Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

so? are Bukhari's hadiths considered "invalid" Do they impact on the body of
shariah jurisprudence?
according to Mr. Wikki-----the Bukhari collection of Hadiths impacts
CONSIDERABLY on the Sunna---and shariah law

You can attack any religion if that's your intention. Hitler certainly demonized the Jews. You can do the same thing towards Christianity and Islam... And with your conduct in Palestine you certainly have cause.
I have attended religious discussions in churches and synagogues lots (ie I heard hundreds, if not thousands of "sermons". I also heard several "KHUTBAHS" in
mosques and read lots more. Out of those experiences the only times I heard
attacks on specific "OTHER" religions----it was in the mosques or the published
"khutbahs" thereof

I have attended religious discussions in churches and synagogues lots (ie I heard hundreds, if not thousands of "sermons". I also heard several "KHUTBAHS" in
mosques and read lots more. Out of those experiences the only times I heard
attacks on specific "OTHER" religions
----it was in the mosques or the published
"khutbahs" thereof

attending a desert church by way of sermon is in itself an attack "on specific "OTHER" religions" liest not murdering a 1st century itinerant for the same purpose as the others professing the same monotheistic deity.

as a sermon derived from their forgeries and fallacies would be any less destitute than the underlying religion itself.

attending a desert church by way of sermon is in itself an attack "on specific "OTHER" religions" liest not murdering a 1st century itinerant for the same purpose as the others professing the same monotheistic deity.

as a sermon derived from their forgeries and fallacies would be any less destitute than the underlying religion itself.
I don't remember that part

You know infidels are not people of the book.. and , Bukhari's hadiths came from Persia 250 years after the death of Muhammad.
Christians and Jews are infidels (disbelievers) from the viewpoint of islam. Many hadiths were written down already at the time he was alive.

Christians and Jews are infidels (disbelievers) from the viewpoint of islam. Many hadiths were written down already at the time he was alive.
thanks uranus ---your POV is, certainly, my impression gleaned from muslims, readings
and mosque chats. HOWEVER---no one has
responded to my other impression which is
that the collection of Bukhari 'hadiths' is
considered valid and impacts of scholarly
interpretation as to that which is "sunnah"

thanks uranus ---your POV is, certainly, my impression gleaned from muslims, readings
and mosque chats. HOWEVER---no one has
responded to my other impression which is
that the collection of Bukhari 'hadiths' is
considered valid and impacts of scholarly
interpretation as to that which is "sunnah"
That is correct. Also Sahih Muslim hadiths are at about the same rank.

That is correct. Also Sahih Muslim hadiths are at about the same rank.
surada said:
You know infidels are not people of the book.. and , Bukhari's hadiths came from Persia 250 years after the death of Muhammad.

do you think that your friend, suradie will explain her objection to quotations of
Burkhari hadiths as noted above?

^^^ the antisemite speakest

Libs are the WORST when it comes to bigotry.

the desert religions - you think to highly of yourself ...

libs as known, seldom brandish their weapons -

1652891460066.png

oh, look - another itinerant.

The thread discrediting the Exodus from Egypt, which Passover commemorates, was started by a Muslim (or Muslim sympathizer) who has made anti-Jew remarks in the past, and started an offensive thread to insult Jews and their beliefs.

That antisemitism is more pronounced among Muslims is a fact. We all remember the Islamic terrorist who pushed an elderly Holocaust survivor off a roof in France, while yelling Ali Akhbar, and studies have shown that Muslims are more antisemitic than not only the general population in France, but more antisemitic than the far-right. (Page 11 of the attached study.)

As the Muslim population increases in America, and they bring their antisemitism here, this becomes a concern. So the question is: what is the root of the Jew-hate? Is it because the Quran teaches that Jews are the offspring of apes and pigs? That they are taught to kill Jews from where they hide behind the bushes? Is it jealousy or resentment that Jews have overcome horrible persecution to become successful?

Let’s hear thoughts from normal people (not the Muslim antisemites) as to what drives the Jew-hatred among Muslims.

Con-servative muslims.....like we are seeing with con-servative Republican White-wingers too.

Forum List

Back