Why is Obama Evil? SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY!?

Yep and they are already saying they'll tell Ears to fug off and take his tax with him

But, but, but....what happened to ALL those jobs these "sweethearts" promised when they fooled morons like you in 2010 and 2014????:2up:

Want me to start quoting all Obama promised? You're such a whack. Let's start with all those green jobs he promised AHAHAHAHAHA Sit down sonny

Let's start with all those green jobs he promised

Isn't THAT precisely why he wants the gasoline tax to fund those green jobs and your do-nothing congress doesn't want to give the credit to Obama????
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Obama just proposed a $10 a barrel tax on oil slamming the poor and middle class with a tax increase. That tells you everything you need to know about lowlife filth liberals, they can't allow the poor and middle class to save money on gas so whack them with a huge tax increase. With evil bastards like liberals for friends who needs enemies.

That is due to the crashing prices of oil and the threat that has on our oil companies that has invested and utilizing fracking.

Considering how much oil has fallen, a $10 tax per barrel is probably not even noticed by the middle class or poor.

However, it should help stablize earnings by American oil companies in the face of foreign competition.

Remember, last year at this time, crude traded at over $100 dollars per barrel, now it trades below $40, and you think a $10 tax on a barrel now is going to make there lives harder after that fall.

They haven't noticed the tax and are enjoying fuel that is at its cheapest in 5 years!

cheap oil hurts the oil companies but helps everyone else. I thought you libs hated the evil rich oil companies.

Please. Do not think that everyone who is not a conservative must be a liberal. I love the American industrial core and will not mind some financial sacrifices to maintain it.

However, I do become upset when I see unnecessary extravagance made at my or fellow Americans expense. Like Pharmaceutical companies raising drug prices by 5000% while their CEO can pay Wu Tang clan 2 mil to cut 1 album. 1 single, personal album. Not for redistribution, 1 album. A 2 million dollar C, do you understand?

Before you argue that the price hike was due to research, let me tell you now there is no research--either to improve the drug or to make new drugs. I know because the overall cost of research has remained steady over the past 2 years, but the cost of the company drugs has either increase or remain stable in the same time frame.

I may agree with libs on civil rights issues, however I am not a liberal. I am very close to being a corporatist.

You said you pay 38 cents per gallon. I commented on that.d

There was no need to address previous taxes, we are talking about a new tax. If you want to talk about over all taxes on gas, I suggest you start a new thread on that topic because it is a new topic you are trying to introduce. (It is easy to see what that argument should be--you want to see overall taxes cut. We are not talking about that!)

But if you are paying 38 cents and the tax is on the barrel itself, you are getting an extra 12 to 20 cents. Regardless of how much tax was already applied to the barrel, the new tax is still relatively negligible.

Your link is not relevent unless you are trying to change the topic. That is from realizing $10 increase on a barrel will not be noticed by the consumer under the present conditions Versus Realizing that Gas, overall, is taxed to astronomical rates.

If we were on the second topic, I would agree with you.

But we are discussing the first topic, so don't have a hissy fit if you realized what I am saying is correct thus you feel you can switch topics without notice

It will increase the price of fuel twenty-five cents per gallon and that mean I am paying a extra six dollars per tank which mean twelve dollars more per week which means $624.00 per year, so that is not noticeable to you because President Obama is telling you it does not matter and then add in the amount of taxes already paid, but hey who cares because you enjoy making the average consumer to pay more taxes!

Hey--you never realized that 624 a year--at least not in the past 5 years.

And if you really want to sit down and think about it, you should still be paying the amount you were paying last year if it wasn't for Obama. Remember, the only reason overall prices are falling is due to sanctions being lifted on Iran. That was part of the deal Obama cut with the Iranians.

Concerning over all taxes on gas--that is a new thread worthy topic. Now I don't mind being told to fuck off about an issue I agree with you on. But I do mind it when you tell me that Obama is telling me to agree with you when I know that is not the case.

However, I never really argued with you about overall taxes on because there is no reason for me too.

President Obama is the reason for the oil crash?

Are you that fucking retarded to think I will believe that stupid fucking nonsense?

No, thank Saudi Arabia for the oil glut that was going on before the lift of the sanctions of Iran.

You have to be kidding me with your stupid nonsense of giving a President the credit or blame for the oil market when it has more to do with OPEC not decreasing their output!

The US has increased it's production more in the past few years that Saudi Arabia has.

And so has Canada, Mexico, and OPEC has not cut it production, so we have a glut, but of course it all has to do with President Obama and if I write it does not then I am the liar because everything that goes correct or get cheaper is because of President Obama and anything that goes wrong is the GOP and Bush that are at fault, right?

Why the fuck am I discussing oil production with President Obama supporters that believe he is the only reason why the sun comes up?

