Why haven't they Left the U.S.?

Gotta say Kidd outside of you being a degenerate republican you're not a bad guy at all

With all the talk about President Trump being the worst thing to ever happen to the U.S. and all the threats to leave it, why hasn't this happened? The answer is that it was (and continues to be) nothing more than blow hard partisan BS. This presents a huge challenge for Democrats in 2020: If the last four years were so bad, how can the next four years be even worse? In the midst of the current pandemic, their ludicrous investigations and impeachment look all the more petty and nonproductive. And vainly trying to pin the blame for it on President Trump makes them look even worse.

The bottom line is that almost all of our population (including Democrats) had done very well over the past four years, despite the hysterical rhetoric they have been exposed to on a daily basis. Do any of them still believe this crap? If so, why haven't they Left the U.S.?

It's a bit early to be playing the desperation card isn't it? But OK. Trump will go down in history as the worst President this country has ever elected. And that's not because of the tax cut, the inflated budgets, the xenophobic treatment of immigrants and refugees, or the stacking of the courts with right wing judges. It will be because he and the people he has surrounded himself with have displayed an absolute morass of incompetence since the day he was elected. I've never seen a clown show of an administration that was this dysfunctional in its operation. Almost from the words "I Donald John Trump", its been one mess after another. Almost all of them his own making. More "acting" heads of departments and agencies than a B list Hollywood movie. A cabinet made of of yes men and women with conflicts of interest who are no longer around. An administration that's been run like a mafia organization, trying to exert influence on other countries to aid in his re-election. Two years of a Republican majority in both houses of Congress and getting absolutely nothing done. Top it all off with the cherry on the sundae, the blown response to the virus outbreak which is going to end up costing thousands of lives, millions of jobs, and possibly kneecapping our economy and healthcare system for years.

I did very well during both the GW Bush and Obama years. And I have no intention of going anywhere. I will be here in November, when the time comes to show Trump and as many Republicans as possible the door.
You sir, are an authoritarian who wants the good life and all the comforts and no restrictions for yourself and the opposite for the peasants.

With all the talk about President Trump being the worst thing to ever happen to the U.S. and all the threats to leave it, why hasn't this happened? The answer is that it was (and continues to be) nothing more than blow hard partisan BS. This presents a huge challenge for Democrats in 2020: If the last four years were so bad, how can the next four years be even worse? In the midst of the current pandemic, their ludicrous investigations and impeachment look all the more petty and nonproductive. And vainly trying to pin the blame for it on President Trump makes them look even worse.

The bottom line is that almost all of our population (including Democrats) had done very well over the past four years, despite the hysterical rhetoric they have been exposed to on a daily basis. Do any of them still believe this crap? If so, why haven't they Left the U.S.?

It's a bit early to be playing the desperation card isn't it? But OK. Trump will go down in history as the worst President this country has ever elected. And that's not because of the tax cut, the inflated budgets, the xenophobic treatment of immigrants and refugees, or the stacking of the courts with right wing judges. It will be because he and the people he has surrounded himself with have displayed an absolute morass of incompetence since the day he was elected. I've never seen a clown show of an administration that was this dysfunctional in its operation. Almost from the words "I Donald John Trump", its been one mess after another. Almost all of them his own making. More "acting" heads of departments and agencies than a B list Hollywood movie. A cabinet made of of yes men and women with conflicts of interest who are no longer around. An administration that's been run like a mafia organization, trying to exert influence on other countries to aid in his re-election. Two years of a Republican majority in both houses of Congress and getting absolutely nothing done. Top it all off with the cherry on the sundae, the blown response to the virus outbreak which is going to end up costing thousands of lives, millions of jobs, and possibly kneecapping our economy and healthcare system for years.

I did very well during both the GW Bush and Obama years. And I have no intention of going anywhere. I will be here in November, when the time comes to show Trump and as many Republicans as possible the door.
You sir, are an authoritarian who wants the good life and all the comforts and no restrictions for yourself and the opposite for the peasants.
you find fault with the best post of the day?

Donald Trump...:), the guy that's had more jokes and one liners said about him for almost 4 decades. And he hasn't disappointed me at all. He's been every bit (and more) the train wreck I thought he'd be. He makes all of his own problems and then tries to deflect blame or straight up bully his way out of responsibility for them. That's not a leader.

As usual, a complete lack of substance. And why are you so in need of a "leader?" Is it because you are nothing more than a follower?

Donald Trump...:), the guy that's had more jokes and one liners said about him for almost 4 decades. And he hasn't disappointed me at all. He's been every bit (and more) the train wreck I thought he'd be. He makes all of his own problems and then tries to deflect blame or straight up bully his way out of responsibility for them. That's not a leader.

As usual, a complete lack of substance. And why are you so in need of a "leader?" Is it because you are nothing more than a follower?

No. Because his supporters and followers remind me of the People's Temple cult in the 70's. Blind faith and devotion to someone undeserving of it.

Your headline made me ask:

why have t all the illegal aliens gone home?

liberals tell us they are only here for the jobs

But now there are no jobs

so we should be seeing 20 million illegal aliens migrating south

Is this a BS partisan opinion?
How can an opinion not be "partisan", idiot?
And FU too. Not an opinion. Just my answer to you.
Now, if I had said FU, then you could reasonably respond FU too. You are an idiot and, well that is certainly partisan.
Count the "FU"s here and the Liberals win the majority count hands down.
Another FU to you too. Sucker.
Are you upset?
You can't be emotional..Liberals are the epitome of rational...until they're proven wrong.
Then the "FU"s start to fly uncontrollable out of their mouths, not their brains because they don't have brains.
I say it all the time. Especially to those like you, cabron.

