Zone1 Why Protestants annoy me (and other Catholics)

The one that draws you closer to God. Reminds me of the story where at long last a man was rescued from a desert island. His rescuers found three buildings and asked about them. The man pointed to the first: "That is where I live."

Next he pointed to the second, "That is where I go to church." He paused.

So his rescuers asked, "And the third?"

He said, "That is where I used to go to church."

God tends to show up no matter the number of churches we build.
Or maybe the “church” has no reason for being build in the first place.

Nope, you are an anti Christian troll.
Which one do YOU think ?
“However, according to ReligiousTolerance.org, there are more than 1500 different Christian faith groups in North America. These include mega-groups like Roman Catholic and Orthodox, Anglican, Lutheran, Reformed, Baptists, Pentecostals, Amish, Quakers, Adventists, Messianic, Independent, Communal, and Non-Denominational.”

Which one do YOU think ?
“However, according to ReligiousTolerance.org, there are more than 1500 different Christian faith groups in North America. These include mega-groups like Roman Catholic and Orthodox, Anglican, Lutheran, Reformed, Baptists, Pentecostals, Amish, Quakers, Adventists, Messianic, Independent, Communal, and Non-Denominational.”

I don't engage trolls.

I have no need to prove anything to you at all. You are anti Christian and that's fine
Why is it anti Christian to question the seemingly contradictory facets of Christianity or for that matter, any religion. If you have nothing to fear, the answers should be obvious, easily verifiable and easily understood.

Why is it anti Christian to question the seemingly contradictory facets of Christianity or for that matter, any religion. If you have nothing to fear, the answers should be obvious, easily verifiable and easily understood.
I can answer ANY "seemingly contradictory facet."

But it is YOUR attitude that makes your "questions" "anti-Christian.". You come in to the "conversation" not to learn, but hoping to trip them up

I can answer ANY "seemingly contradictory facet."

But it is YOUR attitude that makes your "questions" "anti-Christian.". You come in to the "conversation" not to learn, but hoping to trip them up
Attitude ? You can’t handle “ attitude”?
.My attitude is simple. You not me, define what Christianity entails, then you should live your life as a Christian. If that’s too hard to explain, it’s you, not me who has the problem with attitude. There ARE many versions of the Bible for example and many sects. Which one is real if not Catholics or Mormons or any of the others.

I speak in simple language about what happened to the Ctholc Church after the storm of Vatican II... but it seems no one here knows what I have learned.. .so I'm just a lonely voice crying in the wilderness...

I feel sorry for myself

LOL but true

I speak in simple language about what happened to the Ctholc Church after the storm of Vatican II... but it seems no one here knows what I have learned.. .so I'm just a lonely voice crying in the wilderness...

I feel sorry for myself

LOL but true
What ever it is, it seems it was a church / politics matter and has little to do with “god”..

What ever it is, it seems it was a church / politics matter and has little to do with “god”..
well, I'm glad someone here seems to understand at least part of it.. maybe the biggest part of it.

But it wasn't really politics unless you.. well, the word can be used rather loosely... What happened is that anti-Catholic groups, communists and secret societies, the latter in particular, were always trying to destroy the Catholic faith. They trained their members to become fake priests to infiltrate the CC and when enough of them were there, becoming bishops and cardinals, well after a few decades or probably centuries, they had their chance. It came in 1958. Some say Pius the XII was murdered so this could happen in earnest. . wouldn't surprise me in the least. I'm 99% certain JP the first was indeed murdered. He had been about to expose corruption in the Vatican bank and the corrupted ones (infiltrators, etc) couldn't have that.. That was 1978, I believe

well, I'm glad someone here seems to understand at least part of it.. maybe the biggest part of it.

But it wasn't really politics unless you.. well, the word can be used rather loosely... What happened is that anti-Catholic groups, communists and secret societies, the latter in particular, were always trying to destroy the Catholic faith. They trained their members to become fake priests to infiltrate the CC and when enough of them were there, becoming bishops and cardinals, well after a few decades or probably centuries, they had their chance. It came in 1958. Some say Pius the XII was murdered so this could happen in earnest. . wouldn't surprise me in the least. I'm 99% certain JP the first was indeed murdered. He had been about to expose corruption in the Vatican bank and the corrupted ones (infiltrators, etc) couldn't have that.. That was 1978, I believe
Sounds like the Catholic Church has a security problem.

There is nothing anyone could that would change your views, I don't involve myself in fruitless pursuits. You still think I need to prove something to you, I don't. I don't fear anything, nothing.

Sounds like the Catholic Church has a security problem.

among other things.

But the true Catholic faith was kicked out of the Vatican (essentially). Archbishop Lefebvre refused to accept the novus ordo "church" and opened his own seminary, teaching the Faith that had been taught for 19 hundred & 60 years.. Since he was a bishop he could ordain priests.. and those were the only properly ordained ones after about 1960 or thereabouts...

Then the Sedevacantists broke away from Lefebvre because he didn't want to accept the fact that the Vatican had been totally taken over by anti-Christs (though he knew it had at least partially been taken over). Others would word things a bit differently but that's what happened... He wanted to believe the Vatican was salvageable but It isn't... barring some miracle

Last edited:

Forum List

Back