Why don’t you wear a mask?

I wear a mask every time I go to grocery stores, Costco, Pet Stores, etc. not to prevent me from becoming infected, but to show respect for others. In every outing in my community, and every home in my town (43,000 pop) and all along the 680 Corridor the vast majority follow the recommendations of the Gov. and local officials.

The rare outlier always shows up on the local news stations, inc. Fox, having a fit because they are being shamed for not doing so, and are not allowed to enter the above noted shops when unmasked.

This effort to convince the masses doesn't work here, where most of the adults hold college degrees and no home is valued under seven figures. I'm not suggesting all trump supporters are poor and uneducated, but not wearing a mask shows disrespect for others, which seems to be the on going ideology of Callous Conservatism.

I wear a mask every time I go to grocery stores, Costco, Pet Stores, etc. not to prevent me from becoming infected, but to show respect for others. In every outing in my community, and every home in my town (43,000 pop) and all along the 680 Corridor the vast majority follow the recommendations of the Gov. and local officials.

The rare outlier always shows up on the local news stations, inc. Fox, having a fit because they are being shamed for not doing so, and are not allowed to enter the above noted shops when unmasked.

This effort to convince the masses doesn't work here, where most of the adults hold college degrees and no home is valued under seven figures. I'm not suggesting all trump supporters are poor and uneducated, but not wearing a mask shows disrespect for others, which seems to be the on going ideology of Callous Conservatism.

You are ignorant arrogant and stupid. If you are infected stay in your trailer

Funny how this virus behaves like NO OTHER.

You can have it and not know.
You can spread it and not have it.
Wearing a mask does not protect you only, so you have no choice but to wear it....for the sole sake of others.
You can get the virus, and get it AGAIN (something viruses NEVER do).

This is all shaping up to be a mandate on a vaccine. Get the shot or you are permanently quarantined and forbidden from participating in society. It's the PERFECT segway into mandating certain medical treatment. My body my choice can just FUCK OFF as far as these authoritarians are concerned.

This one issue may very well result in a fucking war. I am not even joking.

Exactly, thank you for using some common sense, which a good chunk of the country has entirely thrown out the window.

Isn't it also uncanny how this virus is smart enough to be selective in where it hits? It skips over BLM protests and riots, but not anti-lockdown protests or any type of anti-establishment protest.

It skips over big corporations but targets small businesses, it skips over liquor stores and abortion clinics but targets churches, beaches, parks, etc.

Who knew that such a clever and selective virus could exist...a virus who appears to be a statist / leftist? :lol: Isn't that interesting?

103139008-670215353834614-5453687851887423448-n.jpg

You could probably find 10 published papers on how condoms don't work sometimes, too, you fucking idiot.
The rules here allow calling people "fucking idiot"?
I'm going to enjoy it here. There seems to be a lot of fucking idiot liberals who are easily triggered due to their emotional instability and lack of intellectual capacity.

Yes, not only are they thoroughly brainwashed and unable to differentiate between lies and truth, but many of them are also foul-mouthed and can only reply with ad hominems. No original thought, they just regurgitate propaganda and government / msm narratives.

Welcome to USMB, I'm glad you're here!

My glasses get fogged up!

I wear one where required.

Pull the mask up higher on your nose, shape the wire to your nose, and then use your glasses to hold it in place. It ended my problem with glasses fogging. This site also has suggestions.

In immune compromised and over 70. I wear the fucking mask, but I don't like it at all.
The mask is weakening your immune system not strengthening it

I highly doubt these bootlickers here care much about having a strong immune system. They don't seem to understand how our bodies were designed and what people should do to have a strong immune system. They just listen to what the government and big Pharma tell them, sadly becoming useful idiots.

Dumb question....I wear a mask to be courteous to others. The big tough macho american stuff is a thing of the past.
Then can we expect you to courteously respect our decision NOT to wear one?
No. You are a danger to me and those I care about
File charges then...... file a lawsuit, too. Take your case to a court of law and let's see you offer any evidence at all of the shit you're spewing.

And until you can do that, shut your fucking dickhole, and mind your own damn business.
Fuck yourself. I'll call you out for the danger you pose to reasonable people every fucking time
You got diarrhea of the mouth.

People who bully others (like you're trying to) into submitting to their demands are the danger, not me. You're not "reasonable people" by any stretch of the imagination.

You are the ones who allowed, enabled, and even encouraged Hitler's Germany, Mao's China, Pol Pot's Cambodia, and Stalin's Russia, as well as countless other authoritarian dictatorships in history.
Without you and those like you, they would have never existed.

EXACTLY! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: That's why I consider non-thinking order followers like her responsible for all that is coming, because as you correctly stated, corrupt powers can't exist without enablers like these fools.

You are wearing it only to conform, because if you had any respect for other people, you would respect their decision not to wear one. And from the tone of this post, you seem to be okay with groups publicly shaming those folks for their decision.
1594754566737.png

And what I find particularly disturbing, (and disgusting), is that you are not even ashamed of yourself for this.