We can do much better. Almost every trump policy has been a failure. After 4 years we have nothing but more debt and the country closed down.

We can do much better. Almost every trump policy has been a failure. After 4 years we have nothing but more debt and the country closed down.

You can do much better, yet you're stuck with Babblin' Joe the groping hair-sniffer as your only choice?

This may just be a personal observation here, but it looks to me like you're doing much worse.

:auiqs.jpg:

Don't forget we have a major pandemic on our hands because of this dirt bag trump not taking any action on the carona virus till just recently. He got rid of Obama's pandemic team because he couldn't stand Obama for whatever childish reason he had at the time. This also put us behind on fighting this present pandemic. This will cost many lives unnecessarily when all is said and done. Ironically, the right to life bunch are all in the bag for this trump character who could care less about who or how many die as long as he gets his way.

Don't forget we have a major pandemic on our hands because of this dirt bag trump not taking any action on the carona virus till just recently. He got rid of Obama's pandemic team because he couldn't stand Obama for whatever childish reason he had at the time. This also put us behind on fighting this present pandemic. This will cost many lives unnecessarily when all is said and done. Ironically, the right to life bunch are all in the bag for this trump character who could care less about who or how many die as long as he gets his way.

Someone's been spending too much time listening to Mika, Joe, and Maddow.

Ask me how I know. :laughing0301:

chickenred

Someone who advocates Communism but is too cowardly to move to a Communist nation; who advocates the destruction of the US Constitution while hiding behind its protections; who condemns the American consumerism lifestyle while living that same lifestyle.

That woman at the protest handing out pro-Castro literature is a chickenred...she'd never move to Cuba.

Let's see here:

Lena Dunham, Miley Cyrus, Bryan Cranston, Amy Schumer, Cher, Katy Perry, Rosie O'Donnell, Jay Z, Barbara Streisand, Samuel L. Jackson, Chelsea Handler, Bryan Cranston, Jon Stewart, Rev. Al Sharpton, Whoopi Goldberg, Neve Campbell, Raven-Symone, Armie Hammer, Amber Rose, Keegan Michael Key, George Lopez, Eddie Griffin, Snoop Dogg, Omari Hardwick, Chloe Sevigny, Barry Diller, Katie Hopkins....

What do these shitheads have in common? Anyone want to take a guess?

So what. It's like any of these people actually influence anyone in my life. They are unimportant in the grand scheme of things. Well, maybe YOU believe they are important and actually count but that's your problem and sickness. Then again, you try and protect the sickoest one of all, the Game Show Host.

Let's see here:

Lena Dunham, Miley Cyrus, Bryan Cranston, Amy Schumer, Cher, Katy Perry, Rosie O'Donnell, Jay Z, Barbara Streisand, Samuel L. Jackson, Chelsea Handler, Bryan Cranston, Jon Stewart, Rev. Al Sharpton, Whoopi Goldberg, Neve Campbell, Raven-Symone, Armie Hammer, Amber Rose, Keegan Michael Key, George Lopez, Eddie Griffin, Snoop Dogg, Omari Hardwick, Chloe Sevigny, Barry Diller, Katie Hopkins....

An almost pathological obsession by the right wing to follow and quote everything they say in hopes of convincing people that they are the enemy and they don't respect real Americans that live in fly over country (what is that space by the way?).

Obama's pandemic team

Obama's pandemic team wasn't competent enough to have masks on hand. Spare us the crap. They were obviously over-paid do nothings, like most of Obama's government employees, which he used to bolster his employment numbers.

It takes an extraordinary amount of stupidity to remain a Democrat though the Obama years and even more to vote for the demented Biden.

Cuomo's playing the race card this a.m. with NYC'S Wuhanvirus death watch counts.
Dimms can't wait for the bodies to turn cold!
F'in vultures!!
cocksuckers to the left of me...
cocksuckers to the right of me...
and here I am
stuck in the middle with YOU..

That makes 4 of them. I suggest you get better friends. And watch out. One may try to position themselves to the rear and front of you so there is room for 2 more. Careful with the dropped soap.

Cuomo's playing the race card this a.m. with NYC'S Wuhanvirus death watch counts.
F'in vultures!!
and here I am

That makes 4 of them. I suggest you get better friends. And watch out. One may try to position themselves to the rear and front of you so there is room for 2 more. Careful with the dropped soap.

Hunt, you remain a faggot!

Let's see here:

So what. It's like any of these people actually influence anyone in my life. They are unimportant in the grand scheme of things. Well, maybe YOU believe they are important and actually count but that's your problem and sickness. Then again, you try and protect the sickoest one of all, the Game Show Host.

That's because you're an insignificant and isolated nobody, living in your cold dank cave. You have no idea how much influence their celebrity status has over the public, which is pretty evident.

Do you even know who any of those people are?

That being said, my "game show host" of a President has never mentioned giving up his American citizenship and fleeing to some foreign country. Unlike those pretty Hollywood faces hiding their ugly vapid personalities, Donald Trump is a doer, a fixer, and a builder. He has substance, and he cares more for this country than the entire lot of those worthless pieces of meat.

F'in vultures!!
and here I am

Hunt, you remain a faggot!

Apparently he's off his anti-faggot meds today. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back