Demand is also down, or not rising as fast as oil inventories are increasing.

So then you'd agree that the GOP candidate in 2012 was incorrect when he claimed that it was President Obama's fault that gas prices were so high?

Wouldn't it be a bit more "honest" and "liberating" for you right wingers to simply state:

I HATE OBAMA BECAUSE:

Obama beat the crap out of our tea sipping party ...not only once but, TWICE....
Obama "looks" different than any other president we've ever had before.....
Obama is too loved by the rest of the world, and I resent how the entire planet made fun of Bush-baby...

(Just a few helpful contributions to manifest your hatred of Obama, my right wing friends) LOL

Last edited:

And if you really want to sit down and think about it, you should still be paying the amount you were paying last year if it wasn't for Obama. Remember, the only reason overall prices are falling is due to sanctions being lifted on Iran. That was part of the deal Obama cut with the Iranians.

Concerning over all taxes on gas--that is a new thread worthy topic. Now I don't mind being told to fuck off about an issue I agree with you on. But I do mind it when you tell me that Obama is telling me to agree with you when I know that is not the case.

However, I never really argued with you about overall taxes on because there is no reason for me too.

Also you want to punish the average consumer because any increase of fuel prices will be passed onto the consumer, but hey at least President Obama tell you it is great then it is great, right?

When will the consumer realize a higher cost to fuel? Probably in a year or 2, when the oil markets stabilize.

Also, when did Obama say this is great? He never did, you just made that statement up

Really asshole?

So a ten dollar tax would not be noticeable at the start according to you?

Are you kidding me with that?

Are you going to say that it will not trickle down to the consumer and of course you are willing to pay this as long as a Democrat is in office but when a Republican get back in you will be bitching about having to pay that extra money, and telling everyone how it was not President Obama fault.

Also the projection for the price of oil from the Royal Bank of Scotland is sixteen dollars a barrel, so when will it bottom out and correct itself?

You believe in two years?

If so I will not bet with you!

I complain over the overall costs of oil.
You are complaining over taxes.

Hence, we will agree that overall taxes is ridiculous. You spoke truth to power on that one. I totally agree

But we diverge on the effect of an additional $10 dollar per barrel on oil when the price of oil has dropped like a rock. Yes, you can theoretically argue you are losing money. But comparing then too now makes me think you are complaining either too early(wait until prices shoot back up!) or because you heard of a tax increase.

Let me go this way with it for you.

So the President want a ten dollar a barrel tax to help fund infrastructure and special projects that would further research in self driving cars and speed rail and it will cost me about six hundred a year more in paying for petro.

Now if I had the six hundred extra a year I could use it to buy stock into a company wanting to create self driving cars or buy municipal bonds to help fund the region speed rail train, and wouldn't that be a better way than forcing me to pay more at the pump and the government using that money to fund the research or build that train?

I would make money off the investment but if the government get the money I lose the chance to make that money...

To be honest, I don't know where the complete $10 per barrel will go.

It might go to special projects
OR
It could go back to the American oil companies through special tax loopholes.

Think about it. Do you really think this tax could come into being without some Oil company lobbyist not having a say about it? That is not how it works!

Anyway, you can quickly show that a $10 per barrel tax(by itself!) is more than enough to fund most infrastructure projects. Then what about the other taxes you pointed out? Come on--you know all this is not going to "special projects"!

I doubt most of it is going to such.

Just dealing with some facts......

Raising the [gasoline] tax a dime would represent a 54% increase in the tax (that's the shocking number) but would only be an out of pocket expense of a hair over $100 per year, per household, or less than $8.50 per month.
....... I would gladly pay that to improve the infrastructure in this country. This would create $13.5 billion in additional revenue that could be put directly into an infrastructure fund.

Obama's $10 oil tax won't pass, but it starts an important conversation

Just dealing with some facts......

Raising the [gasoline] tax a dime would represent a 54% increase in the tax (that's the shocking number) but would only be an out of pocket expense of a hair over $100 per year, per household, or less than $8.50 per month.
....... I would gladly pay that to improve the infrastructure in this country. This would create $13.5 billion in additional revenue that could be put directly into an infrastructure fund.

Obama's $10 oil tax won't pass, but it starts an important conversation

What is the Republican counter proposal?

Anyone?

It will increase the price of fuel twenty-five cents per gallon and that mean I am paying a extra six dollars per tank which mean twelve dollars more per week which means $624.00 per year, so that is not noticeable to you because President Obama is telling you it does not matter and then add in the amount of taxes already paid, but hey who cares because you enjoy making the average consumer to pay more taxes!

President Obama is the reason for the oil crash?

Are you that fucking retarded to think I will believe that stupid fucking nonsense?

