Why right wing christians are obsessed with israel

Seems to me you're the one obsessed fake Jew. I think you need psychological counceling :cuckoo:

Christianity and the Jewish faith are one in the same on many levels,they are joined at the hip.

It's a sticky topic and I believe that many rank-and-file Christians do want to express a certain form of agape toward us Jews. I really, really want to believe it.

But the Televangelists, the ones who make $$$ off of the "We lose Israel" cottage industry, I do think they are not nearly as loving and indeed, they only hope that we Jews stay alive long enough to fullfill their end-times eschatology, which means they want us to die at a time that passes their "prophecy" from the last book of the New Testament.

SCARY.

No, it isn't. There are many born again believers who do not believe in a pre - Tribulation Rapture, Guno. I'm one of them. I'm not expecting an early departure from the greatest hour of trial the world has ever faced - the Tribulation. It will be all out war on the Church - the greatest trial of our faith we will ever face (the true Church -not the antichrist Whore of Babylon claiming to be "The Church").

If you will study the Scriptures you will learn that Abraham was justified by faith. Not by his works. Those who are born again Believers are justified by faith. By faith we have been adopted into the Family of God. Although some of us were born Gentiles - inwardly we are Jews and Abraham is indeed the Father of our Faith. Your book is my book - my book is your book if you are inwardly a Jew and hopefully you will one day be because athough you may be a Jew outwardly it avails you nothing in eternity if you reject your Messiah which is the only way to enter into heaven. I look towards that day when the prophecy of Zechariah will be fulfilled and the Jewish people will see Messiah face to face and see the nail scars in his hands and in his feet and ask him, Lord, what are those wounds in your hands? And he will tell them, Those are the wounds that I received in the house of my friends. Then there will be a moment of realizing this is Jesus, Christ Crucified, Our Messiah.

It is written:

And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer,Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.
Zechariah 13:6

If you thought the reunion of Joseph and his brothers was moving just wait until you see the reunion between Jesus Christ and His own Brethren. You haven't seen anything yet. That story is a picture of the story of Christ and His own brethren, Guno. Of which you are one. When you say the things you say, Guno? I know that you do not know what you are doing. I do not hold it against you. I believe that one day you will know and then you will say, how could I have been so blind?

Last edited:
It's a sticky topic and I believe that many rank-and-file Christians do want to express a certain form of agape toward us Jews. I really, really want to believe it.

But the Televangelists, the ones who make $$$ off of the "We lose Israel" cottage industry, I do think they are not nearly as loving and indeed, they only hope that we Jews stay alive long enough to fullfill their end-times eschatology, which means they want us to die at a time that passes their "prophecy" from the last book of the New Testament.

SCARY.

omg, you're a jew now?

Lolol.

SCARY.

I have no part with the televangelists. I love Israel because God put it into my heart to love Israel. I love the Jewish people because God put it into my heart to love the Jewish people and I do not ever remember a time when I didn't love them. Even before I became a Christian I loved the Jewish people. I truly do not mind the accusations or skeptics who doubt my sincerity. Because one day - when all Israel is saved - there will be Jews that I know and love who will say to me - I see that you were right about Jesus being my Messiah. And why you never stopped loving me. And then they will know that the love I have for them came from God. Not myself. How else could I feel such a genuine love in my heart for Guno if not for the fact that Christs' love comes from God's own heart and not my own?

Last edited:

SCARY.
Jews like you are scary.which is why they were rejected in Israel 2 days ago

SCARY.

omg, you're a jew now?

Lolol.
He's a leftist who haopends to be Jewish in that order if course

SCARY.

omg, you're a jew now?

Lolol.

Stat has always been a Jew. So is Guno.

I have

SCARY.

I have no part with the televangelists. I love Israel because God put it into my heart to love Israel. I love the Jewish people because God put it into my heart to love the Jewish people and I do not ever remember a time when I didn't love them. Even before I became a Christian I loved the Jewish people. I truly do not mind the accusations or skeptics who doubt my sincerity. Because one day - when all Israel is saved - there will be Jews that I know and love who will say to me - I see that you were right about Jesus being my Messiah. And why you never stopped loving me. And then they will know that the love I have for them came from God. Not myself. How else could I feel such a genuine love in my heart for Guno if not for the fact that Christs' love comes from God's own heart and not my own?
Has long as you love frauds because he's no Jew. on side note its not helpfull for you to post that all These Jews will be converted it feeds into the fake Jews narrative

SCARY.

omg, you're a jew now?

Lolol.

Stat has always been a Jew. So is Guno.

No he's not and you hate Catholics like he hates all Christians you post from hate sites here as well just saying

Forum List

Back