Why do you care whether I wear a face mask or not?

because i don't want to catch yer fucking covid kooties & you don't care if i get 'em ...

says more about you than it does about me or any other critical thinking biped who doesn't scrape their knuckles along the ground by doing the right thing.

the whole idea is how to protect the most people, at the lowest cost.

i'll bet they don't wash their hands much either.

I don't care whether you wear a face mask or not, so why do you want to force me to wear one?

You are not being forced to wear a mask. What is happening is they are requiring you to wear a mask in order to be allowed in certain public and private locations.

Such as, if you want to enter a hospital, you have to wear a mask. You aren't being forced. If you don't want to wear a mask, you will not be allowed entry into a hospital.

I don't know where you live, but where I live, they're requiring - aka forcing - us to wear masks in EVERY public location. In other places, they're trying to require - aka force - people to wear masks outside with no one anywhere near them.

By the way, replacing the word "force" with the word "require" doesn't change the fact that it's force.

because i don't want to catch yer fucking covid kooties & you don't care if i get 'em ...

says more about you than it does about me or any other critical thinking biped who doesn't scrape their knuckles along the ground by doing the right thing.

No it isn't.
The whole idea is to see how far people are willing to go to conform, to see how many can be manipulated, and controlled.

Surgical masks were designed to protect the patient from the surgeon, not to protect the surgeon from the patient.
IDC- a mask is a mask. Period
1597790935839.png

If you can't, too bad. There was never a promise that you would live life risk-free.
Think about what you just typed. Apply it to yourself. Land of the free and all that.
I'm not afraid, nor am I a servant of the State. I am a free man. I don't bow down to jackbooted thugs, nor Nazi wannabes.

ONLY YOU can be responsible for YOUR life. If you fear, go cower in a basement and let life pass you by. No one owes you anything, life isn't fair, and there is no promise that you get tomorrow.

A thousand ways to die can be found just outside your door and hundreds inside your own home.

If YOU fear, stay the fuck home.

I don't care whether you wear a face mask or not, so why do you want to force me to wear one?

You are not being forced to wear a mask. What is happening is they are requiring you to wear a mask in order to be allowed in certain public and private locations.

Such as, if you want to enter a hospital, you have to wear a mask. You aren't being forced. If you don't want to wear a mask, you will not be allowed entry into a hospital.

I don't know where you live, but where I live, they're requiring - aka forcing - us to wear masks in EVERY public location. In other places, they're trying to require - aka force - people to wear masks outside with no one anywhere near them.

By the way, replacing the word "force" with the word "require" doesn't change the fact that it's force.
So?
Refuse.

Stay home.

If you can't, too bad. There was never a promise that you would live life risk-free.

uh-huh. you should be proud of yer idiocy.
Are you proud of yours? You seem to be the biggest idiot going today, but you know, this is USMB. Another leftist will come along soon and make you look like a stable human. Just wait a few minutes.

So?
Refuse.
That is exactly what I do.

No. The whole idea is compliance to false information by so called experts and sociopath liar, control freaks.
We've seen the results of not wearing masks. Just look at the Trump Tulsa rally, and the number of infections and deaths of people attending.

You might argue whether masks are 99% or only 90% effective. But not that they have 0% effectiveness.

Surgical masks don't work that way. Cloth masks don't work that way.
What? A mask protects a wearer or it doesn't. If it doesn't what's the point?
Me protecting you? I don't think so Tim. My choice is to worry about me. You worry about you. You wear a mask to protect me? :auiqs.jpg:Bullshit.
See, you missed the whole fucking point of public health. It's not about you, you fucking dickhead.

Stay home.

Are you proud of yours? You seem to be the biggest idiot going today, but you know, this is USMB. Another leftist will come along soon and make you look like a stable human. Just wait a few minutes.

science-shows-republican-logic-follows-the-same-pattern-of-generational-inbreeding.jpg

We've seen the results of not wearing masks. Just look at the Trump Tulsa rally, and the number of infections and deaths of people attending.

You might argue whether masks are 99% or only 90% effective. But not that they have 0% effectiveness.
Bullshit. I live streamed a couple of races recently with people shoulder to shoulder in the grandstands- ain't seen a thing about sick. Well, except control freaks and their acolytes.

Stay home.

View attachment 376617
Oh, lookie at you. you found someone smarter than you to make up a fake meme so you can pass it off as brilliant repartee`.

Now sit quietly and wait for mother government to come take care of you.

Forum List

Back