Zone1 Why Americans are a especially valuable race that needs protection

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
My latest research shows that a trace of the American haplogroup Q is found in Eurasia in exactly those places where there were the brightest flashes of technological progress. First of all, this is the Afanasiev culture in Siberia (the Altai region), which gave rise to the Andronovo culture and the spread of the Aryans, this is the Bactrian-Margian complex, this is the Celtic La Tene culture and this is the Nordic Bronze/Iron Age.

Specific data can be viewed in my topics in the history section.

Therefore, Europeans are probably interested in the destruction of America in the first place, because this is the people who preserved that ancient blood in a concentration of about 80% on average(including Latin America)

These data are reliable, natural-scientific and beyond doubt.

Last edited:
  • Banned
3-s2.0-B9780128041246000100-f10-05-9780128041246.jpg

• Banned
All this exactly corresponds to haplogroup Q in Eurasia.

• Banned
This is the reason why the American nation is unique

The archaeological cultures that are listed here are generally accepted in science and their reliability is not in doubt. There is nothing "alternative" here.

My latest research shows that a trace of the American haplogroup Q is found in Eurasia in exactly those places where there were the brightest flashes of technological progress. First of all, this is the Afanasiev culture in Siberia (the Altai region), which gave rise to the Andronovo culture and the spread of the Aryans, this is the Bactrian-Margian complex, this is the Celtic La Tene culture and this is the Nordic Bronze/Iron Age.

Specific data can be viewed in my topics in the history section.

Therefore, Europeans are probably interested in the destruction of America in the first place, because this is the people who preserved that ancient blood in a concentration of about 80% on average(including Latin America)

These data are reliable, natural-scientific and beyond doubt.

Americans aren't a race.

Forum List

Back