Why is antisemitism more pronounced among. Muslims?

The Israelis attacked Egypt in 1967 while the Egyptian army was deployed in Yemen. Did you forget?
In 1967, Israel was facing armies of THREE different Arab countries positioned at their borders - ready to move in and annihilate it within hours. Israel launched a preemptive attack and saved its own existence.

Did you forget?

In 1967, Israel was facing armies of THREE different Arab countries positioned at their borders - ready to move in and annihilate it within hours. Israel launched a preemptive attack and saved its own existence.

Did you forget?

Nope. That's the big lie. Nasser had called for a summit to resolve the situation with the Straits of Tiran.

the religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - is spoken and timeless, to free one's spirit for judgement and admission to the everlasting.

what laws there may be written or otherwise would be the same if authentic irregardless how discovered and still require true application for their value to be rendered ... not forgeries and fallacies - tablets etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments - found on nearly every page of all three desert religions and the reason to rewrite those books.

Try to think of your brain as a computer that has been infected and crippled by malware from many malevolent sources every day of your life ever since you were born into this world.

I have introduced into your thought processes an anti malware program that, when finished, will restore your brain to its original state of purity and function and so you will be born again.

A new creature, immune to the poison of serpents, that can see with eyes and perceive, hear with ears and understand, and with a will and the courage to stand up and do what is right.

In that day all your ranting about desert religions, forgeries, and fallacies will just seem silly.

Last edited:
Try to think of your brain as a computer that has been infected and crippled by malware from many malevolent sources every day of your life ever since you were born into this world.

I have introduced into your thought processes an anti malware program that, when finished, will restore your brain to its original state of purity and function and so you will be born again.

A new creature, immune to the poison of serpents, that can see with eyes and perceive, hear with ears and understand, and with a will and the courage to stand up and do what is right.

In that day all your ranting about desert religions, forgeries, and fallacies will just seem silly.

you have a problem -

1672950517111.jpeg

the recorded history of the unrepentant desert religions ... as well, your own.

you have a problem -

View attachment 745057

the recorded history of the unrepentant desert religions ... as well, your own.
What you object to and rightly condemn is the behavior of those who have failed to comply with Divine instruction as taught and demonstrated by Jesus and paid a very heavy price.

This just demonstrates the necessity of the instruction in kosher law to differentiate between clean and unclean teaching. Those who don't lose their sanity. This shameful history is proof.

Still, thats no excuse for your own failure to do so which only perpetuates the madness. Desert religions, triumph of good vs evil, forgeries, fallacies, yada yada yada, like a lunatic clanging cymbals, you are just making more discordant sounds in the cacophony of hell.

Last edited:
There was no Jesus, because the letter 'J' was not invented until about 500 years ago by Edomite Vatican. The name of the Messiah/Christ was YahShua, meaning Yahveh Saves.....the same name falsely written as Joshua.

There was no Jesus, because the letter 'J' was not invented until about 500 years ago by Edomite Vatican. The name of the Messiah/Christ was YahShua, meaning Yahveh Saves.....the same name falsely written as Joshua.

Even so, when anyone says the name Jesus, Yeshua, yahshua, Jesu, Iesos, Christ, the wonder worker, or whatever you want to call him, everyone knows who you are talking about.

Wow. You ARE brainwashed by the anti-Israel Muslims, aren’t you?

I remember that time. Israel wanted more land and water.. according to Moishe Dayan they coveted it and spent years trying to provoke Syria, Lebanon and Egypt. He goes into detail exactly how they provoked them. I remember because I listened to Radio Free Europe, Voice of America, the BBC and Radio Cairo every night for years. It started with the Lavon Affair followed by the Suez Crisis. Before that Chaim Weizmann tried to expell the rest of the Palestinians to Arabia. He contacted King ibn Saud and ARAMCO. Israel is not innocent

Yahveh Saves.....

Hebrew does not have a J or an W. The name Jehovah makes no sense. The name Yahweh makes no sense. The Hebrew word always seemed to read Yeehovah to me. I was told by my Hebrew teacher who was an old Jewish lady that it was pronounced adonai. LOL Luckily I knew enough about her culture to understand why she broke the rules of phonetics on that one. I found if quite comical and I never asked her about it again.

Let's just call it Adonai. There are no J's or W's in Hebrew. Adonai is a totally reasonable pronunciation. I'll roll with it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back