No, thank Saudi Arabia for the oil glut that was going on before the lift of the sanctions of Iran.

You have to be kidding me with your stupid nonsense of giving a President the credit or blame for the oil market when it has more to do with OPEC not decreasing their output!

The US has increased it's production more in the past few years that Saudi Arabia has.

And so has Canada, Mexico, and OPEC has not cut it production, so we have a glut, but of course it all has to do with President Obama and if I write it does not then I am the liar because everything that goes correct or get cheaper is because of President Obama and anything that goes wrong is the GOP and Bush that are at fault, right?

Why the fuck am I discussing oil production with President Obama supporters that believe he is the only reason why the sun comes up?

Demand is also down, or not rising as fast as oil inventories are increasing.

So then you'd agree that the GOP candidate in 2012 was incorrect when he claimed that it was President Obama's fault that gas prices were so high?

Thanks for reminding me!!

The chinese economy did go through a meltdown, so it is possible that the oil glut is because of that over the Iranian entering the oil market.

In that case, the person I was talking to was right( I think it was Bruce Laney), the price drop is not due to obama!!

Ah, the reading comprehension difficulties so prevalent in left wingers.

My "mistake"...Here I thought that you were actually talking about "consummate liars".....You know, those folks who started a war that cost 4500 US lives and $2+trillion (passed on to the Obama administration)....all on the pretense of scaring morons....like you.....about "mushroom clouds" over Orlando or Peoria.

What is the Republican counter proposal?

Anyone?

NONE......no counter......You must take into account that even if ONE infrastructure project were to be funded by such a tax, Obama would get the credit.....And Republicans in congress would rather sit on their fat asses than to do anything that would benefit Americans....and, of course, make Obama look good.

Why is obama so evil? Because his values and priorities do not match ours. He would lead a Muslim nation well. Well, perhaps not economically, but socially.

Why is obama so evil? Because his values and priorities do not match ours. He would lead a Muslim nation well. Well, perhaps not economically, but socially.

In other words
Because Obama isn't a conservative/Republican?

This proposed tax increase is a textbook example of liberal deception and what gutless cowards they are. Would Obamatard ever propose such a tax when gas prices were high? No he doesn't have the balls. But he's fine with trying to sneak a tax increase in when prices are low and leaving it in place when prices rise again. Liberals are scum its that simple.

Imagine what the eternal idiot, Blueballs, would be saying here IF Obama had raised the gasoline tax when a barrel of oil was over $119????

What a moron.....Of course, you impose a needed tax when the impact is LESS felt......:asshole:

You bunch of dumb asses are saying its okay to screw over the poor with a tax increase if they can afford to be screwed over :laugh: If the poor have so much money that a tax increase won't hurt them then I guess income inequality and low wages isn't really a problem now is it. OH SNAP!!

Obama just proposed a $10 a barrel tax on oil slamming the poor and middle class with a tax increase. That tells you everything you need to know about lowlife filth liberals, they can't allow the poor and middle class to save money on gas so whack them with a huge tax increase. With evil bastards like liberals for friends who needs enemies.

That is due to the crashing prices of oil and the threat that has on our oil companies that has invested and utilizing fracking.

Considering how much oil has fallen, a $10 tax per barrel is probably not even noticed by the middle class or poor.

However, it should help stablize earnings by American oil companies in the face of foreign competition.

Remember, last year at this time, crude traded at over $100 dollars per barrel, now it trades below $40, and you think a $10 tax on a barrel now is going to make there lives harder after that fall.

They haven't noticed the tax and are enjoying fuel that is at its cheapest in 5 years!

cheap oil hurts the oil companies but helps everyone else. I thought you libs hated the evil rich oil companies.

Obama and the libs are saying now is the time to screw over the poor with a tax increase, when gas prices are low and the poor can afford to be screwed over by a tax increase. I guess income inequality and low wages are no longer a problem, the poor have so much money they can afford to pay a tax increase. :laugh:

Stupid response (as usual)...EXACTLY where is it stated that a tax on gasoline goes into the pockets of "evil, rich, oil companies"????

(Advice: Check with FOX about what you should say next......)

A tax on gasoline comes out of the pockets or the middle and lower class americans, the rich don't care how much it costs. And, additional taxes go into the pockets of evil, rich, politicians, directly or indirectly.

the previous post was making the case that high oil prices are somehow good for the economy, I was responding to that.

Yes, his values and priorities do NOT otch, bible-thumping, gun hugging, trailer park, rednecks

Yes....I would fully agree that Obama's values and priorities do NOT match those of bible-thumping, gun-hugging, trailer park dwellers with low intelligence and even lower education....on THAT contention, I couldn't agree more.

Forum List

Back