Zone1 Why So Much Hate About The Mods and Forum?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Easter Island (USA)
I mean sure, it's a little rough around the edges here, but if ya'all hate it here so badly nobody's forcing you to stay, so I'm not sure what all the whining and temper tantrums are about. I constantly see thread after thread about it in here and you guys are calling the staff nuts? Give me a break! :rolleyes:

For me, it's the severe lack of equality.

I get chastised and threatened about some ludicrous things..........that many others on here do on a daily basis, and some even do in every comment they make. Yet **I** am the one getting harassed and threatened, while all the others can do as they please.

I get chastised and threatened about some ludicrous things..........that many others on here do on a daily basis, and some even do in every comment they make. Yet **I** am the one getting harassed and threatened, while all the others can do as they please.

Okay,.. so if people really have beef with the mods, why not take it to PM like they're supposed to do? If everybody just did that then they might not be so cranky. I'm not trying to act like the staff members' pet, but it must be frustrating to remind people of that constantly, and I know they aren't perfect, but what else are they supposed to do when rules actually are broken? Just ignore it and let chaos erupt?

Okay,.. so if people really have beef with the mods, why not take it to PM like they're supposed to do? If everybody just did that then they might not be so cranky. I'm not trying to act like the staff members' pet, but it must be frustrating to remind people of that constantly, and I know they aren't perfect, but what else are they supposed to do when rules actually are broken? Just ignore it and let chaos erupt?

Tried that once, never got a response.

Moderators are always going to be the target since they are the ones who penalize members for various reasons who negatively impacts the forum or moving threads elsewhere that seems to get some people unhappy, they will piss off someone and be applauded by others it is just a day in the life of a Moderator the only people who knows what is really going on from behind the scenes.

Better to follow the obvious forum rules and stop making many bad and sometimes illegal thread titles that doesn't match up with the articles title which is YOUR fault for having threads closed or moved, observe the Clean start policy then you will have no problems!

The best Moderation team you have is when the members of the forum doesn't make them work to clean up your rule breaking messes.

A mod said they rely on Hall Monitors because they can't read that many posts. It is Hall Monitors.

They should have their fingers chopped off...j/k

Me??...I get harassed a lot and I rather enjoy it. Tells me I'm doing my job

Like my thread in BADLANDS....It disappearoed per another poster....lololol

I just reposted it

If the mods, admins, and or whoever else manages this site were actual professionals........there would be no problems.

I've been in other forums that have professional management staff that notify you of something you did, tell you WHY they notified you, what you need to do to stop it or change it, and let you know what will happen if you do it again.

They also notify you of improperly placed posts, and notify you they are moving them to where they believe they should be located, and give you the link to the new location.

The management on THIS site does not do any of that. In fact, they are extremely VAGUE when threatening you, as to what it is they are upset about. It took me 3-5 reply emails to squeeze out of the mod what it actually was that I did. And it was something that many of the other people who post on here do and NOTHING ever happens to them.

So yeah, I chuck it up to UNprofessionalism.

I've always found the moderators quite fair, at least when my own personal behaviour has been appropriate to the rules of the forum

My only criticism would be that in the first couple of months as I was in a learning experience and I pushed the rules, one or two moderators may have been a bit to harsh. However, I've never considered that as being grounds for complaining.

If the mods, admins, and or whoever else manages this site were actual professionals........there would be no problems.

I've been in other forums that have professional management staff that notify you of something you did, tell you WHY they notified you, what you need to do to stop it or change it, and let you know what will happen if you do it again.

They also notify you of improperly placed posts, and notify you they are moving them to where they believe they should be located, and give you the link to the new location.

The management on THIS site does not do any of that. In fact, they are extremely VAGUE when threatening you, as to what it is they are upset about. It took me 3-5 reply emails to squeeze out of the mod what it actually was that I did. And it was something that many of the other people who post on here do and NOTHING ever happens to them.

So yeah, I chuck it up to UNprofessionalism.

I do have to agree with you on that last part where although it's rarely occured,.. I don't always get notifications about posts moved or deleted,.. but, they might just have simply forgot too as like I said before they aren't perfect, so it happens.

Moderators are essential. However, it's better to have fewer Moderators than to appoint some idiotic moron who can't control their political bias when doing their job.

That much I can agree with, but I haven't seen too many issues with that regarding myself. In that sense, and in a general sense altogether,.. Meister is probably the best moderator on the staff team. I like and get along with nearly all of them, but he has a really good head on his shoulders and doesn't put up with a lot.

To answer that question would mean that you'd get banned, because you cannot scrutinize or even mention the mods to begin with. And that itself is the answer to your question. If we're supposed to hate North Korea and Russia, I don't see why you also wouldn't hate this forums Conservative Marxist style "democracy".

That much I can agree with, but I haven't seen too many issues with that regarding myself. In that sense, and in a general sense altogether,.. Meister is probably the best moderator on the staff team. I like and get along with nearly all of them, but he has a really good head on his shoulders and doesn't put up with a lot.
I posted a thread in the Education forum yesterday. The moderator wasn't on duty, but commented that if they were on duty my thread would have been moved to the Rubber Room because there was nothing about Education in it. Go take a look for yourself. It's titled "Brainwashed College Creatures".

To answer that question would mean that you'd get banned, because you cannot scrutinize or even mention the mods to begin with.

Wrong! You just can't complain about the actions of staff in public. I think this is sort of different because this isn't a complaining thread, it's just a discussion. That's the way I see it anyways and I don't think there would be a problem with it.

Why don't we start with a list of prohibited words? Cleaning up all the irrelevant crass, vulgar and potty talk would be a great improvement.

Sheesh, you whine like a Democrat.

Knock it off!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

New Topics

Forum List

Back