. Start a thread and back it up with even good evidence, let alone provable facts. Show where any white person here has ever said there should be a double-standard based on skin color.

And, just for the record, you do realize, don't you, that Muslims hate homosexuals, right? I'm sure some white people hate homosexuals but most do not. Most assuredly most conservatives do not. Conservatives do hate, however, people who throw homosexuals off of the tops of tall buildings. Conservatives hate people who put homosexuals in metal cages and throw those cages into the ocean. Conservatives have long demonstrated religious tolerance but there are limits.

And as for the power of censorship - that is a liberal power that's been abused with impunity by the left for the past 7 years and beyond.

Forum List

Back