Why do you care whether I wear a face mask or not?

I don't care whether you wear a face mask or not, so why do you want to force me to wear one?

Because it's possible you have COVID and might be breathing it on the rest of us. It isn't complicated.

That said, there's not much point mandating masks if people are too stupid to realize why they're a good idea. Which is clearly where we're at.

I don't care whether you wear a face mask or not, so why do you want to force me to wear one?

Because it's possible you have COVID and might be breathing it on the rest of us. It isn't complicated.

That said, there's not much point mandating masks if people are too stupid to realize why they're a good idea. Which is clearly where we're at.
You realize if you wear a mask CovId is all over the front of your mask

You are not being forced to wear a mask. What is happening is they are requiring you to wear a mask in order to be allowed in certain public and private locations.

Such as, if you want to enter a hospital, you have to wear a mask. You aren't being forced. If you don't want to wear a mask, you will not be allowed entry into a hospital.

"I don't care whether you wear a face mask or not," You should. It keeps you and your family from being infected.

You wear a face mask to protect others from getting infected from you. Get it. Your Family.

because i don't want to catch yer fucking covid kooties & you don't care if i get 'em ...

says more about you than it does about me or any other critical thinking biped who doesn't scrape their knuckles along the ground by doing the right thing.

because i don't want to catch yer fucking covid kooties & you don't care if i get 'em ...

says more about you than it does about me or any other critical thinking biped who doesn't scrape their knuckles along the ground by doing the right thing.
You wear a mask. You're protected from everyone but yourself.

Stay home.

If you can't, too bad. There was never a promise that you would live life risk-free.

Surgical masks were designed to protect the patient from the surgeon, not to protect the surgeon from the patient.
IDC- a mask is a mask. Period. Unless it's designed for chemical warfare then it accomplishes the same thing. NOTHING. And, BTW, I'm not a surgeon and others aren't my patients and if you're insides are exposed to me you might consider asking me to dial 911 for you.

the whole idea is how to protect the most people, at the lowest cost.

Stay home.

If you can't, too bad. There was never a promise that you would live life risk-free.

uh-huh. you should be proud of yer idiocy.

Forum List

Back