Why do repubs hate Bill Clinton?

Brain357

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2013
I really don't get it. It seemed like he did a great job working with republicans and the success was incredible:
Strong economy
Balanced budget
Lowered crime
No stupid wars
Welfare reform
Definitely the best president of my lifetime. I always thought they hate him because of his problems with women, but now with repub support for Trump, clearly that can't be the reason. So why hate Bill?

I really don't get it. It seemed like he did a great job working with republicans and the success was incredible:
Strong economy
Balanced budget
Lowered crime
No stupid wars
Welfare reform
Definitely the best president of my lifetime. I always thought they hate him because of his problems with women, but now with repub support for Trump, clearly that can't be the reason. So why hate Bill?
They hate 'im cause they ain't 'im

Just like Obama, he kicked their asses for 8 years. Not to mention that most of the Right Wing media outlets preach hate 24/7.

Strong economy
Balanced budget
Lowered crime
No stupid wars
Welfare reform

At the time we couldn't believe a sitting president could stoop So low, use cigars and penetrate women, grope women, get blow jobs in the oval office by women other then his wife..

You liberals deserve a gold star for supporting that behaviour...

And then you wonder how we ended up with the shit for brains Bush Jr, Obama..

And now Gump and hillary.

Strong economy
Balanced budget
Lowered crime
No stupid wars
Welfare reform

At the time we couldn't believe a sitting president could stoop So low, use cigars and penetrate women, grope women, get blow jobs in the oval office by women other then his wife..

That is really just between him and Hillary and she forgave him. When you look at what was done as President it is incredibly impressive. I recall thinking it was horrible at the time, but now it is clear all the good he did way makes up for it. I wish Bush Jr had gotten bj's instead of starting wars and throwing away the balanced budget.

Strong economy
Balanced budget
Lowered crime
No stupid wars
Welfare reform

That is really just between him and Hillary and she forgave him. When you look at what was done as President it is incredibly impressive. I recall thinking it was horrible at the time, but now it is clear all the good he did way makes up for it. I wish Bush Jr had gotten bj's instead of starting wars and throwing away the balanced budget.

Reagan stopped the slide from Nixion, Ford and Carter..

Reagan was the one who gave us the good years of the 1980s and 1990s

Yes Brian I respect the hell out of clinton for the 1990s he kept it going , he worked with Newt and the republicans ..but Bill also gave us God damn bush jr and obama...

And the two worse of The worse Donald Gump and hillary.

Strong economy
Balanced budget
Lowered crime
No stupid wars
Welfare reform

Reagan stopped the slide from Nixion, Ford and Carter..

Reagan was the one who gave us the good years of the 1980s and 1990s

Yes Brian I respect the hell out of clinton for the 1990s he kept it going , he worked with Newt and the republicans ..but Bill also gave us God damn bush jr and obama...

And the two worse of The worse Donald Gump and hillary.

Explain what you mean Clinton gave us Bush Jr and Obama and Gump and Hillary? Bush seems like a Republican mistake. Clinton obviously wanted Gore to win and he would have if repubs hadn't had such a witch hunt on Bill. Had Gore won we would be in such a better place now...

Bill Clinton is the perfect reason why we judge a professional by their PROFESSIONAL achievements and NOT by their personal lives.
Otherwise, most corporations would have to close ship tomorrow.

"Why do repubs hate Bill Clinton?"

Well, he defeated a sitting Republican president, for starters.

Then he had the audacity to win reelection.

And he left office among the most popular of presidents.

That’s enough to garner hatred from any Republican

"Why do repubs hate Bill Clinton?"

Well, he defeated a sitting Republican president, for starters.

Then he had the audacity to win reelection.

And he left office among the most popular of presidents.

That’s enough to garner hatred from any Republican

That would mean they put party over country. Cause there can be no doubt he was great for the country. I hope few are like that, but this election really makes me question.

Forum List

Back