Why does Trump hate America?

He doesn't hate America, he points out what scum like you have done to America and the results of libtard bullshit over the past years. But you know that. The vast majority of you liberal scum pretend not to know what is going on, but you fail. You are pretending right? You aren't really this stupid, right?

Plus, you're just another fucking America hating liar.

Geez, you sound like he kicked your dog. Might want to look into some local anger management classes, ya fuckin' nut.

He doesn't hate America, he points out what scum like you have done to America and the results of libtard bullshit over the past years. But you know that. The vast majority of you liberal scum pretend not to know what is going on, but you fail. You are pretending right? You aren't really this stupid, right?

Plus, you're just another fucking America hating liar.

Geez, you sound like he kicked your dog. Might want to look into some local anger management classes, ya fuckin' nut.

Why should he do that?

They obviously didn't help you.

1. He openly proclaims we are not a great nation
2. He compliments Putins leadership and aggression
3. He compares our elections to a third world banana republic where all the results are fixed
4. He refuses to pay taxes

1. He openly claims that with leadershop we can be a greater nation
2. He keeps his friends close and his enemies closer
3. Our elections are not up to the standards of any banana republic
4. He has always paid the taxes that he owed.
Once again selling out our great nation to appeal to the Deplorables

Hillary KNOWS we are the greatest nation on earth....Trump doesn't
The USA is a fake nation that does not pay it's bills, which now total 20 trillion dollars. A great nation has no debts and can afford to care for it's people and it's peoples children and grandchildren.
Debt doesn't mean you don't pay your bills

It is only Republicans who have threatened to default

Why do liberals see hate everywhere they look? I'd rather be dead.
so you do have something in common with liberals, You being a self sufficient citizen that works for what he has, leaves them in a position that they would rather you were dead too.
You are putting out a totally wrong image to the youth today. What the hell would happen if the children saw the way you worked and earned what you have? they might start asking questions, then the next thing you know BOOM, they get an education and jobs and become conservatives.
You should be ashamed.

Who, in your opinion, are "the Deplorables"?
Those who hate our government, engage in conspiracy theories, mistrust everyone and hate gays, Mexicans, Muslims, blacks and anyone different

Who, in your opinion, are "the Deplorables"?
The Deplorables, wasnt that a super hero movie or something?
wait, it was a group of people that were complimented by some evil bitchy whore masquerading as an honest and caring politician.

3. He compares our elections to a third world banana republic where all the results are fixed

The USA is a fake nation that does not pay it's bills, which now total 20 trillion dollars. A great nation has no debts and can afford to care for it's people and it's peoples children and grandchildren.

they only threaten to default because the democrats like to hide trillions of additional new programs in the bills in the first place. like when the democrats shut down government because the republicans when for everything in the budget except adding the ACA, remember that? democrats refused to let the budget go through unless there was additional and new funding for their fucked up health care program.

You know the routine.....

The party out of power, tells us the world is coming to an end.

Then those guys tell us all we have to do, is vote for them, and we'll be up to our eye balls in yay.

Then those guys tell us all we have to do, is vote for them, and we'll be up to our eye balls in yay.
the reality is that no matter who gets elected we are in for a world of hurt if the debt is ever going to be reduced. The only way to do it is to cut programs, allow no new spending and raise taxes at the same time.
Reducing taxes and fees on business in order to bring them back to the country and keep any more from leaving would be a great help too. The money lost in the revenue from business tax could very well be made up by unemployed returning to work, and along with these people now paying tax, they might no longer be on assistance so thats an additional savings. Think about it, some family gets the equivalent of 60k a year in assistance, dad goes back to work, he pays 4 or 5 k a year in taxes, plus he is no longer getting assistance, that would equate ot 65k a year net gain for the government.

The USA does not pay it's bills, Obama has the Chinese pay our bills, so that they can own us in the new global government where the Chinese eat puppies in Times Square.

Get over it, you have lost your feeble argument with yourself

the reality is that no matter who gets elected we are in for a world of hurt if the debt is ever going to be reduced. The only way to do it is to cut programs, allow no new spending and raise taxes at the same time.
Reducing taxes and fees on business in order to bring them back to the country and keep any more from leaving would be a great help too. The money lost in the revenue from business tax could very well be made up by unemployed returning to work, and along with these people now paying tax, they might no longer be on assistance so thats an additional savings. Think about it, some family gets the equivalent of 60k a year in assistance, dad goes back to work, he pays 4 or 5 k a year in taxes, plus he is no longer getting assistance, that would equate ot 65k a year net gain for the government.

The national debt can be eliminated very easily, we just have to want to do it. Obama does not want to do this, and neither does Hillary, all they want is to pay for healthcare for every firkin Mexican

The USA does not pay it's bills, Obama has the Chinese pay our bills, so that they can own us in the new global government where the Chinese eat puppies in Times Square.

Being in debt does not constitute not paying your bills

If I take a loan to buy a new car, does that mean I don't pay my bills?

You asked for it. The last 8 years caused Trump.

Look moron, a $20,000,000,000,000 debt is not a car loan, and you are retarded.

Last edited:

The national debt can be eliminated very easily, we just have to want to do it. Obama does not want to do this, and neither does Hillary, all they want is to pay for healthcare for every firkin Mexican
honestly the debt can not be eliminated easily, it can be eliminated but it is going to take some serious sacrifice from every single american citizen out there. Some may have to see a reduction in their freebies, some are going to see higher taxes. but every day that goes by without something being done to start turning this around, it is only going to become more of problem for everyone.
If I were a liberal I would say Screw it, Im close enough to dying of old age that we can keep going for a another 20 years or so, but Im not a liberal, I dont want to see my children or grand children (should I ever get me some of those) being financially ruined as they pay off something we did or didnt do today.
Its time this passing it on to the next generation crap ends. Ive lived my entire life reaping the rewards that raising the debt ceiling brings, I think its time to suffer a little and pay it back.
What will piss me off is to see that debt ceiling raised, or taxes raised just to cover some new social program.
Lets put the U.S back to work and deal with the debt like responsible adults.

Why does Crooked Hillary want to sell herself to corporations and foreign countries?

how about you take out the loan to buy all of your neighbors a new car too.
would that cause you any problems?

You asked for it. The last 8 years caused Trump.
I actually agree with you

Pent up hatred of Obama, an unrealistic expectation that Obamacare could be repealed and that Republicans could get any of their agenda without compromise.......created Trump who exploited the bitterness of failure

honestly the debt can not be eliminated easily, it can be eliminated but it is going to take some serious sacrifice from every single american citizen out there. Some may have to see a reduction in their freebies, some are going to see higher taxes. but every day that goes by without something being done to start turning this around, it is only going to become more of problem for everyone.
If I were a liberal I would say Screw it, Im close enough to dying of old age that we can keep going for a another 20 years or so, but Im not a liberal, I dont want to see my children or grand children (should I ever get me some of those) being financially ruined as they pay off something we did or didnt do today.
Its time this passing it on to the next generation crap ends. Ive lived my entire life reaping the rewards that raising the debt ceiling brings, I think its time to suffer a little and pay it back.
What will piss me off is to see that debt ceiling raised, or taxes raised just to cover some new social program.
Lets put the U.S back to work and deal with the debt like responsible adults.

No American has to sacrifice anything, all we need to do is knock 500 billion off every year for 40 years. Though we can not do this and pay for healthcare for Mexico and give away trillions in aide to nations that hate us.

Trump doesn't hate America, he is simply overwhelmed by love of himself...and perhaps a random woman in the peripheral of his eye.

Forum List

Back