Zone1 Jesus vs The Bible

there is nothing written by the hand of jesus found in the 4th century c-bible nor mention of the liberation theology, self determination jesus and those people in the 1st century were willing to die for ...

or the religion of antiquity prescribed to a&e when set by the heavens on their journey for their requested admission to the everlasting - the triumph of good vs evil.

Amen! Our #1 mission whilst we are here is to lead people to the Cross. Dr. Charles Stanley knew that well. he just went home today (I posted a thread on it).

no, your mission is to bring the crucifiers and their cross to criminal proceedings for the mentally deranged. and set your spirit free - free from religious trappings.

no, your mission is to bring the crucifiers and their cross to criminal proceedings for the mentally deranged. and set your spirit free - free from religious trappings.
Look up Fascism.......then look in the mirror.

The mission of all Christians is to worship in "Spirit and Truth". Jesus stated His mission in coming into the world as such. The Kingdom of Christ is not of this world.......its a spiritual kingdom residing in the heart of His disciples (John 18:36, Luke 17:21), His mission on earth? The truth as revealed from His Father, that He is the Messiah of prophecy who was commissioned by God to inherit the throne of David (All authority in heaven and earth was given to Jesus by the Father -- Matthew 28:18-19), the righteous king of Spiritual Israel, "For this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone that is of the truth heareth My voice." -- John 18:37

If you can't hear His voice, it's because you are pretending to be illiterate. The mission of all Christians is clear with no ambiguity "Honor all men, Love the brotherhood (the church/kingdom), Fear God, Honour the king (i.e., the rightefully appointed government authorities.....fear him, the king or government because he does not bear the sword in vain governments are authorized by God to avenge all acts of unrighteousness. (Romans 13:1-4, 1 Peter 2:17

You are barking up the wrong tree..........Worshiping in Spirit (within your mind/heart) does not promote or engage in physical warfare, but Justice as defined by the righteous laws of God.....Christians are commanded to make righteous judgments based upon demonstrable truth, not emotion. (John 7:24)

What happened to the 1st amendment? Does it not apply to atheists? :dev3: Speech, Religion, Press, and Assembly are no longer protected and guaranteed rights of American Citizenship?

Look up Fascism.......then look in the mirror.

The mission of all Christians is to worship in "Spirit and Truth". Jesus stated His mission in coming into the world as such. The Kingdom of Christ is not of this world.......its a spiritual kingdom residing in the heart of His disciples (John 18:36, Luke 17:21), His mission on earth? The truth as revealed from His Father, that He is the Messiah of prophecy who was commissioned by God to inherit the throne of David (All authority in heaven and earth was given to Jesus by the Father -- Matthew 28:18-19), the righteous king of Spiritual Israel, "For this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone that is of the truth heareth My voice." -- John 18:37

If you can't hear His voice, it's because you are pretending to be illiterate. The mission of all Christians is clear with no ambiguity "Honor all men, Love the brotherhood (the church/kingdom), Fear God, Honour the king (i.e., the rightefully appointed government authorities.....fear him, the king or government because he does not bear the sword in vain governments are authorized by God to avenge all acts of unrighteousness. (Romans 13:1-4, 1 Peter 2:17

You are barking up the wrong tree..........Worshiping in Spirit (within your mind/heart) does not promote or engage in physical warfare, but Justice as defined by the righteous laws of God.....Christians are commanded to make righteous judgments based upon demonstrable truth, not emotion. (John 7:24)

What happened to the 1st amendment? Does it not apply to atheists? :dev3: Speech, Religion, Press, and Assembly are no longer protected and guaranteed rights of American Citizenship?

The first amendment.... Meaning the government won't limit free speech???

Jesus acknowledged the Scriptures (that's the "Old Testament") is the WORD OF GOD

no, that's what the c-bible claims a book of forgeries and fallacies ...

the crucifiers destroyed the artifacts left by jesus to reaffirm the heavenly religion of antiquity he and those others in the 1st century gave their lives for ... not the religion of servitude, christianity.

Forum List

Back