Zone1 WHY should nicotine, alcohol and weed products be heavily taxed?

Bottom line: they heavily Tax what they want to get rid of. They subsidize what they want to encourage. Even ifthey may be wrong. They are the genius in charge. Not dummy peacefan. Economics 101.

That's the truth ... the problem isn't where taxes come from ... it's where they go ...

Government spending is the problem ... MAGA ... stop the pork-barrel CR's ... vote wisely:

I like this guy and I'm a liberal !!! ...

even the so called immigration “fix” is 90% Ukraine and other BS spending buried inside the bill. Just sign here Lynsee.

i've just about had it entirely with western governments encroaching on my personal freedoms.

i want to use softdrugs on a regular basis, and without extra taxes added to it's price.
many others do too, but they don't go posting about on forums, fearing a backlash of the anti-fun-drugs lobbies of course.

WELL I AM JUST ABOUT READY FOR SOCIAL MEDIA WAR AGAINST MY OWN GOVERNMENTS OVER THIS.

a sample of my capabilities, a mere tidy small taste of it? sure : Evidence - weed marijuana - anti cancer - Google Drive
We're still a colony basically .
That whole sons of liberty tea party act was just for show.

even the so called immigration “fix” is 90% Ukraine and other BS spending buried inside the bill. Just sign here Lynsee.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

It doesn't take six years to craft legislation preventing congressmen for insider trading ... it take six years to craft legislation that only looks like it stops this ... when in fact it doesn't ...

Congressmen regularly move their investments around before appropriations are announced to the public ... and vote their own profits as tax-free ...

i've just about had it entirely with western governments encroaching on my personal freedoms.

i want to use softdrugs on a regular basis, and without extra taxes added to it's price.
many others do too, but they don't go posting about on forums, fearing a backlash of the anti-fun-drugs lobbies of course.

WELL I AM JUST ABOUT READY FOR SOCIAL MEDIA WAR AGAINST MY OWN GOVERNMENTS OVER THIS.

a sample of my capabilities, a mere tidy small taste of it? sure : Evidence - weed marijuana - anti cancer - Google Drive

They are heavily taxed because our Govt uses our tax code for social engineering. People that are for smaller Govt are against this, which is why both parties support it

It helps cover the societal costs of the users healthcare and such.

Also serves as a mild deterrent to use.

Government is a constantly growing wasteful beast that continually needs new forms of revenue.
The best scam government uses is state run lotteries, then tax the winners half of their winnings.

none of them would be legal without tax
es.....lol

if libs had no access to weed they'd never survive

they are so unhappy normal

if libs had no access to weed they'd never survive

they are so unhappy normal
You would be surprised how many Trump supporters partake in puffing a little bit.
Myself included.

I part ways with anyone who supports a Nanny State that decides what is better for my life.
I continually see Nanny Statists from Both parties that wish to use government to control behavior.
Liberals want to control how we think and speak and conservatives tend to want control over our bodies.
Taxes are just another way to attempt to control behavior as a liberal poster inadvertently admitted above.
A truly free people can make decisions for themselves without self appointed moral Police.

I don’t want those products taxed either. I want them, and those who use them ERADICATED DROM SOCIETY.
Careful .
Those are the Gullibles who provide you with the nicer necessities of life without them realising and/or caring .

No pyramid can work without a base .
What better base than one made of fools and gullibles .

Careful .
Those are the Gullibles who provide you with the nicer necessities of life without them realising and/or caring .

No pyramid can work without a base .
What better base than one made of fools and gullibles .
and you and i both know how we -that base of all pyramids of human power- hate being called fools and/or gullible.
I AM NEITHER. :p

Forum List

Back