Why haven't they Left the U.S.?

Joe Biden: Trump is worst possible leader to deal with coronavirus outbreak

President has blithely tweeted that 'it will all work out well.' Yet the steps he has taken have only weakened our capacity to respond.”

Joe Biden: Trump is worst possible leader to deal with coronavirus outbreak

JOE BIDEN | OPINION CONTRIBUTOR | 12:32 pm EST January 29, 2020 “The possibility of a pandemic is a challenge Donald Trump is unqualified to handle as president.”

READ the above please - KEEP THE DATE IN mind - Every American will see what Joe put in writing long before Trump Exposed His ignorance - taped in a Press Conference:

James S. Brady Press Briefing Room
February 26, 2020 6:37 P.M. EST
THE PRESIDENT: Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low.

If the last four years were so bad, how can the next four years be even worse?

The last four years were not bad. Trump has been very very bad up until March 29 when he stood there like an oaf next to Dr, Birx and he heard this:

DR. BIRX 3/29: All of the flu models predicted anywhere between 1.6 and 2.2 million fatalities, if we didn’t mitigate. I think you all knew those numbers. Some of them predicted half of the United States would get infected and have that level of mortality.​
Since then TrumpO has abandoned the vast number of his idiotic supporters from Rush and Sean all the way down to you and B Kidd etc etc deplorables etc

Cuomo's playing the race card this a.m. with NYC'S Wuhanvirus death watch counts.
Dimms can't wait for the bodies to turn cold!
F'in vultures!!

You poor abandoned-by-Trump lost soul;
Donald Trump: APRIK 14:: “We’re very proud of the job everybody’s done. And if you look at the numbers … So the minimum, as portrayed, Deborah’s here. Dr. Birx has been fantastic. The minimum was 100,000 deaths and I hope to be substantially under the minimum.​

We’re very proud of the job everybody’s done. And if you look at the numbers … So the minimum, as portrayed, Deborah’s here. Dr. Birx has been fantastic. The minimum was 100,000 deaths and I hope to be substantially under the minimum.​

Donald Trump: (42:55)​

Meaning we all hope, Mike, right? We all hope to be substantially under. We did the right thing because otherwise it would have been … The projections are 2 million people. The actual projection was 2.2 million people and if you cut it in half, that would be 1.1 million people. That’s many more. That’s double the Civil War. And if you cut that in half, you’re talking five or 600,000 people. That’s what we lost in the Civil War. And that’s cutting it, cutting it, cutting it. And we’re not going to … That would not be acceptable. It would not be acceptable. Nothing’s … One life isn’t acceptable, but we weren’t given that option. I’m confident that these respected people that I just read from the list will give us some great ideas in addition to what the governors have learned. The governors have learned a lot. I’ve spoken to governors that at the beginning it was a contentious relationship and now it’s a very friendly relationship and a really great relationship. I’m proud to say that some of them I think are friends.​

Donald Trump: (44:01)​

In some cases they’re Democrats, but I think they like me and I actually like them. I’ll tell you who they are someday. But we’re all getting along and we all want to do the right thing and I think they’re going to do a great job of leading their individual states. It’ll be a beautiful thing to watch. They’ll go and rely on their mayors and their local town officials. They’ll bring it right down. And Washington shouldn’t be doing that​

I realize most Trumproids won’t her what TrumpO is trying to you, That’s good. Printing the facts in Trump’s own words in your deplorable facts is too much fun.

why would I want to leave America since America and Trump are both leavings you behind. GOOD BYE.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2
Simple. They're gutless pussies. I said if you assholes gave Dubya a second term that I was gone. I left 4 months later.
No. I'm no Democrap....I'm no Republicant either.I just hate Nazis no matter the ( )
I am a republican not because repubs are perfect cause we know they are not

but because for all their faults they are better than the democrats

You are not a Republican. You are a "Party of the Rump". Huge difference.
And you are a never trumper who supports a dottering old fool like joe biden

My Side? My side is Conservative Republicans.
From 1956?

you should be on display in a museum

when are you going to tell was was so exciting about the 1956 republican platform?

I provided it. You are incapable of reading it. You would rather go by the mental midgets from Foxnews and a few others that won't read it either but have become "Experts" in what it says. I am a conservative, you are a Party of the Rump. If I were in your shoes, I would kill myself and the world would be a better place.
Conservatives don't support Red Flag laws.

Run along now.

Funny, in 1888, a Good Republican Sheriff would take any weapon from anyone he felt was a threat to the general public and no one would find any fault in it. You just keep redefining the definition of "conservative" every time a crackpot idea pops into your head. the only difference between then and now, a Judge now has to consider due process before he issues the court order. Conservatives don't like change for change sake. And conservative really deals in finance, not in every day laws. So you keep rewriting your definition of "Conservative" and the rest of us will send your sorry asses packing. Who knows, maybe you will suck the end of an AR when you figure out no one cares about you.
No one believes your bullshit, you useless leftist.

You don't support the Second Amendment. You suicide-bait those who don't immediately and unquestioningly accept everything you say simply because you say it.

Yup, you're a leftist. Run along now.

Wow, more "The Party of the Rump" quotes. Is that best you can do? I can always tell when you have totally lost any arguement (not debate since you lack those skills). You resort to the same tired old BS.
There you go lying again.

But, hey, it's only because you're a leftist pussy. You have to do something to make yourself feel better.

How's that working out? Doesn't look too good.

My Side? My side is Conservative Republicans.
From 1956?

you should be on display in a museum

when are you going to tell was was so exciting about the 1956 republican platform?

I provided it. You are incapable of reading it. You would rather go by the mental midgets from Foxnews and a few others that won't read it either but have become "Experts" in what it says. I am a conservative, you are a Party of the Rump. If I were in your shoes, I would kill myself and the world would be a better place.
Conservatives don't support Red Flag laws.

Run along now.

Funny, in 1888, a Good Republican Sheriff would take any weapon from anyone he felt was a threat to the general public and no one would find any fault in it. You just keep redefining the definition of "conservative" every time a crackpot idea pops into your head. the only difference between then and now, a Judge now has to consider due process before he issues the court order. Conservatives don't like change for change sake. And conservative really deals in finance, not in every day laws. So you keep rewriting your definition of "Conservative" and the rest of us will send your sorry asses packing. Who knows, maybe you will suck the end of an AR when you figure out no one cares about you.
No one believes your bullshit, you useless leftist.

You don't support the Second Amendment. You suicide-bait those who don't immediately and unquestioningly accept everything you say simply because you say it.

Yup, you're a leftist. Run along now.

"
And there are more of "ME" than of you. Just sit there and suck on the end of that barrel. Who knows, the rest of us could get lucky.
You want me dead, you come do it yourself, you fat leftist pussy.

I don't wish you dead. You are today's entertainment.
You lie, leftist.
Remember, kids, telling someone to suck on a gun barrel is NOT suicide baiting.

Well, at least according to lying fat leftist pussies.

Thank you for your caring. Is that best you can come up with?
You do get angry when people read exactly what you wrote, don't you?

Look. You fucked up. You let your desires show. Now you're trying to backpedal, and it's simply not working.

Suicide-baiting is illegal, by the way. You should probably stop doing it. Have you considered, perhaps, making a coherent argument instead?

Forum List

Back