Why do you care whether I wear a face mask or not?

See, you missed the whole fucking point of public health. It's not about you, you fucking dickhead.
No. YOU and the rest of these clowns miss the point. Land of the free- Liberty to be secured by go'vt, not restricted by control freaks.

I don't know where you live, but where I live, they're requiring - aka forcing - us to wear masks in EVERY public location. In other places, they're trying to require - aka force - people to wear masks outside with no one anywhere near them.

You won't be allowed into an an occupied operating room without a mask, in order to protect the people inside. They also won't let you into an empty operating room, unless you're wearing a mask to prevent you from contaminating the sterile theater.

because i don't want to catch yer fucking covid kooties & you don't care if i get 'em ...

says more about you than it does about me or any other critical thinking biped who doesn't scrape their knuckles along the ground by doing the right thing.
Stay home.

If you can't, too bad. There was never a promise that you would live life risk-free.

uh-huh. you should be proud of yer idiocy.
Are you proud of yours? You seem to be the biggest idiot going today, but you know, this is USMB. Another leftist will come along soon and make you look like a stable human. Just wait a few minutes.

View attachment 376617
Oh, lookie at you. you found someone smarter than you to make up a fake meme so you can pass it off as brilliant repartee`.

Now sit quietly and wait for mother government to come take care of you.

<pfffft> as if you are worth the time or effort to bother doing it myself.

a generic meme for a generic trump humper.

I don't care whether you wear a face mask or not, so why do you want to force me to wear one?

You are not being forced to wear a mask. What is happening is they are requiring you to wear a mask in order to be allowed in certain public and private locations.

Such as, if you want to enter a hospital, you have to wear a mask. You aren't being forced. If you don't want to wear a mask, you will not be allowed entry into a hospital.

I don't know where you live, but where I live, they're requiring - aka forcing - us to wear masks in EVERY public location. In other places, they're trying to require - aka force - people to wear masks outside with no one anywhere near them.

By the way, replacing the word "force" with the word "require" doesn't change the fact that it's force.
So?
Refuse.
That is exactly what I do.
Me too. Nobody has even said anything to me about it in weeks.

Because it's possible you have COVID and might be breathing it on the rest of us. It isn't complicated
If YOU have a mask on YOU'RE protected! Right!? So, where's the problem?

That's the problem. People are too stupid, and too hell-bent on their partisan circle-jerk to take reasonable precautions. Braying jackasses herding themselves off a cliff.

You won't be allowed into an an occupied operating room without a mask, in order to protect the people inside. They also won't let you into an empty operating room, unless you're wearing a mask to prevent you from contaminating the sterile theater.
And?
You think you can extend that level of control to the public space?

No.

Now, fuck off.

See, you missed the whole fucking point of public health. It's not about you, you fucking dickhead.
No. YOU and the rest of these clowns miss the point. Land of the free- Liberty to be secured by go'vt, not restricted by control freaks.

This is no different from the TSA. They use scanners, body searches, make you take off your shoes, all for the purpose of protecting the OTHER passengers, not YOU.

This is no different from the TSA. They use scanners, body searches, make you take off your shoes, all for the purpose of protecting the OTHER passengers, not YOU.
And the TSA is just a welfare jobs program for retards and sexual deviants; it's security theater, and it has a failure rate of over 95% every time it's audited, not to mention the rampant theft.
Their failure rate is almost as high as the COVID survival rate; this is the best you can come up with?

I don't care whether you wear a face mask or not, so why do you want to force me to wear one?

You are not being forced to wear a mask. What is happening is they are requiring you to wear a mask in order to be allowed in certain public and private locations.

Such as, if you want to enter a hospital, you have to wear a mask. You aren't being forced. If you don't want to wear a mask, you will not be allowed entry into a hospital.

By the way, replacing the word "force" with the word "require" doesn't change the fact that it's force.
So?
Refuse.

To what purpose, precisely? The supermarket doesn't have any choice but to comply if they want to keep their business license, and making their already difficult lives more difficult by making a scene isn't going to accomplish a damned thing for anyone.

And the TSA is just a welfare jobs program for retards and sexual deviants; it's security theater, and it has a failure rate of over 95% every time it's audited, not to mention the rampant theft.
Their failure rate is almost as high as the COVID survival rate; this is the best you can come up with?
There hasn't been a plane hijacked in the US, or an explosive put on a US plane in over 15 years.

That says they're 100% successful

the whole idea is how to protect the most people, at the lowest cost.
No. The whole idea is compliance to false information by so called experts and sociopath liar, control freaks.
We've seen the results of not wearing masks. Just look at the Trump Tulsa rally, and the number of infections and deaths of people attending.

You might argue whether masks are 99% or only 90% effective. But not that they have 0% effectiveness.

"We've seen the results . . . and then pretended they were what we wanted to see."

I get that you really, REALLY want to conflate "Covid cases" with "automatic death sentence", but that's not actually the case. And given that there were a lot more cases after all the "peaceful protests" that you mysteriously stopped caring about Covid during, your panic now rings really false.

"OMG, this is the Black Death reborn . . . except if you're having a woke protest with looting. Then it's no big deal. OMG, no you have to go back to panicking again, because we're all gonna die!"

Fuck off.

To what purpose, precisely? The supermarket doesn't have any choice but to comply if they want to keep their business license, and making their already difficult lives more difficult by making a scene isn't going to accomplish a damned thing for anyone.
Supermarket workers have been on the front line since the crisis started. Yet because of things like requiring masks in supermarkets, the spread of coronavirus in supermarkets is practically nil.

And given that there were a lot more cases after all the "peaceful protests" that you mysteriously stopped caring about Covid during, your panic now rings really false.
This is where digging into the data proves you're wrong. They looked at where protests happened, and where states reopened, and while it's true that cases went up where there were protests, it also required the states reopening. Where there were protests while a state remained locked down the increase in cases was nil.

LOL! Bunch of snowflake pussies afraid of flying after 911. Grow some ballz bitches. Latching on to QAnon.

Forum List

Back