Do I as American citizen have the right to speak out and taunts my president?

• Banned
I will not shut up as when you do = your freedoms are gone. When it is a act that can lead to prison time or destruction of your live for saying a word. You can only guess where you're....North Korea, Cuba, etc.

You can say whatever you want about the president and his family, so long as you do not threaten them with physical violence or death. That will get you locked up.

You can say whatever you want about the president and his family, so long as you do not threaten them with physical violence or death. That will get you locked up.

Bingo!

That's the way it should be.

Actually, that's pretty much the way it is. FAUX Nooze and a lot of people on the far right say lots of horrible things about the President, yet they continue to run free.

I mean.................the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil Palin is still walking free, right?

So are a lot of other teabaggers. When the teabaggers start getting locked up for what they say, THEN you can claim that you can't talk about the President in a disparaging way.

Certainly you have the right to taunt whoever you like, but I would like to think that at least some of our posters here on the extreme right of the political spectrum would try and steer clear of out-and-out anti-Americanism.

There is a line between believing the GOP would do a better job of running the country and openly willing the US to fail anytime a Dem is in the White House and a number of our posters here are on the wrong side of it.

So my suggestion is - taunt away, but also consider what you are contributing to a stronger America as you do so.

Do I as American citizen have the right to speak out and taunt my president?

Yes, with a few caveats. If you choose to undertake this endeavor, I would respectfuly suggest the following:

1. Be prepared for the regular PC Police reaction of "racist", the predictable effort to distract from your message, put you on the defensive, and completely change the subject

2. Have some kind of strategy prepared when you're called a "racist" to bring the conversation back to the original reason for your comments. It's highly likely that, by the time you're done defending yourself about not being a "racist" you will have forgotten what the hell you were talking about in first place. Which, of course, is 1/2 the strategy of the PC Police.

3. If you're not self-employed, you may want to first confirm with your employer that if a member of the PC Police approaches them and demands that you lose your job for daring to say what you're thinking that they will not capitulate because they're also afraid to be called a "racist", see #1

4. Once you've gone through all the standard bullshit associated with daring to criticize a member of a CVG (Certified Victim Group), try not to be intimidated from saying anything negative in the future. Which, of course, is the other 1/2 of the strategy of the PC Police.

Watch what you say. There are people who want to stop you from voicing your opinion. After all, this is America.

I will not shut up as when you do = your freedoms are gone. When it is a act that can lead to prison time or destruction of your live for saying a word. You can only guess where you're....North Korea, Cuba, etc.
you can't threaten any politician with bodily harm that's a violation of the constitution .... you remember the constitution don't ya

Do I as American citizen have the right to speak out and taunt my president?

Yes, with a few caveats. If you choose to undertake this endeavor, I would respectfuly suggest the following:

1. Be prepared for the regular PC Police reaction of "racist", the predictable effort to distract from your message, put you on the defensive, and completely change the subject

2. Have some kind of strategy prepared when you're called a "racist" to bring the conversation back to the original reason for your comments. It's highly likely that, by the time you're done defending yourself about not being a "racist" you will have forgotten what the hell you were talking about in first place. Which, of course, is 1/2 the strategy of the PC Police.

3. If you're not self-employed, you may want to first confirm with your employer that if a member of the PC Police approaches them and demands that you lose your job for daring to say what you're thinking that they will not capitulate because they're also afraid to be called a "racist", see #1

4. Once you've gone through all the standard bullshit associated with daring to criticize a member of a CVG (Certified Victim Group), try not to be intimidated from saying anything negative in the future. Which, of course, is the other 1/2 of the strategy of the PC Police.

Watch what you say. There are people who want to stop you from voicing your opinion. After all, this is America.

Oh, and one more thing: Your original post said nothing about threatening the President. Don't allow your point to be hijacked.

Okay, I think that's about it.

you can't threaten any politician with bodily harm that's a violation of the constitution .... you remember the constitution don't ya

No bodily harm...

Just screaming cuss words about how he's a fucking idiot ;)

Forum List

Back