Why don’t you wear a mask?

But isn't that akin to practicing medicine without a licence? Where is the scientific data that my wearing a mask as a person normally out of the public venue anyway will make them (or me) any safer? And what if it provokes a serious heath issue in me due to health issues. I have serious respiratory problems combined by a severe intolerance to heat and humidity. The other day I HAD to go into a Walmart to pick up a moneygram that had been sent to me and I put a handkerchief on my face for the 30 seconds it took to walk to the money center inside just to try to be nice and it about killed me. My face felt like I had a hair dryer under the mask, it felt like my face was 110°, sweat was pouring down my face, I couldn't breathe, and when I got to the line I had to pull it off my face to get cool fresh air otherwise I would have passed out on the floor. I'm looking to start suing some of these businesses for blanket policies they are not qualified to impose on others with no knowledge of nor concern over the impact on some people's health.
What...you weigh 500 pounds and smoke two packs of cigarettes a day?
Fuck off asshole. I guess you never heard of respiratory disease or people who cannot tolerate high heat and humidity. That is DISCRIMINATION plain and simple and I would love to slap a lawsuit on you for denying me service because of my health.

Meantime Blacks get a pass on wearing masks in Oregon County completely because "it might make them feel uncomfortable looking like a robber." Give me a fucking break.

And what if someone DID weight 500 pounds and smoke 2 packs a day? You know there ARE people out there like that, and I hope one of them gets discriminated against by you and takes you for EVERY FUCKING PENNY YOU ARE WORTH.

I love how all the bootlickers (on both sides of the aisle) have no idea what they're actually supporting. As some of us have been saying, those who participate in coercion understand very little of its function or its consequences, until it comes back to bite them in the ass. And it will, eventually.
boots are very tasty when seasoned properly.

boot-painting-0.jpg

Every business here has signs up saying masks are required, but not one has refused my business yet.

I don't know where here is....but you show up in my place of business in NY and you're not getting served and you're going to be asked to leave. With the help of the local police if necessary
But you do not care about vaccines causing autism in your own family

Save us the batshit conspiracy bullshit mmmmkay?
If I am asked to leave a place of business by the business owners, I have no problem with that. I will be happy to take my money elsewhere.
And btw, you seem awful eager to sic the cops on people who don't want to put up with your bullying horseshit...... do your customers know what kind of an authoritarian pos you are?

Every business here has signs up saying masks are required, but not one has refused my business yet.

I don't know where here is....but you show up in my place of business in NY and you're not getting served and you're going to be asked to leave. With the help of the local police if necessary

If I am asked to leave a place of business by the business owners, I have no problem with that. I will be happy to take my money elsewhere.
And btw, you seem awful eager to sic the cops on people who don't want to put up with your bullying horseshit...... do your customers know what kind of an authoritarian pos you are?
He's too freaking stupid to own his own business.......but the call the police if they are offended fits the description of emotional spoiled liberals across the country.......in between them saying ALL POLICE SUCK with BLM

They are a bunch of frauds................Glad I don't live in that shit hole called New York........it's overrated.

I wear a mask every time I go to grocery stores, Costco, Pet Stores, etc. not to prevent me from becoming infected, but to show respect for others. In every outing in my community, and every home in my town (43,000 pop) and all along the 680 Corridor the vast majority follow the recommendations of the Gov. and local officials.

The rare outlier always shows up on the local news stations, inc. Fox, having a fit because they are being shamed for not doing so, and are not allowed to enter the above noted shops when unmasked.

This effort to convince the masses doesn't work here, where most of the adults hold college degrees and no home is valued under seven figures. I'm not suggesting all trump supporters are poor and uneducated, but not wearing a mask shows disrespect for others, which seems to be the on going ideology of Callous Conservatism.
You are wearing it only to conform, because if you had any respect for other people, you would respect their decision not to wear one. And from the tone of this post, you seem to be okay with groups publicly shaming those folks for their decision.
View attachment 363358

And what I find particularly disturbing, (and disgusting), is that you are not even ashamed of yourself for this.

By not wearing one, they are putting me at risk.
Bullshit.

I have just as much right to be out in public as anyone else. If you're not comfortable with the level of risk that has always come with that, then you stay your scaredy-cat ass home.

But you don't dictate terms to others; for one thing it's out of line of you, and for another, you can't back it up.

So take that shit somewhere else.

Businesses should not allow you in without a mask as being a threat to their employees and customers.
That's their business, and it's none of yours.

Mind your own.

Many businesses here wont even let you in without a mask and temperature check!
I guess you haven't watched the news today. Lots of businesses now require a mask. No mask, no service.

And I and my customers would be happy to let you

You're an asshole: an Arrogant, Self Serving Hole (a hole is something which has no substance). There are several kinds of assholes, you are one of the stupid variety.

I wear a mask every time I go to grocery stores, Costco, Pet Stores, etc. not to prevent me from becoming infected, but to show respect for others. In every outing in my community, and every home in my town (43,000 pop) and all along the 680 Corridor the vast majority follow the recommendations of the Gov. and local officials.

The rare outlier always shows up on the local news stations, inc. Fox, having a fit because they are being shamed for not doing so, and are not allowed to enter the above noted shops when unmasked.

