Zone1 Hi. What is up with this forum.

galactic

Rookie
Jun 14, 2022
I find that I can't access this forum directly like other forums on the internet. I have to go through a third party. Once at their site, I can click on something that will bring me to this site. That doesn't seem to be the right way to do things.

1655419707459.png

Are you with some government agency?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

I find that I can't access this forum directly like other forums on the internet. I have to go through a third party. Once at their site, I can click on something that will bring me to this site. That doesn't seem to be the right way to do things.
Maybe your firewall settings or the browser that you're using. I have similar problems with other sites.

Anyways, welcome anyways. :welcome:

Same.
Also, when I use Bing or Google to search for USMB, non of the links will bring me to the HomePage.

Are you sure it isn't your own socks that you're smelling?

If you aren't Cultsmasher then why did you start a thread about the truth,.. whatever the heck you were talking about is you don't even try to disguise yourself. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back