Why It Sucks To Be A Democrat IN 2020.

Considering how BAD Trump and the GOP have screwed things up, we could do with some of the Democrats' Liberalism!
Look a Seattle and new York. Liberal run shitholes.

Last time I looked, throughout the south there are shitholes with both Blacks and Whites living in them. Clean up your own back yard before you complain about someone else's.
Where I live is awesome, the best part there aren't many liberals! New York is a real shithole and is getting worse.

Democrats are racist sexist simpletons.

They are so racist and sexist that the most important thing about their VP nominee is its race and gender
I know Biden wants a black woman as his vp. Let's not look for the most qualified. Oh, I forgot. Look who they picked for their president. The man Obama picked for his vp only because he knew nobody would shoot him. Because they didn't want Biden as president.

Considering how BAD Trump and the GOP have screwed things up, we could do with some of the Democrats' Liberalism!

Last time I looked, throughout the south there are shitholes with both Blacks and Whites living in them. Clean up your own back yard before you complain about someone else's.
Epa creates a lot of poverty in the south and Obama’s trade deals. Trump is returning that.. only crime in the south is in areas that have democrat mayors, police chief, democrat school superintendent, etc...

Epa creates a lot of poverty in the south and Obama’s trade deals. Trump is returning that.. only crime in the south is in areas that have democrat mayors, police chief, democrat school superintendent, etc...
He doesn't know what he is talking about. South Carolina is a great place to live. Race relations aren't bad here. We all get along and help each other out. Something liberals up north don't have a clue about.

From the OPs link, good points

Consider their accomplishments: They banned school prayer, legalized abortion and support infanticide. They’ve secularized society, replaced God with government and personal charity with social justice. They’ve substituted religion for reason, blurred the lines between males and females and destroyed the nuclear family. They’ve lorded over the destruction of America’s youth, brainwashing kids to the point they hate America, their parents and themselves.

Why It Sucks To Be A Democrat IN 2020.
Because particularly in places like deep red Kansas it's like being the only sighted person in the land of the blind.

I'm surrounded by all these tRumpling fools, bowing and scraping to the will of their orange goD, repeating his lies ad nauseum, blindly following him and the apparatus of lying media that brought him into existence.

It sucks for real.

"They banned school prayer,"

Actually, that was 4 Republican-nominated justices and 2 Democrat-nominated justices.

Rump ....

You talk like a baby. A retarded baby.
There must be better insults than "Rump". That is an uninspired, cringe worthy insult. It makes you feel awful inside when you hear really bad jokes. It feels like this...

19ef9a8760b08f67d016a7789ae75d07.gif

I'm not a Democrat.

Consider their accomplishments: They banned school prayer,
I don't have a problem with that. In fact, I applaud that.

legalized abortion and support infanticide.
Well.. I'm good with abortion up to twelve weeks. After that I figure things get really dicey.

They’ve secularized society
No problem with that.

, replaced God with government
Eh... Given how personal such a thing as God is... I doubt they are capable of doing that. I don't think anyone is capable of doing that to another. Not sure what you are saying there.

and personal charity with social justice.
Well... they are TRYING to do that. They haven't succeeded so long as people are giving personal charity. Granted if taxed to holy hell personal charity will go away from a monetary value... Sure.

They’ve substituted religion for reason,
Oh no they have not! I happen to like reason.

blurred the lines between males and females and destroyed the nuclear family. They’ve lorded over the destruction of America’s youth, brainwashing kids to the point they hate America, their parents and themselves.
Oh no... nononono... I think that is all the parents fault. Gotta talk to your kids, give them a foundation. They may slip sure... Mistakes are made to learn from. However the foundation is what they'll come back to. Sure foundations can change, people do actually do it all the time...

But it's the foundation that these ideologies are compared against. Meaning if you can't convince them that their foundation is better somehow, they'll keep their own. But if their foundation is nonexistent or weak in the first place... Bad parenting.

I would say this is more the left wing of the party, but that is growing and Biden is latching his lips onto their collective dicks.
I agree.

Wonder when we'll get someone who'll just flat out tell them that they suck and need to get out or agree to split the country in half.
That would kind of suck. They would get two of the three major bodies of water for the most part.
And, then goes on to take EVERY Democrat position ... :rolleyes:

Folks you can't make this shit up ....

"They banned school prayer,"

Actually, that was 4 Republican-nominated justices and 2 Democrat-nominated justices.

Rump ....

You talk like a baby. A retarded baby.
There must be better insults than "Rump". That is an uninspired, cringe worthy insult. It makes you feel awful inside when you hear really bad jokes. It feels like this...

19ef9a8760b08f67d016a7789ae75d07.gif

They want to pretend to discuss issues, but they insist on peppering their debates with constant vile and retarded... shit.

No. I'm not going to play that stupid shit game. We cannot be expected to behave like we are in formal debates while our opponents act like ill mannered and retarded children.

They are fucking morons and assholes.

Democrats destroy everything. It certainly seems that they try.
Economy, what was that famous saying, "those jobs ain't coming back".
Democrats have steadily dismantled our factories, and sent the entire factory to places like China, building the Communists economy.
It was not only factories they sent to China. They sent advanced technology.
The Democrats have saddled us with hundreds of thousands of rules and regulations while sending our jobs overseas.
Further, they began dismantling our Energy industry which we need to run our economy. They are replacing sources of power with fake, weak power providing, solar panels and wind mills.
Green Renewable energy, fake names, for something that does not produce the power needed to make steel or aluminum.
The Democrats have promised a new economy, a new world. A world that is vaguely described other than being green and utopian.
And how will they get there. By taking our jobs and giving them to countries overseas. They will get there by sending their version of the Gestapo, the Brown Shirts, organizing groups of thugs to terrorize us in the streets.
Somebody here said Democrats fix things? Really, Then why was the USA so screwed up after Obama. Why are we falling apart so easy. Democrats have not built anything that lasts. Anyone who believes in Democrats are fools who do not pay attention.

Where I live is awesome, the best part there aren't many liberals! New York is a real shithole and is getting worse.

Since you don't live in NY, where do your get your information to make this Grand Decision? What you have better learn, there are Liberals everywhere. They just allow you party of the Rumpers to tun things because they don't want to. But keep this nonsense going and they may hit the Polls in droves. Believe it or not, you Party of the Rumpers aren't the silent majority. You are a bunch of rude, obnoxious loudmouths that only sounds like a big group. You ain't the majority but you are loudest. Liberals as well as Moderates are starting to wake up. Enjoy the ride.

Forum List

Back