Why do you care whether I wear a face mask or not?

I don't care whether you wear a face mask or not, so why do you want to force me to wear one?

0_5_q4DhiY968ylCyY-M.jpg

I don't care whether you wear a face mask or not, so why do you want to force me to wear one?

Because it's possible you have COVID and might be breathing it on the rest of us. It isn't complicated.

That said, there's not much point mandating masks if people are too stupid to realize why they're a good idea. Which is clearly where we're at.
BULLSHIT! Pure BULLSHIT! You've had so much covid smoke pumped up you're stupid ass you can't see straight.

they had to continue at full capacity.
No, they chose to. Big difference. Not to mention the use of a term that is hyperbolic.

Supermarkets HAD to continue at full capacity. People still had to EAT.

That didn't change. If anything supermarkets had to increase capacity, because people had to cook at home instead of going to restaurants.

You are not being forced to wear a mask. What is happening is they are requiring you to wear a mask in order to be allowed in certain public and private locations.

Such as, if you want to enter a hospital, you have to wear a mask. You aren't being forced. If you don't want to wear a mask, you will not be allowed entry into a hospital.

I don't know where you live, but where I live, they're requiring - aka forcing - us to wear masks in EVERY public location. In other places, they're trying to require - aka force - people to wear masks outside with no one anywhere near them.

By the way, replacing the word "force" with the word "require" doesn't change the fact that it's force.
So?
Refuse.

To what purpose, precisely? The supermarket doesn't have any choice but to comply if they want to keep their business license, and making their already difficult lives more difficult by making a scene isn't going to accomplish a damned thing for anyone.
I disagree.
Don't make excuses for people's cowardice.

And the TSA is just a welfare jobs program for retards and sexual deviants; it's security theater, and it has a failure rate of over 95% every time it's audited, not to mention the rampant theft.
Their failure rate is almost as high as the COVID survival rate; this is the best you can come up with?
There hasn't been a plane hijacked in the US, or an explosive put on a US plane in over 15 years.

That says they're 100% successful
Every single incident on a commercial flight since 2001 has been stuffed by the passengers jumping on the person and beating his ass down; TSA had nothing to do with any of that.
People learned that they need to take care of their own business on 9/11.

TSA is an expensive joke.

Every single incident on a commercial flight since 2001 has been stuffed by the passengers jumping on the person and beating his ass down; TSA had nothing to do with any of that.

I only remember two such incidents. The shoe bomber, who couldn't even light the fuse, and the underwear bomber, who flambeed his genitals.

I only remember two such incidents. The shoe bomber, who couldn't even light the fuse, and the underwear bomber, who flambeed his genitals.
There have been several other incidents, but they weren't particularly newsworthy since there was no great carnage resulting. Just some headcase getting a beatdown.

It's rarely big news when regular folks successfully deal with aggressive psychos, but it's usually national news when they fail to.

Because it's possible you have COVID and might be breathing it on the rest of us. It isn't complicated.

That said, there's not much point mandating masks if people are too stupid to realize why they're a good idea. Which is clearly where we're at.
BULLSHIT! Pure BULLSHIT! You've had so much covid smoke pumped up you're stupid ass you can't see straight.
See what I mean?

because i don't want to catch yer fucking covid kooties & you don't care if i get 'em ...

says more about you than it does about me or any other critical thinking biped who doesn't scrape their knuckles along the ground by doing the right thing.
Social Warrior Mask Shaming event take 1000

lol ... thanx for CONfirming & band aids are in aisle 7.

Forum List

Back