Why right wing christians are obsessed with israel

Christians have no power to hasten or delay Armageddon, it is after all the final rebellion which would be your part.

guno

There are plenty of Christian, Jewish and Jewish-Christian
who do not focus on Israel in a negative divisive way, but in a positive unifying way that
represents ALL the people of the church body as one in Christ.

Peter Loth Peace by Piece
Healing Is Yours
Listen to the cries of the children a non profit organization

The same way Israel is used as a central focus,
you keep focusing on "Antichrist" as your obsession.

How is this doing anything good toward resolving anything?

The people above have healed people with forgiveness therapy,
changed minds and saved lives by promoting POSITIVE relations.

How many people have you helped complaining about NEGATIVE situations?

Christianity and the Jewish faith are one in the same on many levels,they are joined at the hip.

No they are not, two different things..
Not at all,Christianity and Jews share the same God,moral code ,history,they are differently connected.

No not really. Ask a Jew who practices Judaism about that.

I'm a cradle RC but the God I woship has no name and is not the Jewish God, my Jesus is not a Jew.

PS: My god has no nationality. God is not a man. Also he does not have chosen people.

Last edited:
It's a sticky topic and I believe that many rank-and-file Christians do want to express a certain form of agape toward us Jews. I really, really want to believe it.

But the Televangelists, the ones who make $$$ off of the "We lose Israel" cottage industry, I do think they are not nearly as loving and indeed, they only hope that we Jews stay alive long enough to fullfill their end-times eschatology, which means they want us to die at a time that passes their "prophecy" from the last book of the New Testament.

SCARY.
Jews like you are scary.which is why they were rejected in Israel 2 days ago

Yep, Bibi used the "Dick Cheney Method" to win the election dispute Israels economic woes. "If I'm not re-elected we will be attacked." was Bibi method as it was the Cheney method.. This method has successfully been used more than once during the world's history.
"All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked,
and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the
country to danger. It works the same in any country." -Hermann Goering

It's a sticky topic and I believe that many rank-and-file Christians do want to express a certain form of agape toward us Jews. I really, really want to believe it.

But the Televangelists, the ones who make $$$ off of the "We lose Israel" cottage industry, I do think they are not nearly as loving and indeed, they only hope that we Jews stay alive long enough to fullfill their end-times eschatology, which means they want us to die at a time that passes their "prophecy" from the last book of the New Testament.

SCARY.

Yes it is.

I want to know if this is all about religion...did God tell us to subsidize them as well?

We are aware of the prophecies in the Bible concerning the gathering of Israel and the restoration of them to God.
Does this "restoration" include all who are descended from the people of Ancient Israel or just those who practice Judaism?

We Might Be Chosen, But We're Still Going to Hell: Jews and the Christian Right

We Might Be Chosen But We re Still Going to Hell Jews and the Christian Right Michelle Goldberg
I love it when christians are uncomfortable with the history and facts of christianity. Dont worry they'll just edit this out. Wont be the first time. In fact I'm starting to hear christians back peddling on the whole non believers go to hell thing. No ones buying that bullshit anymore. Seems religion is getting more liberal. Gotta change with the times.

Something Jews alway have known about the goyims professed"love" for us Jews and israel , it is their sick delusional twisted end times fantasies. That is what drives them in how they "think"

On the Road to Armageddon How Evangelicals Became Israel s Best Friend by Timothy P. Weber - Beliefnet.com
Christians dont realize the whole Mormon schticks premise is that god told Joseph smith that all other religions were crap. Jesus came 2000 years ago but the churches were all lost so god came again and started the Mormon church.

Every religion is offensive to every other religion because they all claim they are the only true religion.

I compare them to two hustlers at a poker game. They dont tell on each other.

All of the tribes
All the tribes. So does that mean everyone who is a direct genetic descendent?

Not sure how anyone can be an indirect genetic descendant.

