You were never slaves in Egypt

33 They answered him, “We are offspring of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone. How is it that you say, ‘You will become free’?”

John 8:33

33 They answered him, “We are offspring of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone. How is it that you say, ‘You will become free’?”

John 8:33

Interesting contradiction , isn't it?

I have to learn how to cut and paste from my tablet.

Haaretz is a liberal source, and we already know the liberal Jews are their own worst enemies.

And it’s pretty disgusting for you liberal antisemites to start a thread right after Passover saying it’s all a lie. That would be as if I started a thread after Easter to say that Christians made the whole story up about Jesus, and it never happened. I wouldn’t do that because I don’t shit over other people’s religions.

Haaretz is a liberal source, and we already know the liberal Jews are their own worst enemies.

And it’s pretty disgusting for you liberal antisemites to start a thread right after Passover saying it’s all a lie. That would be as if I started a thread after Easter to say that Christians made the whole story up about Jesus, and it never happened. I wouldn’t do that because I don’t shit over other people’s religions.
Your rabbis know it's a founding myth.

I’m going to post a hit piece on Islam right after Ramadan.

I‘m done here. I have a very low threshold for the anti-Jew leftists today.
The discussions on the board claim that archaeology confirms the Bible stories. It doesn't.

This is a discussion of the historicity of the Bible.

Anti Jew troll thread................and nothing more.

1406151466_9ce9.jpg

It’s interesting, isn’t it? We have liberals on one thread blaming slavery for black people’s problems today, and we have liberals on another thread saying Jews made up the story about being slaves in Egypt.

Either way, both are true….and neither have any impact today.
Do you think archaeology proves the Bible?

The discussions on the board claim that archaeology confirms the Bible stories. It doesn't.

Whenever archeological sites are checked they overwhelmingly confirm the biblical stories. So you are simply lying.

I am not religious in the slightest, but I enjoy archeology and history, and the history described in the Bible is pretty accurate. Seventy percent or so is spot on based on other research.

This is a discussion of the historicity of the Bible.
The “discussion” appears to be you citing one rabbi and some alleged consensus of (some) archeologists who doubt the Exodus story.

But your citation to one rabbi and some archeologists isn’t the be all and end all. I don’t have a dog in this fight. But a very quick search reveals things your one-sided OP overlook:

Biblical Exodus fact or fiction?

This is a loaded question. Although biblical scholars and archaeologists argue about various aspects of Israel’s Exodus from Egypt, many of them agree that the Exodus occurred in some form or another.

The question “Did the Exodus happen” then becomes “When did the Exodus happen?” This is another heated question. Although there is much debate, most people settle into two camps: They argue for either a 15th-century B.C.E. or 13th-century B.C.E. date for Israel’s Exodus from Egypt.

The article “Exodus Evidence: An Egyptologist Looks at Biblical History”from the May/June 2016 issue of Biblical Archaeology Review1 wrestles with both of these questions—“Did the Exodus happen?” and “When did the Exodus happen?” In the article, evidence is presented that generally supports a 13th-century B.C.E. Exodus during the Ramesside Period, when Egypt’s 19th Dynasty ruled.

Forum List

Back