Why haven't they Left the U.S.?

With all the talk about President Trump being the worst thing to ever happen to the U.S. and all the threats to leave it, why hasn't this happened? The answer is that it was (and continues to be) nothing more than blow hard partisan BS. This presents a huge challenge for Democrats in 2020: If the last four years were so bad, how can the next four years be even worse? In the midst of the current pandemic, their ludicrous investigations and impeachment look all the more petty and nonproductive. And vainly trying to pin the blame for it on President Trump makes them look even worse.

The bottom line is that almost all of our population (including Democrats) had done very well over the past four years, despite the hysterical rhetoric they have been exposed to on a daily basis. Do any of them still believe this crap? If so, why haven't they Left the U.S.?
Is this a BS partisan opinion?
Most of the entertainment industry swore they would leave the US if GW won and the if Trump won.
They suck up to their audiences knowing they are lying through their teeth.
Is that a fact? Most?

With all the talk about President Trump being the worst thing to ever happen to the U.S. and all the threats to leave it, why hasn't this happened? The answer is that it was (and continues to be) nothing more than blow hard partisan BS. This presents a huge challenge for Democrats in 2020: If the last four years were so bad, how can the next four years be even worse? In the midst of the current pandemic, their ludicrous investigations and impeachment look all the more petty and nonproductive. And vainly trying to pin the blame for it on President Trump makes them look even worse.

The bottom line is that almost all of our population (including Democrats) had done very well over the past four years, despite the hysterical rhetoric they have been exposed to on a daily basis. Do any of them still believe this crap? If so, why haven't they Left the U.S.?
Most of the entertainment industry swore they would leave the US if GW won and the if Trump won.
Is that a fact? Most?

Certainly many. Maybe most if you count what they say behind closed doors at their cocktail parties.

Seems that I don't recall hearing anyone threaten to leave if Obama was elected. Yet there were a shitload of leftard Hollywood types who promised to leave, if Trump was elected.

But they never did.

Does that mean liberals are liars?
You talking to me?

Do you see anyone else involved in my response?

Are liberals liars or are they petulant little crybabies?
Sounds like you have trollvirus. Get tested.

Unfortunately, you'll acquiesce once a world govt tells you what to do.

Seems that I don't recall hearing anyone threaten to leave if Obama was elected. Yet there were a shitload of leftard Hollywood types who promised to leave, if Trump was elected.

But they never did.

You talking to me?

Sounds like you can't answer the question...typical liberal.

But they never did.

You talking to me?

Nice attempt at trollvirus trigger. Loser.

Is that a fact? Most?
Yes; I suggest you visit several news sites each and every day.

Is that a fact? Most?

Certainly many. Maybe most if you count what they say behind closed doors at their cocktail parties.
Don’t fret; most of what these mindless idiots say at their mandantory attendence parties is reported by our media.

But they never did.

You talking to me?

Nice attempt at trollvirus trigger. Loser.

Trollvirus? Oh no, is that from being within 6 feet of a liberal?

The bottom line is that nearly half of your population, including Republicans, are worse off than before Trump was elected, despite Trumps claims that this is the greatest economy ever. They don't leave the USA because they can't afford it, and the USA is their home. If my home has a solid foundation but the appliances no longer work properly, and the paint is peeling, we can clean up the mess, upgrade plumbing and electrical, get new appliances and doing what work be can for ourselves, for a whole lot less money than tearing the place down and starting over, and it will be worth a lot more money than what we put into it when we're finished.

The only solution that Republicans ever have is to "get rid of the Democrats".

The bottom line is that nearly half of your population, including Republicans, are worse off than before Trump was elected, despite Trumps claims that this is the greatest economy ever. They don't leave the USA because they can't afford it, and the USA is their home. If my home has a solid foundation but the appliances no longer work properly, and the paint is peeling, we can clean up the mess, upgrade plumbing and electrical, get new appliances and doing what work be can for ourselves, for a whole lot less money than tearing the place down and starting over, and it will be worth a lot more money than what we put into it when we're finished.

The only solution that Republicans ever have is to "get rid of the Democrats".
Because Trump caused the virus...
This wins Stupidest Post of 2020.

How can an opinion not be "partisan", idiot?
And FU too. Not an opinion. Just my answer to you.
Now, if I had said FU, then you could reasonably respond FU too. You are an idiot and, well that is certainly partisan.
Count the "FU"s here and the Liberals win the majority count hands down.
Another FU to you too. Sucker.

How can an opinion not be "partisan", idiot?
And FU too. Not an opinion. Just my answer to you.
Now, if I had said FU, then you could reasonably respond FU too. You are an idiot and, well that is certainly partisan.
Count the "FU"s here and the Liberals win the majority count hands down.
Another FU to you too. Sucker.
Are you upset?
You can't be emotional..Liberals are the epitome of rational...until they're proven wrong.
Then the "FU"s start to fly uncontrollable out of their mouths, not their brains because they don't have brains.

Let's see here:

Lena Dunham, Miley Cyrus, Bryan Cranston, Amy Schumer, Cher, Katy Perry, Rosie O'Donnell, Jay Z, Barbara Streisand, Samuel L. Jackson, Chelsea Handler, Bryan Cranston, Jon Stewart, Rev. Al Sharpton, Whoopi Goldberg, Neve Campbell, Raven-Symone, Armie Hammer, Amber Rose, Keegan Michael Key, George Lopez, Eddie Griffin, Snoop Dogg, Omari Hardwick, Chloe Sevigny, Barry Diller, Katie Hopkins....

What do these shitheads have in common? Anyone want to take a guess?
They are hypocritical liberals...

Forum List

Back