Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

I can't quote him off the top of my head.
that's ok. You need not provide an accurate quotation (just don't
put your allusion in quotation marks) What sorts of allusions does
he publish which you consider something like fake history or libel?

Because I stopped reading his twisted opinions and Geller's years ago.

Well.....how did you fill that extra time on your hands....???

Can you name a few of the books that informed your......beliefs???

I sure hope you say the Q'ran......then watch me eviscerate you.

OK....let me help.

This is the view from the other major faith:

Leviticus, "Love your neighbor as yourself, I am God." I, God, tell you to be decent to other people.

[Lest any imagine that all religions are the same, Leviticus 19:34

34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.

Compared to this: “New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: ‘Muslims should hate non-Muslims’ “The general principle… is to love and to hate for the sake of Allah,” New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: 'Muslims should hate non-Muslims' · Caldron Pool
Ibn 'Umar and 'Aishah (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Jibril kept recommending treating neighbors with kindness until I thought he would assign a share of inheritance". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim] ."

"102 Abu Shurayh al-Khuza'i that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Anyone who believes in Allah and the Last Day should be good to his neighbors. Anyone who believes in Allah and the Last Day should be generous to his guest. Anyone who believes in Allah and the Last Day should be saying what is good or be silent.”

Mujahid reported that a sheep was slaughtered for 'Abdullah ibn 'Amr. He asked his slave, "Have you given any to our Jewish neighbor? Have you given any to our Jewish neighbor? I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, 'Jibril kept on recommending that I treat my neighbors well until I thought that he would order me to treat them as my heirs.""

Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "A person whose neighbors are not safe from his evil will not enter the Garden."

You are so very lucky that I am here to educate you, to help you stop embarrassing yourself.

You should take notes:

1. The Koran’s core theme is about the duty of all Muslims to fight non-Muslims; an Islamic Mein Kampf, in which fight means war, jihad. The Koran is above all a book of war – a call to butcher non-Muslims (2:191, 3:141, 4:91, 5:3), to roast them (4:56, 69:30-69:32), and to cause bloodbaths amongst them (47:4). Jews are compared to monkeys and pigs (2:65, 5:60, 7:166), while people who believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God must according to the Koran be fought (9:30 [9:29]).
http://patdollard.com/2008/03/geert-wilders-parliamentary-speech-on-the-koran/

2. There are 124 verses of tolerance. But those are rendered meaningless by the rule of "abrogation. This rule is the hermeneutic key that Islamic scholars use to resolve contradictions found in the Koran. Koranic passages are abrogated, cancelled, by any subsequently revealed passages that convey a different meaning. In other words, when their is a contradiction, e.g., 'don't kill infidels', vs. 'kill infidels,' whichever was 'revealed' to the prophet Mohammed more recently is the one that takes priority.
West, "American Betrayal," p.12

a. This comes directly from Mohammad himself, in sura 2:106 " Whatever a Verse (revelation) do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Know you not that Allâh is able to do all things?" http://www.qurantoday.com/BaqSec13.htm

b. In "What the Koran Really Says," Ibn Warraq explains concisely that the passages preaching tolerance are found in Meccan (early) suras, and the passages recommending killing, maiming, decapitating, the so-called Sword Verses, are Medinan (later). Thus, 'Tolerance' has been abrogated by intolerance.

sura 9:29 Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

This is were you prosrate yourself in an effort to give thanks......to me......for educating you.

I never heard of that author, but now I’ll look into it. My guess is that he reveals the awful parts of Islam, and of course Muslims and Muslim sympathizers would object.
You can attack any religion if that's your intention. Hitler certainly demonized the Jews. You can do the same thing towards Christianity and Islam... And with your conduct in Palestine you certainly have cause.

And.....just in case you are not sufficiently chastened:

The following are direct quotes from the Quran and the Hadith:

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Quran 8:12: "Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers;"

Quran 2:191: "... kill the disbelievers wherever we find them

Quran 22:19-22: "… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods."

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Quran 8:7: "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Quran 8:59: "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

Quran 8:60: "Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah, and others besides them not known to you."

Quran 9.29" "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 47:4: "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers" and, after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives."

