Zone1 Why Protestants annoy me (and other Catholics)

Well, you can be a “bad” Catholic.

well, if you define Catholic to mean someone who adheres to the Church's teachings

not many are Catholic

If you define it to mean someone who adheres to such but is often misled away from it...

kind of different

well, if you define Catholic to mean someone who adheres to the Church's teachings

not many are Catholic

If you define it to mean someone who adheres to such but is often misled away from it...

kind of different
Nope. The Catholic Church will recognize any parishioner who sins but still donates .

Nope. The Catholic Church will recognize any parishioner who sins but still donates .
you will have to distinguish btwn what purports to be the Cahtolic Church and the one that really is that...

The Vatican is not Catholic

It could be, however, that both are as you say... human nature being what it is... but I myself have never been pressured to give $$ to the Sedevacantist (True Catholic) Church

you will have to distinguish btwn what purports to be the Cahtolic Church and the one that really is that...

The Vatican is not Catholic

It could be, however, that both are as you say... human nature being what it is... but I myself have never been pressured to give $$ to the Sedevacantist (True Catholic) Church
Never heard of them.

I didn’t know “very Catholic” meant calling people ass wipes was traditional.
I guess with billo it's OK as long as you don't call yourself Traditionalist... laugh

I'm a traditionalist so I won't be calling anyone an ass wipe...

Never heard of them.
most people haven't, even most Catholics haven't... because the fake "church" at the Vatican doesn't want anyone to knoww about the Sedevacantists or the SSPX.. not good for business!

Anyhow, if you want to know more about this, you can read my past threads/posts on Vatican stuff / related matters.. or visit novusordowatch.. Basically Archbishop Lefebvre refused to go along with the Vatican bs (begun at the Vatican II "council"), started up his own seminary, ordained priests and carried on the true Catholic faith. The Sedevacantists are.. for lack of a better way to put it... a "break away" from the Society of St Pius X (which is what Lefebvre called his group). They disagreed with the sspx because they said that no pope would do and say what the last (6?) alleged popes have done and said (since 1958). And they are correct on that. The SSPX seem to think that some day the popes will.. what? suddenly be pope-like? But they aren't/weren't even Catholic

You cannot be Catholic, much less a pope, if you are a heretic (though there are 2 kinds of heretics... at least).

I was in the fake "Church" for a long time, out of ignorance (of all this). I was always told (if anyone talked about Lefebvre at all) that the SSPX was in schism, but what a joke... it is the exact opposite. The Catholics connected w/ the Vatican are in schism (albeit most out of ignorance).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back