Why I changed my mind on weed

So far proven by FACTS based upon Vox's posts are;

1. Obsession about pot has severely impaired Vox's cognitive function
2. Obsession about pot has provoked psychosis in Vox
3. Vox has become "addicted" to faux "DEA studies"
4. Level of Vox's intoxication regarding his pot obsession can not yet be measured "in the field"

:D

personal attacks as the last resort of a board loser unable to read and comprehend.

well, there is even a lower level - as demonstrated by pogo :lol:

Potheads like all other drug addicts and alcoholics will always justify their addictions.

4. Level of Vox's intoxication regarding his pot obsession can not yet be measured "in the field"

personal attacks as the last resort of a board loser unable to read and comprehend.

Potheads like all other drug addicts and alcoholics will always justify their addictions.

there is nothing to justify you silly woman ..its part of the pleasures of life
wine,woman and song..to much of anything has its negatives but within reason its la part of the spice of life

you have no concept what constitutes a Pot "Addict" Katz....Pot is not physically addictive.....and only a small percentage something like 2% get Mentally addicted.....

wine,woman and song..to much of anything has its negatives but within reason its la part of the spice of life
I stand by my post earlier about the French study showing that marijuana has a proved factor of 3x more likely in fatal car crashes over all others.

I stand by my post earlier about the French study showing that marijuana has a proved factor of 3x more likely in fatal car crashes over all others.

over all other what ? drinkers ?..prescription drugs ?...where is the link ?

over all other what ? drinkers ?..prescription drugs ?...where is the link ?

For one it is more dangerous to text and drive.

Forum List

Back