Why have Americans lost their greatness?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I traced the genetics of the proto-Americans (haplogroup Q), and was very impressed. It turned out that the proto-Americans left their genetic trace only in the most ancient highly developed civilizations. Their traces coincide with almost all ancient civilizations, such as the Afanasevo culture, the Margian-Bactrian complex, the La Tène culture and the Nordic metal culture. The Americans are creators of technical civilization as such. (This was discussed in my previous topics). There is no doubt that the proto-Americans are the greatest people of antiquity.
The ancient Europeans were just forest savages, and they left no traces of antiquity other than the Neolithic ones.

But it so happened that now they began to dominate, and America almost died. What is the reason for this?

Because (a) there are many who have a vested professional interest in keeping Americans angry, mal-informed and paranoid, and (b) our current political "system" incentivizes and rewards the worst impulses of its participants. The two conditions feed off each other.

We might have been able to fix this some time ago, but we are no longer able to address big problems. Because of (a) and (b), ironically. So the deck hands just point at each other as the Titanic sinks.

America is on the verge of adopting another 'America first' policy for itself and so restoring greatness is on the agenda. Trump's agenda of fascism in which the rest of the world will have to come second, after America.

This is pure fascism and the rest of the world isn't a willing participant.

In fact, China, Russia, India, and the rest of the Brics now have to power and the influence to just say NO.

America is going to have to be great on mutually agreed upon terms that suit the rest of the world. That's a fair and good second choice! It's the only choice.

Because (a) there are many who have a vested professional interest in keeping Americans angry, mal-informed and paranoid, and (b) our current political "system" incentivizes and rewards the worst impulses of its participants. The two conditions feed off each other.

Well said!
It's saying the same as I said but in different words. Both are quite true and that can be measured in the vicious responses.

And fwiw, he's barking up the same old racism tree again.

It all boils down to our media and human nature. Most people dont think and must be led.

I traced the genetics of the proto-Americans (haplogroup Q), and was very impressed. It turned out that the proto-Americans left their genetic trace only in the most ancient highly developed civilizations. Their traces coincide with almost all ancient civilizations, such as the Afanasevo culture, the Margian-Bactrian complex, the La Tène culture and the Nordic metal culture. The Americans are creators of technical civilization as such. (This was discussed in my previous topics). There is no doubt that the proto-Americans are the greatest people of antiquity.
The ancient Europeans were just forest savages, and they left no traces of antiquity other than the Neolithic ones.

But it so happened that now they began to dominate, and America almost died. What is the reason for this?
List the things that made it great OP.

WE HAD THE CAPTAIN and the left would have none of it.
I will never understand this deep adoration for a flamboyant, self-centered, fast talking, hypersensitive, spray tanned, makeup-caked, hair sprayed, manicured, juvenile, petulant, vulgar, big-mouthed, profoundly needy New York City billionaire.

Zero similarities with middle America, none, yet they love him beyond all reason. I just don't get it.

Vi7e0AO.jpg

Last edited:
I will never understand this deep adoration for a flamboyant, fast talking, hypersensitive, spray tanned, makeup-caked, hair sprayed, manicured, juvenile, petulant, big-mouthed, needy New York City billionaire.

Zero similarities with middle America, yet they love him beyond all reason. I just don't get it.

Vi7e0AO.jpg
Agree
You would think the loud mouthed, vulgar New Yorker would be everything middle America hates

Yet they flock to the Snake Oil Salesman while New Yorkers hate him

Agree
You would think the loud mouthed, vulgar New Yorker would be everything middle America hates
Yet they flock to the Snake Oil Salesman while New Yorkers hate him
I understand (whether I agree or not) most of their grievances and opinions on issues and policy.

But this, I just can't my head around it.

I will never understand this deep adoration for a flamboyant, self-centered, fast talking, hypersensitive, spray tanned, makeup-caked, hair sprayed, manicured, juvenile, petulant, vulgar, big-mouthed, profoundly needy New York City billionaire.

Zero similarities with middle America, none, yet they love him beyond all reason. I just don't get it.

Vi7e0AO.jpg

That's what you say. I don't see it. I guess i'm blinded by the success of his administration is making america GREAT AGAIN....and you're outnumbered. the Majority of Americans see the benefit of President Trump's policies.

America is on the verge of adopting another 'America first' policy for itself and so restoring greatness is on the agenda. Trump's agenda of fascism in which the rest of the world will have to come second, after America.

This is pure fascism and the rest of the world isn't a willing participant.

In fact, China, Russia, India, and the rest of the Brics now have to power and the influence to just say NO.

America is going to have to be great on mutually agreed upon terms that suit the rest of the world. That's a fair and good second choice! It's the only choice.
Trump is working against America in the interests of Europe. He hates everything American.

When I talk about the Americans, I don't mean the British colonists, of course.

Vi7e0AO.jpg

Let me see if I can help. Bill Clinton was about to sign the NAFTA bill most conservatives, and many moderate Democrats were totally against it. Ross Perot Said it’s a crazy idea. He said that the sucking sound you hear is jobs leaving America, and he turned out to be a great prophet. He could see what it would do to the country, and since then, good blue-collar jobs have continued to disappear from this country. I have one of the last of those jobs, and I only have it because it’s a technical position. The US has a shortage of technicians. But most blue-collar workers have been made poorer by the Democrats, NAFTA, and other free trade deals that have made China, the Clintons, and American Investors richer.

Then comes trump on the scene; he says we can turn it around and make America great again. The government of the United States has a duty to act in the best interest of Americans; the government should protect the interests of American citizens. Excuse The paraphrasing.

It wasn’t that the voters liked trump so much as he was the only game in town. He had a monopoly on this issue. No one else cared about the loss of good-paying manufacturing jobs.

Ross Perot Said it’s a crazy idea.
This is not a Republican. This is a leftist Trumpster-whore of the Reform Party, in 1992 he ran as an independent candidate. Or are you talking about some other Ross Perro?

This is not a Republican. This is a leftist Trumpster-whore of the Reform Party, in 1992 he ran as an independent candidate. Or are you talking about some other Ross Perro?

For those that need a reminder:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Henry Ross Perot (/pəˈroʊ/; June 27, 1930 – July 9, 2019) was an American business magnate, billionaire, politician and philanthropist. He was the founder and chief executive officer of Electronic Data Systems and Perot Systems. He ran an independent campaign in the 1992 U.S. presidential election and a third-party campaign in the 1996 U.S. presidential election as the nominee of the Reform Party, which was formed by grassroots supporters of Perot's 1992 campaign. Although he failed to carry a single state in either election, both campaigns were among the strongest presidential showings by a third party or independent candidate in U.S. history.

Forum List

Back