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

Quran 9:5: "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Sura 3:151: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the fire; and evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

Sura 8:60: "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power including steeds of war to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides whom ye may not know but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you and ye shall not be treated unjustly."

Tabari IX:113: "Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Quran."

Tabari I:280: "Allah said, 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Ishaq:327: "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

These quotations are not out of context. They are representative of dozens and dozens of other messages in the Islamic "holy" texts. Clearly, they have inspired the violent and hateful behavior of followers.

I know there are many peaceful Muslims who view them allegorically rather than literally. Yet, is it outside the bounds of civil public discourse to challenge such statements?

I think it would be irresponsible to ignore how the Quran instructs its followers.

Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been made victorious with terror.'"

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Quran 22:19-22: "… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods."

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Quran 8:7: "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Quran 8:59: "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

Quran 8:60: "Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah, and others besides them not known to you."

Quran 9.29" "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 47:4: "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers" and, after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives."

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

Quran 9:5: "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Sura 3:151: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the fire; and evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

Sura 8:60: "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power including steeds of war to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides whom ye may not know but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you and ye shall not be treated unjustly."

Tabari IX:113: "Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Quran."

Tabari I:280: "Allah said, 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Ishaq:327: "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

These quotations are not out of context. They are representative of dozens and dozens of other messages in the Islamic "holy" texts. Clearly, they have inspired the violent and hateful behavior of followers.

I know there are many peaceful Muslims who view them allegorically rather than literally. Yet, is it outside the bounds of civil public discourse to challenge such statements?

I think it would be irresponsible to ignore how the Quran instructs its followers.

Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been made victorious with terror.'"
Moslems may not like me but they do not like each other as well. How many Moslems have been killed by fellow Moslems over the years? I cannot count that high.

You can attack any religion if that's your intention. Hitler certainly demonized the Jews. You can do the same thing towards Christianity and Islam... And with your conduct in Palestine you certainly have cause.
”My” conduct in Palestine? I’ve never been to Palestine. (I wouldn’t know where it is, since it doesn’t exist.) I’ve been to Israel, and I didn’t start any trouble the whole time I was there. So my conduct has been exemplary.

Are you speaking of YOUR conduct on the West Bank, constantly threatening “death to Israel”? And YOUR conduct teaching Muslim children to celebrate Israeli dead by handing out candy on the street? YOU need to stop doing that!

Hitler and his writings are very popular amongst muslims. As addressed to LISA--
I wonder what constitutes HER "conduct in ""palestine"" "

I never heard of that author, but now I’ll look into it. My guess is that he reveals the awful parts of Islam, and of course Muslims and Muslim sympathizers would object.
Ibrahim is a Coptic Christian. There are significant numbers of Coptic
christians in the USA who can discuss the issues with you

They aren't truthful.
THIS IS GOOD----Uranus agrees with Surada regarding "untruthful statements
published by Ibrahim ------the two of them together can, certainly, remember
just what some of thos "untruthful" statements have been
I have never met a jew who claimed that the Spanish Inquistion was specific to
jews nor anyone who described the murder count in reference to jews as
Millions. The Inquisition impacted on all sorts of people---including
native populations in the Americas. I have relatives who carry that family
Legacy too------and still speak Spanish (Ladino) despite having left that
country some 5 centuries ago. I have also encountered "ultra-orthodox Jews"
and never encountered any who discussed the Spanish Inquisition
Duds laughed at my response-----I wonder if he has discussed the
Spanish Inquisition with an "ultraorthodox jew"

for you, Uranus. I have mentioned that my hubby was born in a land that, in its
history and while his community was still there, was overrun by arab muslims and
dominated by them. Here is the interesting information---jews do not eat
the meat of animals slaughtered by muslims----NEVAH!!!! and they were,
certainly not SAFE from their arab/muslim neighbors

You know infidels are not people of the book.. and , Bukhari's hadiths came from Persia 250 years after the death of Muhammad.

You know infidels are not people of the book.. and , Bukhari's hadiths came from Persia 250 years after the death of Muhammad.
so? are Bukhari's hadiths considered "invalid" Do they impact on the body of
shariah jurisprudence?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back