Why It Sucks To Be A Democrat IN 2020.

Considering how BAD Trump and the GOP have screwed things up, we could do with some of the Democrats' Liberalism!
Look a Seattle and new York. Liberal run shitholes.

Last time I looked, throughout the south there are shitholes with both Blacks and Whites living in them. Clean up your own back yard before you complain about someone else's.

Your base is rioting, looting, and burning your Dem run cities fool.

Democrats destroy everything they touch.

Consider their accomplishments: They banned school prayer, legalized abortion and support infanticide. They’ve secularized society, replaced God with government and personal charity with social justice. They’ve substituted religion for reason, blurred the lines between males and females and destroyed the nuclear family. They’ve lorded over the destruction of America’s youth, brainwashing kids to the point they hate America, their parents and themselves.

I would say this is more the left wing of the party, but that is growing and Biden is latching his lips onto their collective dicks.

Wonder when we'll get someone who'll just flat out tell them that they suck and need to get out or agree to split the country in half.
It’s sucks to be an R, too.

Dems have been working hard
Russian Collusion Hoax scandal
Framing Justice Kavanaugh scandal
Impeachment for no crime scandal
Corona Fear mongering
BLM race riots and murders
Antifa arson and murders
NFL Black national anthem
Censoring food products with Black images
Destruction of national monuments
Marxist insurgencies in Seattle and Minneapolis
Defunding the Police
....can you add anything to the list of Democrat accomplishments?

Then what was the point of the previous post?
I was simply pointing out how delusional it is for you to claim you are not a Democrat.
ROFL.

Remember... Nobody can make you look stupid. You have to do it.

Edit: But to find a middle ground with you considering what I think you are trying to say, but fail horribly... I'm not a Republican. You're absolutely right. I'm not.

Last edited:

Consider their accomplishments: They banned school prayer, legalized abortion and support infanticide. They’ve secularized society, replaced God with government and personal charity with social justice. They’ve substituted religion for reason, blurred the lines between males and females and destroyed the nuclear family. They’ve lorded over the destruction of America’s youth, brainwashing kids to the point they hate America, their parents and themselves.

I would say this is more the left wing of the party, but that is growing and Biden is latching his lips onto their collective dicks.

Wonder when we'll get someone who'll just flat out tell them that they suck and need to get out or agree to split the country in half.

Partisan hacks can not grasp that simple concept.

Considering how BAD Trump and the GOP have screwed things up, we could do with some of the Democrats' Liberalism!

Last time I looked, throughout the south there are shitholes with both Blacks and Whites living in them. Clean up your own back yard before you complain about someone else's.
Where I live is awesome, the best part there aren't many liberals! New York is a real shithole and is getting worse.

Since you don't live in NY, where do your get your information to make this Grand Decision? What you have better learn, there are Liberals everywhere. They just allow you party of the Rumpers to tun things because they don't want to. But keep this nonsense going and they may hit the Polls in droves. Believe it or not, you Party of the Rumpers aren't the silent majority. You are a bunch of rude, obnoxious loudmouths that only sounds like a big group. You ain't the majority but you are loudest. Liberals as well as Moderates are starting to wake up. Enjoy the ride.
I know the murder rate is up, and it's run by the looniest of liberals.

Clinton: Great economy, balanced budget

Bush: Took Balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years, a housing collapse, a near finsancial meltdown

Obama: Brough us back with a record string of jiob growth.

Trump: Doubled the defict, 20.5 miullion job loses in one month, killed 130,000 Americans with a horrible response to the pandemic, Plunged us into the Trump recession as will official as soon as the second quarter numbers come out.

So, who destroys America? You assfucks do.

Infanticide? So you are one of the stupiud fucks who are too God damn stupid to understand a comment made by the Virginias Gov.

The worst thing about being a democrat is being blamed for WHITE LIBERALISM, I am a democrat who despises white liberals I will be voting for biden but going on the attack when white liberals roll out their usual tripe...I didn't vote for trump and won't be this time either, but I will back everything he does that takes down the white liberal establishment that is destroying America

Partisan hacks can not grasp that simple concept.
They certainly cannot. It’s sad. They don’t realize how foolish they are and how they are falling into the trap set for them by the Oligarchy.

LOL okay what specifically has Trump and the GOP "screwed up"?

The GOP didn't screw anything up. The Party of the Rump screwed things up over and over. And don't give me this crap of you not knowing. You are just trying to deflect. Anyone protecting Rump is guilty of feeding that man's ego over the best for America. So don't call us Traitors because we want rump and the party of the rump gone. If you haven't noticed, there will be fewer Party of the Rump after November while there is going to be one hell of a lot of "Criminals" that will claim to have not known and try to keep the jobs and power. By 2024, all of them will be gone.

Your base is rioting, looting, and burning your Dem run cities fool.

And so far, the only ones that have been bagged outright have been White Supremists, not Liberals. Then there are the ones that go there just to go shopping and they aren't attached to either party. Criminals NEVER belong to a Political Party.

Forum List

Back