Why haven't they Left the U.S.?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
With all the talk about President Trump being the worst thing to ever happen to the U.S. and all the threats to leave it, why hasn't this happened? The answer is that it was (and continues to be) nothing more than blow hard partisan BS. This presents a huge challenge for Democrats in 2020: If the last four years were so bad, how can the next four years be even worse? In the midst of the current pandemic, their ludicrous investigations and impeachment look all the more petty and nonproductive. And vainly trying to pin the blame for it on President Trump makes them look even worse.

The bottom line is that almost all of our population (including Democrats) had done very well over the past four years, despite the hysterical rhetoric they have been exposed to on a daily basis. Do any of them still believe this crap? If so, why haven't they Left the U.S.?

With all the talk about President Trump being the worst thing to ever happen to the U.S. and all the threats to leave it, why hasn't this happened? The answer is that it was (and continues to be) nothing more than blow hard partisan BS. This presents a huge challenge for Democrats in 2020: If the last four years were so bad, how can the next four years be even worse? In the midst of the current pandemic, their ludicrous investigations and impeachment look all the more petty and nonproductive. And vainly trying to pin the blame for it on President Trump makes them look even worse.

The bottom line is that almost all of our population (including Democrats) had done very well over the past four years, despite the hysterical rhetoric they have been exposed to on a daily basis. Do any of them still believe this crap? If so, why haven't they Left the U.S.?
Is this a BS partisan opinion?

Could it be that they are lying about that like they do everything else?

Seems that I don't recall hearing anyone threaten to leave if Obama was elected. Yet there were a shitload of leftard Hollywood types who promised to leave, if Trump was elected.

But they never did.

Does that mean liberals are liars?

Seems that I don't recall hearing anyone threaten to leave if Obama was elected. Yet there were a shitload of leftard Hollywood types who promised to leave, if Trump was elected.

But they never did.

You talking to me?

But they never did.

You talking to me?

Do you see anyone else involved in my response?

Are liberals liars or are they petulant little crybabies?

It's a bit early to be playing the desperation card isn't it? But OK. Trump will go down in history as the worst President this country has ever elected. And that's not because of the tax cut, the inflated budgets, the xenophobic treatment of immigrants and refugees, or the stacking of the courts with right wing judges. It will be because he and the people he has surrounded himself with have displayed an absolute morass of incompetence since the day he was elected. I've never seen a clown show of an administration that was this dysfunctional in its operation. Almost from the words "I Donald John Trump", its been one mess after another. Almost all of them his own making. More "acting" heads of departments and agencies than a B list Hollywood movie. A cabinet made of of yes men and women with conflicts of interest who are no longer around. An administration that's been run like a mafia organization, trying to exert influence on other countries to aid in his re-election. Two years of a Republican majority in both houses of Congress and getting absolutely nothing done. Top it all off with the cherry on the sundae, the blown response to the virus outbreak which is going to end up costing thousands of lives, millions of jobs, and possibly kneecapping our economy and healthcare system for years.

I did very well during both the GW Bush and Obama years. And I have no intention of going anywhere. I will be here in November, when the time comes to show Trump and as many Republicans as possible the door.

It's a bit early to be playing the desperation card isn't it? But OK. Trump will go down in history as the worst President this country has ever elected. And that's not because of the tax cut, the inflated budgets, the xenophobic treatment of immigrants and refugees, or the stacking of the courts with right wing judges. It will be because he and the people he has surrounded himself with have displayed an absolute morass of incompetence since the day he was elected. I've never seen a clown show of an administration that was this dysfunctional in its operation. Almost from the words "I Donald John Trump", its been one mess after another. Almost all of them his own making. More "acting" heads of departments and agencies than a B list Hollywood movie. A cabinet made of of yes men and women with conflicts of interest who are no longer around. An administration that's been run like a mafia organization, trying to exert influence on other countries to aid in his re-election. Two years of a Republican majority in both houses of Congress and getting absolutely nothing done. Top it all off with the cherry on the sundae, the blown response to the virus outbreak which is going to end up costing thousands of lives, millions of jobs, and possibly kneecapping our economy and healthcare system for years.

I did very well during both the GW Bush and Obama years. And I have no intention of going anywhere. I will be here in November, when the time comes to show Trump and as many Republicans as possible the door.