The Lord is calling all of the tribes, but as with any family only a remnant will respond. Many will not be converted until He returns. But the gathering has begun and the restoration under way

Something Jews alway have known about the goyims professed"love" for us Jews and israel , it is their sick delusional twisted end times fantasies. That is what drives them in how they "think"

On the Road to Armageddon How Evangelicals Became Israel s Best Friend by Timothy P. Weber - Beliefnet.com

Yup. Rapture can't happen until however many Jews reside in Israel. So Christians have regular fundraising programs trying to get Jews to Israel hoping to trigger the end of the world.

"Why right wing christians are obsessed with israel"

Many are also attracted to the theocracy they perceive to be Israel, and fantasize over the prospect of turning the United States into a 'Christian state,' where the bible replaces the Constitution, and Christianity becomes the 'official state religion,' giving license to disadvantaging those who are not Christian or are free from faith.

Christianity and the Jewish faith are one in the same on many levels,they are joined at the hip.

No they are not, two different things..
Not at all,Christianity and Jews share the same God,moral code ,history,they are differently connected.

No not really. Ask a Jew who practices Judaism about that.

I'm a cradle RC but the God I woship has no name and is not the Jewish God, my Jesus is not a Jew.

PS: My god has no nationality. God is not a man. Also he does not have chosen people.

Well, there you would be wrong on a number of points.

Ad-shem, the almighty, is the G-d of all of us, whether you like it or not.

Yeshua was born a Jew, lived the life of a Jew, even through his adulthood and died and was buried as a Jew. He claimed to be the Messiah, which is fine with me, but his actions in the Temple clearly indicate that he was a Jew. That is historical FACT.

No, it isn't. There are many born again believers who do not believe in a pre - Tribulation Rapture, Guno. I'm one of them. I'm not expecting an early departure from the greatest hour of trial the world has ever faced - the Tribulation. It will be all out war on the Church - the greatest trial of our faith we will ever face (the true Church -not the antichrist Whore of Babylon claiming to be "The Church").

If you will study the Scriptures you will learn that Abraham was justified by faith. Not by his works. Those who are born again Believers are justified by faith. By faith we have been adopted into the Family of God. Although some of us were born Gentiles - inwardly we are Jews and Abraham is indeed the Father of our Faith. Your book is my book - my book is your book if you are inwardly a Jew and hopefully you will one day be because athough you may be a Jew outwardly it avails you nothing in eternity if you reject your Messiah which is the only way to enter into heaven. I look towards that day when the prophecy of Zechariah will be fulfilled and the Jewish people will see Messiah face to face and see the nail scars in his hands and in his feet and ask him, Lord, what are those wounds in your hands? And he will tell them, Those are the wounds that I received in the house of my friends. Then there will be a moment of realizing this is Jesus, Christ Crucified, Our Messiah.

It is written:

And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer,Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.
Zechariah 13:6

If you thought the reunion of Joseph and his brothers was moving just wait until you see the reunion between Jesus Christ and His own Brethren. You haven't seen anything yet. That story is a picture of the story of Christ and His own brethren, Guno. Of which you are one. When you say the things you say, Guno? I know that you do not know what you are doing. I do not hold it against you. I believe that one day you will know and then you will say, how could I have been so blind?

Well I guess Pope Francis was right in your case, inside of you there is a little Jew.

Interesting. This once again reminds me that even a broken clock can be right twice a day. (pope comment) Inwardly I am a Jew. The Bible is very clear that the born again believer is inwardly a Jew. Read the King James Bible, Penelope.

And yet most Jews will say they are a race, do you practice Judaism.

I realize that your weird, unfounded hatred drives you (as with all anti-semites) to say weird things, but Judaism is a religion. Jews are first and foremost adherents to a religions. Jews are not a race at all, although some jews share some genetic commonality, but not always. There are chinese Jews who have absolutely no genetic commonality with the overwhelming majority of Jews living in Eretz Yisrael, the land that G-d gave to the Jews many thousands of years ago. Some claim that Jews are simply a culture, but that is not accurate, either.

I have never said that Jews are a race. There are Black Jews, there are Asian jews, there are White Jews, there are hispanic Jews, hell, there are even Jews among the Eskimos of Alaska (also one of the longest-lived of tribes in the world). So, to call Jews a "race" is pretty damned ridiculous.

Yup. Rapture can't happen until however many Jews reside in Israel. So Christians have regular fundraising programs trying to get Jews to Israel hoping to trigger the end of the world.