This effort to convince the masses doesn't work here, where most of the adults hold college degrees and no home is valued under seven figures. I'm not suggesting all trump supporters are poor and uneducated, but not wearing a mask shows disrespect for others, which seems to be the on going ideology of Callous Conservatism.
You are wearing it only to conform, because if you had any respect for other people, you would respect their decision not to wear one. And from the tone of this post, you seem to be okay with groups publicly shaming those folks for their decision.
View attachment 363358

And what I find particularly disturbing, (and disgusting), is that you are not even ashamed of yourself for this.

By not wearing one, they are putting me at risk.
Bullshit.

I have just as much right to be out in public as anyone else. If you're not comfortable with the level of risk that has always come with that, then you stay your scaredy-cat ass home.

But you don't dictate terms to others; for one thing it's out of line of you, and for another, you can't back it up.

So take that shit somewhere else.

Businesses should not allow you in without a mask as being a threat to their employees and customers.
That's their business, and it's none of yours.

Mind your own.

Many businesses here wont even let you in without a mask and temperature check!
I guess you haven't watched the news today. Lots of businesses now require a mask. No mask, no service.
And again, it is not being enforced.
Not against me, anyway.

You're an asshole: an Arrogant, Self Serving Hole (a hole is something which has no substance). There are several kinds of assholes, you are one of the stupid variety.
I may be, but you don't see me forcing anyone to do anything, do you?

Providers of masks are coming out with message masks. That's a good reason for wearing one. The more insulting the better.

Ma
Mask wasn't being worn properly.
You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,

I'm doing my part to help the rest of the herd reach "herd immunity."

One of the facts that leftardz (like you?) can not seem to grasp is the fact that "the herd" can not reach the point of "herd immunity" without significant exposure to the disease they are trying to develop an immunity against.
You are not asked to wear it forever, it will save lives,

Another easily fooled lemming, masks doesn't stop the virus from going through.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

There are dozens of tests on this. Here's one.

I posted at least 10 published papers on Masks, you leftists IGNORED it!

Which is bigger, .125 microns (Virus) or .30 microns (N95 mask)

Kindly take your ignorance with you.
Microscopy image taken by a friend showing fibers of N95 mask next to red circle showing size of coronavirus.

View attachment 360926

Coronovirus travels in droplets that are bigger and travel with the flow of the air. Unobstructed cough travels way further than a covered up one

Ok but I'm not coughing. What does the mask do for someone who has zero symptoms, has no reason to believe they've been infected and has never been identified by one of these tracers?

My glasses get fogged up!

I wear one where required.

Pull the mask up higher on your nose, shape the wire to your nose, and then use your glasses to hold it in place. It ended my problem with glasses fogging. This site also has suggestions.

In immune compromised and over 70. I wear the fucking mask, but I don't like it at all.
The mask is weakening your immune system not strengthening it

I highly doubt these bootlickers here care much about having a strong immune system. They don't seem to understand how our bodies were designed and what people should do to have a strong immune system. They just listen to what the government and big Pharma tell them, sadly becoming useful idiots.

That's right. I once had a doctor tell me your immune system is like a football team. The only way to make it better and stronger is to put it into games against an opponent, i.e. expose it to viruses and bacteria. These people that incessantly clean everything all day long actually are doing more harm than good as they are making their immune systems weaker and weaker because their immune systems are not getting any practice.

I wash my hands before I eat but other than that, nope. I haven't been sick in 20 years. Actually longer than that, because 20 years ago I had bad allergies that made me appear sick but I wasn't.

I've never had a flu shot and never had the flu. And all of my jobs have been dealing with the public on a daily basis. In fact with this job I have now I go into covid19 hot spots almost daily around the country. Never been sick.
It's precautionary. You don't always know if you've been exposed, and you're most contagious before you're symptomatic. You spray droplets just by breathing.

All of this has been explained to you kids multiple times, what aren't you getting?
If you wanna wrap yourself in full MOPP gear every time you go out in public, knock yourself out.

When you try to tell the rest of us that we have to act just as pussified as you do, then go fuck yourself.

What part of that don't you get?
Did you even read my post?

Look at it this way:

I don't wear a mask to protect myself, I wear it to protect you.

All we're asking is the same courtesy.

From your comments it seems like you feel it would make you look like a coward to wear one. It's the other way around. Real men are protectors. We do what it takes to protect our loved ones. Right now that means wearing a mask.

So are you a protector, or a coward who is so afraid of damaging his image that he'll put his family and friends at risk?

Done be a coward, wear a mask.
LOLOLOLOL....

This is the same weak logic manipulative, loser guys are using when they buy some woman an unsolicited drink and then pretend that in some way obligates her to spend time with him.
It doesn't, btw.

The fact that you are even using an argument like this tells me a lot about what a pathetic little punk you are at heart...... what's next, roofies in her drink?
(SMH)
I'm not trying to date you, Son. I'm trying to save your worthless life.

Denial
They didn't. That's a whack-job conspiracy theory.
You are in denial, get help

Family to Receive $1.5M+ in First-Ever Vaccine-Autism Court Award
The first court award in a vaccine-autism claim is a big one. CBS News has learned the family of Hannah Poling will receive more than $1.5 million dollars for her life care; lost earnings; and pain and suffering for the first year alone.
In addition to the first year, the family will receive more than $500,000 per year to pay for Hannah's care. Those familiar with the case believe the compensation could easily amount to $20 million over the child's lifetime.

What are you getting

Is Hannah Pollings autism a conspiracy theory?

The court and jury says no

Actually the really stupid people are like you who believe everything they see and hear on TV

Forum List

Back