Why Libs Fail At Talk Radio

red states rule

May 30, 2006
Libs often wonder why they fail as radio talk show hosts

Wonder no more...................

Liberal Radio Host on Death of Conservative Rival's Mother: 'It's the Vengeance of God'
Posted by Brandon Henak on May 4, 2007 - 11:50.
Directly following the tragic death of Katherine Sykes, the mother of the Wisconsin conservative radio talk show host and blogger Charlie Sykes, liberal talk show host Micheal McGee, Sr. has come out with this statement, live on his radio show (via Channel 12):
“Mother Sykes, she dead. To me it’s the vengeance of God. I ain’t got no tears. Matter of fact a woman that would have a fool like that deserve whatever is coming her. She raised a sure enough idiot,” McGee said on his radio show. “My instincts say Charlie Sykes killed his momma, cuz she live out in this big palace in Mequon all isolated. He got tired of waiting for her money.”
Where is the outrage? Only one small local media outlet, Channel 12, and a number of blogs (Badger Blogger, Marquette Warrior, Michelle Malkin and Gop3.com) have covered it. If this story was reversed, and a conservative said this about McGee's mother, the entire national media along with Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would be on the scene. The article on Channel 12 has indicated that McGee's next show will not air but subsequent shows are not in jeopardy yet. Without public outcry, this type of double standard will continue.

http://newsbusters.org/node/12523

Listening to conservative radio is much easier than critical thinking eh parrot boy?? Can you repeat what I just said PARROT??

Libs fail at talk radio because they sprew hate over the airwaves

Like this jerk who was glad a conservatives mom died

real class from the left

Listening to conservative radio is much easier than critical thinking eh parrot boy??

Er, I don't mean to single you out, "CTRLALTDEL," but have you ever listened to NPR and thought to yourself, "boy, I sure am thinking hard"?

'Cause you know, I listen to NPR on occasion, and I must say: it is the most liberal-biased thing on the planet. Every reporter, every story, every WORD is pure liberal propaganda.

You simply must not understand. Conservative talk radio, and ONLY conservative talk radio can be parrotted and that's it.

One of the worst agruments anyway, just because it's been said before doesn't make it any less true. This McGee character was just making another funny joke - he didn't mean it, of course, since he's a liberal.

Calling the Silky Pony a "faggot" is worse than wishing your enemy's mother dead? Makes sense to me!

Same reason I guess that the Republicans fail on TV....

Perhaps because people such as yourself can't tell the difference b/t a politcal party and an ideology. There is major difference b/t conservative radio/TV and Republican radio/tv.

Secondly radio and TV can't really be compared. For one thing when you listen to talk radio which is primarily conservative, people know right away that what they are listening to is conservative. It comes with a proverbial banner if you will that would read "This is conservative."

The same is not true of television. There are few if any TV shows that I am aware of that come with a similar disclaimer that readily identifies it as conservative or liberal.

The fundamental difference b/t the two I see is that ideology on the radio comes as advertised. A conservative radio program will tell that it is a conservative radio program. Again the same is not true for television. What is presented and advertised on the nigtly news or shows that are even more apparently liberal is advertised as news or purely objective when it quite clearly isn't for example Bill Mahr's show or people like Chris Matthews. Libs need proof? Libs rant up and down about how horribly conservative Fox News is. And even I would confess that it is somewhat right of center, but Fox News certainly isn't saying so are they?

It comes down to the consumer in the end and conserbvative programmin has shown that it doesn't need to dupe people into thinking something is what it isn't. It's Frosted Flakes saying here try some Frosted Flakes. As oppossed to liberal programming which tries to pass itself off as Frosted Mini-Wheats when it's really more like steamed broccoli....yuck.

Listening to conservative radio is much easier than critical thinking eh parrot boy?? Can you repeat what I just said PARROT??

Wisconsin Liberal Talker McGee Wishes Conservative Host Had Burned with His Mother
Posted by Brandon Henak on May 6, 2007 - 21:15.
After stating on the air that the death of a conservative talk show host's mother in a tragic fire was "the vengeance of God", you would think that liberal talker Michael McGee would be apologizing in an attempt to keep his job.

Wrong.

He has merely stepped up his ridiculous attacks. In his recent followup interview with the local Fox 6 news, he compared Charlie Sykes to Satan and Hitler and then said the only thing that he regretted was that “his stringy haired ho son wasn’t layin’ there with her” when Katherine Sykes died in a tragic fire.

Does he still have his job? As of right now, he is just suspended. Where is the national media outcry?

Watch the video

http://newsbusters.org/node/12562

Libs fail at talk radio because they sprew hate over the airwaves

Like this jerk who was glad a conservatives mom died

real class from the left

Listen to Michael Savage-Weiner lately? Or Neal Boortz? Or Rush Limbaugh? Talk about your merchants of hate...These guys, and others of their ilk, spew their hate and venom over the airwaves at toxic levels. As for the rejoicing in someone's death, that's just wrong regardless of who does it.

Listen to Michael Savage-Weiner lately? Or Neal Boortz? Or Rush Limbaugh? Talk about your merchants of hate...These guys, and others of their ilk, spew their hate and venom over the airwaves at toxic levels. As for the rejoicing in someone's death, that's just wrong regardless of who does it.

I do not listen to Savage - he is to over the top for me

As far as the others - what hate?

Dead Air America went bankrupt because it as wall to wall hate

Hosts openly hoping for the murder of Pres Bush - has Rush or Sean ever hoped any Dem died?

Libs are jealous because they cannot compete with conservatives on talk radio. This idiot is a prime example as to why

Again, Republicans are jealous that Libs have a stronger turnout on TV.

- Bill mahr
- John Stewart
- The News - (The leftist media as you call it)
- Late night Talk Shows

These are all Liberal and the Liberals OWN the TV airwaves. So what is your point. Do I go around crying about how Republicans can't stand that libs own the TV airwaves. See how stupid and childish that sounds?

Again, Republicans are jealous that Libs have a stronger turnout on TV.

- Bill mahr
- John Stewart
- The News - (The leftist media as you call it)
- Late night Talk Shows

These are all Liberal and the Liberals OWN the TV airwaves. So what is your point. Do I go around crying about how Republicans can't stand that libs own the TV airwaves. See how stupid and childish that sounds?

Libs have a cow over Fox News and "24" which has been called a right wing show

Then why are libs always in a tizzy over Rush and Sean say, if they don't care about talk radio?

Er, I don't mean to single you out, "CTRLALTDEL," but have you ever listened to NPR and thought to yourself, "boy, I sure am thinking hard"?

'Cause you know, I listen to NPR on occasion, and I must say: it is the most liberal-biased thing on the planet. Every reporter, every story, every WORD is pure liberal propaganda.

Yeah those Tappet brothers, Click and Clack, are some real pinkos. Don't even get me started on Guy Noir, Private I.

Forum List

Back