YOu say "Christians" without any qualifiers.

I know that you are not trying to imply ALL Christians, but could you perhaps give some idea of just how many Christians you think do this?

Because I was raised Christian, among Christians, and I have never seen this, nor even ever known a Christian who has participated or given money or even personally been aware of any such fundraising.

I am not denying it occurs, I am asking for some perspective on just how wide spread the practice is.

YOu say "Christians" without any qualifiers.

I know that you are not trying to imply ALL Christians, but could you perhaps give some idea of just how many Christians you think do this?

Because I was raised Christian, among Christians, and I have never seen this, nor even ever known a Christian who has participated or given money or even personally been aware of any such fundraising.

I am not denying it occurs, I am asking for some perspective on just how wide spread the practice is.

With all due respect that you don't know this isn't surprising. The average Christian knows less about their own theology than the average non-Christian (why they are non-Christian usually.)

No, it isn't. There are many born again believers who do not believe in a pre - Tribulation Rapture, Guno. I'm one of them. I'm not expecting an early departure from the greatest hour of trial the world has ever faced - the Tribulation. It will be all out war on the Church - the greatest trial of our faith we will ever face (the true Church -not the antichrist Whore of Babylon claiming to be "The Church").

If you will study the Scriptures you will learn that Abraham was justified by faith. Not by his works. Those who are born again Believers are justified by faith. By faith we have been adopted into the Family of God. Although some of us were born Gentiles - inwardly we are Jews and Abraham is indeed the Father of our Faith. Your book is my book - my book is your book if you are inwardly a Jew and hopefully you will one day be because athough you may be a Jew outwardly it avails you nothing in eternity if you reject your Messiah which is the only way to enter into heaven. I look towards that day when the prophecy of Zechariah will be fulfilled and the Jewish people will see Messiah face to face and see the nail scars in his hands and in his feet and ask him, Lord, what are those wounds in your hands? And he will tell them, Those are the wounds that I received in the house of my friends. Then there will be a moment of realizing this is Jesus, Christ Crucified, Our Messiah.

It is written:

And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer,Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.
Zechariah 13:6

If you thought the reunion of Joseph and his brothers was moving just wait until you see the reunion between Jesus Christ and His own Brethren. You haven't seen anything yet. That story is a picture of the story of Christ and His own brethren, Guno. Of which you are one. When you say the things you say, Guno? I know that you do not know what you are doing. I do not hold it against you. I believe that one day you will know and then you will say, how could I have been so blind?

Well I guess Pope Francis was right in your case, inside of you there is a little Jew.

Interesting. This once again reminds me that even a broken clock can be right twice a day. (pope comment) Inwardly I am a Jew. The Bible is very clear that the born again believer is inwardly a Jew. Read the King James Bible, Penelope.

And yet most Jews will say they are a race, do you practice Judaism.

I realize that your weird, unfounded hatred drives you (as with all anti-semites) to say weird things, but Judaism is a religion. Jews are first and foremost adherents to a religions. Jews are not a race at all, although some jews share some genetic commonality, but not always. There are chinese Jews who have absolutely no genetic commonality with the overwhelming majority of Jews living in Eretz Yisrael, the land that G-d gave to the Jews many thousands of years ago. Some claim that Jews are simply a culture, but that is not accurate, either.

I have never said that Jews are a race. There are Black Jews, there are Asian jews, there are White Jews, there are hispanic Jews, hell, there are even Jews among the Eskimos of Alaska (also one of the longest-lived of tribes in the world). So, to call Jews a "race" is pretty damned ridiculous.

You might want to discuss this with PM Bibi. So lets see, we have lots of Jews calling themselves a Jew but really are not, got it. (gee that is what Jesus said) Only those who practice Judaism are Jews.

You were to be Jews when you came from the Judea where the Judah tribe lived, now your all Jews, what is it.

You can't have it both ways, with all the intermarriage, no one is a full Jew either.

You call me weird because I don't believe all the Jew baloney, ha ha. Crap you jews don't know who you are.

for further notice, God never gave you anything, only wacked out people believe the fables in your book.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back