Why don’t you wear a mask?

New mask available.
il_340x270.2392578990_j3j3.jpg

This is a real mask. :auiqs.jpg:

I wear a mask every time I go to grocery stores, Costco, Pet Stores, etc. not to prevent me from becoming infected, but to show respect for others. In every outing in my community, and every home in my town (43,000 pop) and all along the 680 Corridor the vast majority follow the recommendations of the Gov. and local officials.

The rare outlier always shows up on the local news stations, inc. Fox, having a fit because they are being shamed for not doing so, and are not allowed to enter the above noted shops when unmasked.

This effort to convince the masses doesn't work here, where most of the adults hold college degrees and no home is valued under seven figures. I'm not suggesting all trump supporters are poor and uneducated, but not wearing a mask shows disrespect for others, which seems to be the on going ideology of Callous Conservatism.
You are wearing it only to conform, because if you had any respect for other people, you would respect their decision not to wear one. And from the tone of this post, you seem to be okay with groups publicly shaming those folks for their decision.
View attachment 363358

And what I find particularly disturbing, (and disgusting), is that you are not even ashamed of yourself for this.

By not wearing one, they are putting me at risk.
Bullshit.

I have just as much right to be out in public as anyone else. If you're not comfortable with the level of risk that has always come with that, then you stay your scaredy-cat ass home.

But you don't dictate terms to others; for one thing it's out of line of you, and for another, you can't back it up.

So take that shit somewhere else.

You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,

I'm doing my part to help the rest of the herd reach "herd immunity."

One of the facts that leftardz (like you?) can not seem to grasp is the fact that "the herd" can not reach the point of "herd immunity" without significant exposure to the disease they are trying to develop an immunity against.

Another easily fooled lemming, masks doesn't stop the virus from going through.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

There are dozens of tests on this. Here's one.

I posted at least 10 published papers on Masks, you leftists IGNORED it!

Which is bigger, .125 microns (Virus) or .30 microns (N95 mask)

Kindly take your ignorance with you.
Microscopy image taken by a friend showing fibers of N95 mask next to red circle showing size of coronavirus.

View attachment 360926

Coronovirus travels in droplets that are bigger and travel with the flow of the air. Unobstructed cough travels way further than a covered up one

Ok but I'm not coughing. What does the mask do for someone who has zero symptoms, has no reason to believe they've been infected and has never been identified by one of these tracers?

My glasses get fogged up!

I wear one where required.

Pull the mask up higher on your nose, shape the wire to your nose, and then use your glasses to hold it in place. It ended my problem with glasses fogging. This site also has suggestions.

In immune compromised and over 70. I wear the fucking mask, but I don't like it at all.
The mask is weakening your immune system not strengthening it

I highly doubt these bootlickers here care much about having a strong immune system. They don't seem to understand how our bodies were designed and what people should do to have a strong immune system. They just listen to what the government and big Pharma tell them, sadly becoming useful idiots.

That's right. I once had a doctor tell me your immune system is like a football team. The only way to make it better and stronger is to put it into games against an opponent, i.e. expose it to viruses and bacteria. These people that incessantly clean everything all day long actually are doing more harm than good as they are making their immune systems weaker and weaker because their immune systems are not getting any practice.

I wash my hands before I eat but other than that, nope. I haven't been sick in 20 years. Actually longer than that, because 20 years ago I had bad allergies that made me appear sick but I wasn't.

I've never had a flu shot and never had the flu. And all of my jobs have been dealing with the public on a daily basis. In fact with this job I have now I go into covid19 hot spots almost daily around the country. Never been sick.
It's precautionary. You don't always know if you've been exposed, and you're most contagious before you're symptomatic. You spray droplets just by breathing.

All of this has been explained to you kids multiple times, what aren't you getting?

One of the facts that leftardz (like you?) can not seem to grasp is the fact that "the herd" can not reach the point of "herd immunity" without significant exposure to the disease they are trying to develop an immunity against.

Microscopy image taken by a friend showing fibers of N95 mask next to red circle showing size of coronavirus.

View attachment 360926

Coronovirus travels in droplets that are bigger and travel with the flow of the air. Unobstructed cough travels way further than a covered up one

Ok but I'm not coughing. What does the mask do for someone who has zero symptoms, has no reason to believe they've been infected and has never been identified by one of these tracers?

Pull the mask up higher on your nose, shape the wire to your nose, and then use your glasses to hold it in place. It ended my problem with glasses fogging. This site also has suggestions.

In immune compromised and over 70. I wear the fucking mask, but I don't like it at all.

I highly doubt these bootlickers here care much about having a strong immune system. They don't seem to understand how our bodies were designed and what people should do to have a strong immune system. They just listen to what the government and big Pharma tell them, sadly becoming useful idiots.

That's right. I once had a doctor tell me your immune system is like a football team. The only way to make it better and stronger is to put it into games against an opponent, i.e. expose it to viruses and bacteria. These people that incessantly clean everything all day long actually are doing more harm than good as they are making their immune systems weaker and weaker because their immune systems are not getting any practice.

I wash my hands before I eat but other than that, nope. I haven't been sick in 20 years. Actually longer than that, because 20 years ago I had bad allergies that made me appear sick but I wasn't.

I've never had a flu shot and never had the flu. And all of my jobs have been dealing with the public on a daily basis. In fact with this job I have now I go into covid19 hot spots almost daily around the country. Never been sick.
It's precautionary. You don't always know if you've been exposed, and you're most contagious before you're symptomatic. You spray droplets just by breathing.

All of this has been explained to you kids multiple times, what aren't you getting?
If you wanna wrap yourself in full MOPP gear every time you go out in public, knock yourself out.

