Why Doesn't America Declare War On Muslims And Islam?

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
They act like bombings and beheadings are convenience store robberies..?

Becsuse liberals like Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex will protest and burn cities if we offend Muslims. They'd rather have us mop up blood and pick up severed limbs than offend a Muslim.

images-9.jpeg

Burning mosques would be a good measure. Hey they do it to themselves and yet they do nothing to prevent the massacre.

With America's Might we could eliminate the scum of Islamist terror from any country we want. We just need a leader with the balls to do it. And fuck picking them up one by one and dropping them in the ocean or giving them a private suite at Gitmo.

It's right wingers who bomb abortion clinics and go into churches and shoot doctors. Should we declare war on Rednecks? Or throw them out of the country. OK, let me stop. The ideas are starting to sound too good.

With America's Might we could eliminate the scum of Islamist terror from any country we want. We just need a leader with the balls to do it. And fuck picking them up one by one and dropping them in the ocean.

Dude,

Why don't you grap your rolling pin and lead by example?

Take bucs along as your spotter.

Burning mosques would be a good measure. Hey they do it to themselves and yet they do nothing to prevent the massacre.

I support EQUITY in matters of payback. The concept of TORT suits developed in
the middle east-------but was NOT WELL REPRESENTED in the Hummarabi code.
The well known and often quote and entirely misunderstood from the bible is
AN EYE FOR AN EYE------in fact biblical law includes the concept of TORT LAW---
in which a person can SUE FOR DAMAGES-----in the form of monetary compensation. A person who knocks out an eye is LIABLE for the value of an
eye-----monetarily, no matter the status of the person who knocked it out and the
social status of the guy who lost his eye. Underlying the law is the concept of
ABSOLUTE EQUITY (an innovation back then) In matters of Islamic terrorism---
not war but TERRORISM----I support equity------for every Christian shrine knocked
down------so should a muslim shrine go down (monetary compenstation would
not work for cultural decimation) For murders-----the penalty is death ----for
destruction of possessions----payback

Hmmm an eye eh? I think a whole person times generations maybe. How long will humanity put up with the hunting of other humans as a small cell problem. People are hiding and assisting these people and are not saying anything. Gang mentality is at it's worst with terrorists. It's got deeper roots than a few unstable individuals , it's a movement that is growing in intensity and frequency. You're turning your head to the facts.

You mad?

You think a Muslim President like Hussein is going to declare war on Islam?

It ain't happening.

I support EQUITY in matters of payback. The concept of TORT suits developed in
the middle east-------but was NOT WELL REPRESENTED in the Hummarabi code.
The well known and often quote and entirely misunderstood from the bible is
AN EYE FOR AN EYE------in fact biblical law includes the concept of TORT LAW---
in which a person can SUE FOR DAMAGES-----in the form of monetary compensation. A person who knocks out an eye is LIABLE for the value of an
eye-----monetarily, no matter the status of the person who knocked it out and the
social status of the guy who lost his eye. Underlying the law is the concept of
ABSOLUTE EQUITY (an innovation back then) In matters of Islamic terrorism---
not war but TERRORISM----I support equity------for every Christian shrine knocked
down------so should a muslim shrine go down (monetary compenstation would
not work for cultural decimation) For murders-----the penalty is death ----for
destruction of possessions----payback
Get yourself some ObamaCare and shut up!

It's right wingers who bomb abortion clinics and go into churches and doctors. Should we declare war on Rednecks? Or throw them out of the country. OK, let me stop. The ideas are starting to sound too good.

I'm gonna use the lefts favorite term lately: "Fallacy".

Your logic is like saying we need to allow Ebola and the Black Plague to be imported into America because.....hey....we have cancer and AIDS here already....so why not?

You mad?

You think a Muslim President like Hussein is going to declare war on Islam?

It ain't happening.
He will soon be out and the history books will show his true ineffectual self. But I totally think he will believe he is a great leader even tho he is riding on the shoulders of the Military Generals.

The problem is basically threefold:
1. Our U.S. Constitution.
2. Bleeding heart liberals who naively believe that all you need to do is give them an education and a job and that will make them love infidels.
3. Other than perhaps Russia and/or China, I don't see other nations jumping on the bandwagon to reduce Islam to an extreme minority.

Forum List

Back