Who is playing the "desperation card"? And why were those lefties so desperate that they needed to threaten to leave the country if Trump was elected?

And more importantly, why didn't they leave?

Were they liars?

But they never did.

You talking to me?

Do you see anyone else involved in my response?

Are liberals liars or are they petulant little crybabies?
Sounds like you have trollvirus. Get tested.

So, you want to chain us to China for good.
Check.

Dont forget that all their investigations and impeachment bullshit, that money could of been well spent on masks and respirators this country so needs. Just figures that liberals will spend our money wastefully, instead of being for the United States and its citizens....

Who is playing the "desperation card"? And why were those lefties so desperate that they needed to threaten to leave the country if Trump was elected?

And more importantly, why didn't they leave?

Were they liars?

The card you play when you've got nothing else besides the "why are they being mean to him?". Again, what is the right wing fascination with hanging on the every word of actors, actresses, and celebrities?
No one I knew was threatening to leave the country. We just shook our heads saying "Can you believe Donald Trump is President?". I mean, Donald Trump...:), the guy that's had more jokes and one liners said about him for almost 4 decades. And he hasn't disappointed me at all. He's been every bit (and more) the train wreck I thought he'd be. He makes all of his own problems and then tries to deflect blame or straight up bully his way out of responsibility for them. That's not a leader. That's a game show host.

Let's see here:

Lena Dunham, Miley Cyrus, Bryan Cranston, Amy Schumer, Cher, Katy Perry, Rosie O'Donnell, Jay Z, Barbara Streisand, Samuel L. Jackson, Chelsea Handler, Bryan Cranston, Jon Stewart, Rev. Al Sharpton, Whoopi Goldberg, Neve Campbell, Raven-Symone, Armie Hammer, Amber Rose, Keegan Michael Key, George Lopez, Eddie Griffin, Snoop Dogg, Omari Hardwick, Chloe Sevigny, Barry Diller, Katie Hopkins....

What do these shitheads have in common? Anyone want to take a guess?

Let's see here:

Lena Dunham, Miley Cyrus, Bryan Cranston, Amy Schumer, Cher, Katy Perry, Rosie O'Donnell, Jay Z, Barbara Streisand, Samuel L. Jackson, Chelsea Handler, Bryan Cranston, Jon Stewart, Rev. Al Sharpton, Whoopi Goldberg, Neve Campbell, Raven-Symone, Armie Hammer, Amber Rose, Keegan Michael Key, George Lopez, Eddie Griffin, Snoop Dogg, Omari Hardwick, Chloe Sevigny, Barry Diller, Katie Hopkins....

US citizens maybe? Are you?

Let's see here:

US citizens maybe? Are you?

US citizens who threatened to renounce their citizenship? That's something I've never thought so doing so obviously I am.

Trump should deport every stinking one of them to some third-world shithole like Mexico or Somalia, and divide up their belongings among the poor.

That would make me smile inside.

"With all the talk about President Trump being the worst thing to ever happen to the U.S."

At least you make sense with that. Bravo.

Without me making this about politics, I've always had an open offer, if someone not wanted in the USA wants to make a trade with Canada (as this country hates me) in a "skill trade citizen exchange program", I've always been game. If you decide you want to work your behind off and become whatever you want, be it wealthy, healthy or free to just explore the world and live your life, there is NO nation that offers you that opportunity like America.

Which is why I warn America not to become like Canada or any number of other nations. I was an athlete that qualified for federal competition in High School, I've graduated top of class in University, accepted in a prestigious MBA program. What does my drive, ambitious and sacrifice get one in Canada? Nothing, if the apparatus wants to destroy you. Some of us are left to explain to others what pitfall to avoid, and we can only hope justice catches up to our perpetrators. I'm far from alone.

So, these people who say they will leave for Canada and elsewhere, they are full of shyte. I will politely say it their faces. It's so bad, that even our monarchy lineage, Prince Harry and his wife came to B.C and quietly left for California in the dead of the night.

I don't care what polls, anti-American global organization and other A-holes say, citizens vote with their feet. Protect your country and ensure you remain a Constitutional Republic.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Most of the entertainment industry swore they would leave the US if GW won and the if Trump won.
They suck up to their audiences knowing they are lying through their teeth.

Forum List

Back