You're no more than a lemming kid. Here's a clue, the more you brag about your "education" the less likely it is that you have one. Masks? By all means wear them do what Daddy tells you to do.

those that don't are spoiled & think they are special - that common decency for yer fellow man doesn't apply if they feel the least bit of discomfort or inconvenience.

ya - they are 'special' alright.

the sickest part is a bigley amt of them claim to be 'pro life' just not enough to care that those they may become infected & die;

or worse - they could be pregnant.

Baby boy infected with coronavirus in womb

French study is believed to be first such confirmed case but doctors say infant has made good recovery

Baby boy infected with coronavirus in womb

You are wearing it only to conform, because if you had any respect for other people, you would respect their decision not to wear one. And from the tone of this post, you seem to be okay with groups publicly shaming those folks for their decision.
View attachment 363358

And what I find particularly disturbing, (and disgusting), is that you are not even ashamed of yourself for this.

By not wearing one, they are putting me at risk.

You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,

I'm doing my part to help the rest of the herd reach "herd immunity."

One of the facts that leftardz (like you?) can not seem to grasp is the fact that "the herd" can not reach the point of "herd immunity" without significant exposure to the disease they are trying to develop an immunity against.

Another easily fooled lemming, masks doesn't stop the virus from going through.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

There are dozens of tests on this. Here's one.

I posted at least 10 published papers on Masks, you leftists IGNORED it!

Which is bigger, .125 microns (Virus) or .30 microns (N95 mask)

Kindly take your ignorance with you.
Microscopy image taken by a friend showing fibers of N95 mask next to red circle showing size of coronavirus.

View attachment 360926

Coronovirus travels in droplets that are bigger and travel with the flow of the air. Unobstructed cough travels way further than a covered up one

Ok but I'm not coughing. What does the mask do for someone who has zero symptoms, has no reason to believe they've been infected and has never been identified by one of these tracers?

Pull the mask up higher on your nose, shape the wire to your nose, and then use your glasses to hold it in place. It ended my problem with glasses fogging. This site also has suggestions.

In immune compromised and over 70. I wear the fucking mask, but I don't like it at all.

I highly doubt these bootlickers here care much about having a strong immune system. They don't seem to understand how our bodies were designed and what people should do to have a strong immune system. They just listen to what the government and big Pharma tell them, sadly becoming useful idiots.

That's right. I once had a doctor tell me your immune system is like a football team. The only way to make it better and stronger is to put it into games against an opponent, i.e. expose it to viruses and bacteria. These people that incessantly clean everything all day long actually are doing more harm than good as they are making their immune systems weaker and weaker because their immune systems are not getting any practice.

I wash my hands before I eat but other than that, nope. I haven't been sick in 20 years. Actually longer than that, because 20 years ago I had bad allergies that made me appear sick but I wasn't.

I've never had a flu shot and never had the flu. And all of my jobs have been dealing with the public on a daily basis. In fact with this job I have now I go into covid19 hot spots almost daily around the country. Never been sick.

Last edited:

One of the facts that leftardz (like you?) can not seem to grasp is the fact that "the herd" can not reach the point of "herd immunity" without significant exposure to the disease they are trying to develop an immunity against.

Microscopy image taken by a friend showing fibers of N95 mask next to red circle showing size of coronavirus.

View attachment 360926

Coronovirus travels in droplets that are bigger and travel with the flow of the air. Unobstructed cough travels way further than a covered up one

Ok but I'm not coughing. What does the mask do for someone who has zero symptoms, has no reason to believe they've been infected and has never been identified by one of these tracers?

That's right. I once had a doctor tell me your immune system is like a football team. The only way to make it better and stronger is to put it into games against an opponent, i.e. expose it to viruses and bacteria. These people that incessantly clean everything all day long actually are doing more harm than good as they are making their immune systems weaker and weaker because their immune systems are not getting any practice.

I wash my hands before I eat but other than that, nope. I haven't been sick in 20 years. Actually longer than that, because 20 years ago I had bad allergies that made me appear sick but I wasn't.

I've never had a flu shot and never had the flu. And all of my jobs have been dealing with the public on a daily basis. In fact with this job I have now I go into covid19 hot spots almost daily around the country. Never been sick.

Yet, and you could be a carrier and have no symptoms. Just breathing on someone can transmit the virus.

View attachment 360926

Yet, and you could be a carrier and have no symptoms. Just beating on someone can transmit the virus.

I don't beat on anyone so I'm good.

Any one of us could be a carrier of hundreds of different diseases. Does this mean we live with masks on our faces for the rest of our lives?

View attachment 360926

Yet, and you could be a carrier and have no symptoms. Just beating on someone can transmit the virus.

Sorry! Typo. Breathing.

View attachment 360926

Sorry! Typo. Breathing.

Before covid19 and even today any one of us could be an asymptomatic carrier of any number of diseases. Some much worse than this if you catch it. Do we live with masks for the rest of our lives?

View attachment 360926

Hwy admiral rubber duck, not everything on TV is real, and nothing that the government is real no matter where you hear it.

You are and always were a sucker

Forum List

Back