Why does Trump hate America?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
1. He openly proclaims we are not a great nation
2. He compliments Putins leadership and aggression
3. He compares our elections to a third world banana republic where all the results are fixed
4. He refuses to pay taxes

He doesn't hate America, he points out what scum like you have done to America and the results of libtard bullshit over the past years. But you know that. The vast majority of you liberal scum pretend not to know what is going on, but you fail. You are pretending right? You aren't really this stupid, right?

Plus, you're just another fucking America hating liar.

He doesn't hate America, he points out what scum like you have done to America and the results of libtard bullshit over the past years. But you know that. The vast majority of you liberal scum pretend not to know what is going on, but you fail. You are pretending right? You aren't really this stupid, right?

that is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century.
:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This site is a complete joke because this stupid fuck is by far leaps and bounds the biggest troll of them all.No matter how often he posts lie after lie,they never ban this shill.

You just touched the surface,USMB's resident troll rightwinger is a government paid shill on this forum sent by his handlers to troll threads and make up lies all the time.

He knows I have exposed him so he tries to to be funny and laugh it off with his message knowing he has been exposed.:biggrin:

He would KILL himself FIRST before he would ever speak the words to anybody-you are right,I have been proven wrong.:rofl:

To give you an idea how pathetic this sorry excuse for a human being troll is he STILL incredibly goes around LYING saying the rams are not in LA this year,that they are STILL playing in st louis.

I am not kidding,i am dead serious i can prove it if you want?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

He tries to get a reaction out of me he is so butthurt i proved him wrong so he trolls on my thread trying to get a reaction from me but its pretty pointless cause i just have fun with him all the time with the same reply everytime telling him to stop shitting in my thread.:haha: he sure doesnt get a reaction out of me.if anything he just lets me have more fun with him proving to the whole world how he can NEVER admit when he has been proven wrong and what a lying troll he is.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

sadly,we got other trolls as bad as him that defend this idiot incredibly.

He will of course post a funny to my post since i have called him out on his BS and how he lies all the time about the Rams.:biggrin:

Last edited:

He obviously does not think we are a great country

Which country does he prefer? Russia

one poster who just clicked on a like for my last post,HE is one of over a 100 that has witnessed his lies and bullshit he posts here all the time as well and has seen how he is a shill on the governments payroll sent here to post lies all the time.:up: He is just one of over at least a 100 here who have called him out for his BS and lies he has told over the years and been caught red handed doing.:up:

that is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the century.
:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This site is a complete joke because this stupid fuck is by far leaps and bounds the biggest troll of them all.No matter how often he posts lie after lie,they never ban this shill.

You just touched the surface,USMB's resident troll rightwinger is a government paid shill on this forum sent by his handlers to troll threads and make up lies all the time.

He knows I have exposed him so he tries to laugh to be funny and laugh it off with his message knowing he has been exposed.:biggrin:

He would KILL himself FIRST before he would ever speak the words to anybody-you are right,I have been proven wrong.:rofl:

To give you an idea how pathetic this sorry excuse for a human being troll is he STILL incredibly goes around LYING saying the rams are not in LA this year,that they are STILL playing in st louis.

I am not kidding,i am dead serious i can prove it if you want?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

He tries to get a reaction out of me he is so butthurt i proved him wrong so he trolls on my thread trying to get a reaction from me but its pretty pointless cause i just have fun with him all the time with the same reply everytime telling him to stop shitting in my thread.:haha: he sure doesnt get a reaction out of me.if anything he just lets me have more fun with him proving to the whole world how he can NEVER admit when he has been proven wrong and what a lying troll he is.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

sadly,we got other trolls as bad as him that defend this idiot incredibly.

he will of course post a funny since i have called him out on his BS and how he lies all the time about the Rams.:biggrin:
Oswald killed JFK

How could anyone would claims to love America, support HIllary OR Trump?

3. He compares our elections to a third world banana republic where all the results are fixed

where is he wrong?
the democrats have brought us down to the same standards as most 3rd world nations.
another reason they want to import so many from those vile areas of the planet, those people will look at being poor here as a step up.

'Why does Trump hate America?'

Man, it's non-stop with you Libs, a constant stream on FALSE NARRATIVES which you create so you have some made up issue to bitch about. It must be hell being so miserable being a liberal.

How could anyone would claims to love America, support HIllary OR Trump?
Only reason I can see is that Hillary is going to do more damage than Trump, and lets be honest, its going to be one or the other, I think voting third party right now instead of using that vote to stop Hillary is just as bad as voting for her in the first place.

'Why does Trump hate America?'

Man, it's non-stop with you Libs, a constant stream on FALSE NARRATIVES which you create so you have some made up issue to bitch about. It must be hell being so miserable being a liberal.

Trump would not even serve his country during Vietnam yet he mocks those who did

He is worse than Jane Fonda

Hillary has served her country as First Lady, Senator and Sec State

She obviously loves her country

What has Trump ever done for his country?

Trump doesn't hate America. He just doesn't want to be President. Why does Hillary hate America? She's the one most likely to be elected and also the one who proposes to impose authoritarian rule.....for the children, of course.

1. He openly claims that with leadershop we can be a greater nation
2. He keeps his friends close and his enemies closer
3. Our elections are not up to the standards of any banana republic
4. He has always paid the taxes that he owed.

Once again selling out our great nation to appeal to the Deplorables

Hillary KNOWS we are the greatest nation on earth....Trump doesn't

Once again selling out our great nation to appeal to the Deplorables

Hillary KNOWS we are the greatest nation on earth....Trump doesn't
The USA is a fake nation that does not pay it's bills, which now total 20 trillion dollars. A great nation has no debts and can afford to care for it's people and it's peoples children and grandchildren.

The USA is a fake nation that does not pay it's bills, which now total 20 trillion dollars. A great nation has no debts and can afford to care for it's people and it's peoples children and grandchildren.
Disagreed, but funny that LWers who hate America are fond of using our Constitution to bitch about it.

Forum List

Back