When you try to tell the rest of us that we have to act just as pussified as you do, then go fuck yourself.

What part of that don't you get?

View attachment 360926

Yet, and you could be a carrier and have no symptoms. Just beating on someone can transmit the virus.

I don't beat on anyone so I'm good.

Sorry! Typo. Breathing.

Before covid19 and even today any one of us could be an asymptomatic carrier of any number of diseases. Some much worse than this if you catch it. Do we live with masks for the rest of our lives?

Like what?

I wear a mask every time I go to grocery stores, Costco, Pet Stores, etc. not to prevent me from becoming infected, but to show respect for others. In every outing in my community, and every home in my town (43,000 pop) and all along the 680 Corridor the vast majority follow the recommendations of the Gov. and local officials.

The rare outlier always shows up on the local news stations, inc. Fox, having a fit because they are being shamed for not doing so, and are not allowed to enter the above noted shops when unmasked.

This effort to convince the masses doesn't work here, where most of the adults hold college degrees and no home is valued under seven figures. I'm not suggesting all trump supporters are poor and uneducated, but not wearing a mask shows disrespect for others, which seems to be the on going ideology of Callous Conservatism.
You are wearing it only to conform, because if you had any respect for other people, you would respect their decision not to wear one. And from the tone of this post, you seem to be okay with groups publicly shaming those folks for their decision.
View attachment 363358

And what I find particularly disturbing, (and disgusting), is that you are not even ashamed of yourself for this.

Bullshit.

I have just as much right to be out in public as anyone else. If you're not comfortable with the level of risk that has always come with that, then you stay your scaredy-cat ass home.

But you don't dictate terms to others; for one thing it's out of line of you, and for another, you can't back it up.

Businesses should not allow you in without a mask as being a threat to their employees and customers.

View attachment 360926

LOL when I had covid the CDC was recommending that people not wear masks

View attachment 360926

Yet, and you could be a carrier and have no symptoms. Just beating on someone can transmit the virus.

Sorry! Typo. Breathing.

Before covid19 and even today any one of us could be an asymptomatic carrier of any number of diseases. Some much worse than this if you catch it. Do we live with masks for the rest of our lives?

Like what?

Um how about tuberculosis? One of the most deadly infectious diseases.

How about fucking swine flu, AKA the Obama flu? Infected 60 million Americans in 2009.

Last edited:

View attachment 360926

Sorry! Typo. Breathing.

Like what?

Um how about tuberculosis? One of the most deadly infectious diseases.

How about fucking swine flu, AKA the Obama flu? Infected 60 million Americans in 2009.

You must not understand what asymptomatic means.

View attachment 360926

Sorry! Typo. Breathing.

Like what?

If masks work so fucking good then how come 450,000 health care workers, who arguably wear a mask the ENTIRE time they are around ANYONE, have contracted covid19 and 600 have died?

Masks don't help a bit for this virus, when are some of you going to understand?

What is wrong with you ??:cuckoo:

View attachment 363482
Listen, dumbass. The virus cannot exist on it's own. It has to be transported by droplets in your cough or sneeze which will NOT easily pass through a mask! Why are you dickheads so willfully ignorant in the name of not being compliant?

View attachment 360926

Sorry! Typo. Breathing.

Like what?

If masks work so fucking good then how come 450,000 health care workers, who arguably wear a mask the ENTIRE time they are around ANYONE, have contracted covid19 and 600 have died?

Who said they were 100% effective? There are other means of transmission that comes from treating those patients.

Masks don't help a bit for this virus, when are some of you going to understand?

View attachment 363482
Listen, dumbass. The virus cannot exist on it's own. It has to be transported by droplets in your cough or sneeze which will NOT easily pass through a mask! Why are you dickheads so willfully ignorant in the name of not being compliant?

Because you're the stupid fucker that thinks a mask that doesn't even fit tight around your face and has a weave hundreds of times larger than the virus will actually stop the stupid thing.

Can't explain how almost a half million health care workers have come down with Covid19 despite religious mask use? Not 100% effective? How about ZERO PERCENT EFFECTIVE????? There are only 3 million health care workers in the fucking country and fucking 20% have contracted the virus. That mask ain't doing much is it?

Last edited:

View attachment 363482

Because you're the stupid fucker that things a mask that doesn't even fit tight around your face and has a weave hundreds of times larger than the virus will actually stop the stupid thing.

Can't explain how almost a half million health care workers have come down with Covid19 despite religious mask use? Not 100% effective? How about ZERO PERCENT EFFECTIVE????? There are only 3 million health care workers in the fucking country and fucking 20% have contracted the virus. That mask ain't doing much is it?

I totally agree! :thup:

History will define the Trump base of support particularly selfish, enabled, greedy, ignorant, vile, and stupid for waging battles over wearing face masks.
FO, worm. Show us the data where other countries ordered to wear masks under threat of arrest yet their numbers still grow by leaps and bounds are faring any better. I have friends in Spain, England, New Zealand and elsewhere that things are bad who are chased by police squads on the street under curfew and things are bad everywhere.

Things are bad in China and they lock people in their homes, and worse.
I know people in some of those places and more so I know your full of shit.
Oh my the irony.lol

View attachment 363358

Bullshit.

Businesses should not allow you in without a mask as being a threat to their employees and customers.
That's their business, and it's none of yours.

Mind your own.

View attachment 363482

Because you're the stupid fucker that thinks a mask that doesn't even fit tight around your face and has a weave hundreds of times larger than the virus will actually stop the stupid thing.

You just refuse to believe the truth. I hope karma gets your stupid ass!

View attachment 363358

Bullshit.

That's their business, and it's none of yours.

Mind your own.

Many businesses here wont even let you in without a mask and temperature check!

Forum List

Back